Reviews for Velocity Girl
Mrs.Sirius Black chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh my heart! I love how you depict every Marauder. you certianly have a talent for writing and it breaks my heart knowing how long it has been since you added anything
Fallen1Dreams chapter 1 . 2/28
Im dying
I cant even
a dwarf
bye :)
heartmira chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Haaa this is too cute
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was sweet and just- so Sirius! I love that this gives us the backstory for the flying motorbike, I love Sirius's vulnerability!
bludgeroak chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Nice story:) really funny XD
Larry1710 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
"You met some kind of - dwarf?"

Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love your story perfect blend of humour, friendship and smart Sirius. I hate when people potray him as a stupid person. Oh and I want sirius and cake! Thanks! XoX
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
So amazingly perfect! This is one of the best marauder fics I have ever read.
author94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lol had me laughing
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
great fic :D
xXFlightFromDeathXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I want James. And I very much liked your story :)
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this. Every character is spot on, from their mannerisms to their speech, and the story is so well written with such a good balance of humour and angst (I hate that word but I couldn't think of a better one!)

This is up there in my list of favourite Sirius' definitely. He was just so well written and had the best one-liners! It's just fab!
Meisterburger chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
that was a great story, you have a really good understanding of the marauders and the story seems so real, great job, i really like the interactions between james and lily, and im curious what the time frame is? is this during sixth year?
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved this to pieces. James's dialogue was especially funny and great. Really well-written, flowed perfectly, brilliantly characterized, and I absolutely love Sirius's revelations about himself and his friends his godawful excuse for a family. And the introduction of the motorbike! I love every story that has Sirius and his motorbike in it - it's so *like* him, if you know what I mean.
kataz chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
omg hilarious! met some kind of dwarf? I laughed so hard! I awesome job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »