Reviews for Velocity Girl
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 1/31
This was sweet and just- so Sirius! I love that this gives us the backstory for the flying motorbike, I love Sirius's vulnerability!
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Nice story:) really funny XD
Larry1710 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
"You met some kind of - dwarf?"

Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love your story perfect blend of humour, friendship and smart Sirius. I hate when people potray him as a stupid person. Oh and I want sirius and cake! Thanks! XoX
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
So amazingly perfect! This is one of the best marauder fics I have ever read.
author94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lol had me laughing
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
great fic :D
xXFlightFromDeathXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I want James. And I very much liked your story :)
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this. Every character is spot on, from their mannerisms to their speech, and the story is so well written with such a good balance of humour and angst (I hate that word but I couldn't think of a better one!)

This is up there in my list of favourite Sirius' definitely. He was just so well written and had the best one-liners! It's just fab!
Meisterburger chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
that was a great story, you have a really good understanding of the marauders and the story seems so real, great job, i really like the interactions between james and lily, and im curious what the time frame is? is this during sixth year?
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved this to pieces. James's dialogue was especially funny and great. Really well-written, flowed perfectly, brilliantly characterized, and I absolutely love Sirius's revelations about himself and his friends his godawful excuse for a family. And the introduction of the motorbike! I love every story that has Sirius and his motorbike in it - it's so *like* him, if you know what I mean.
kataz chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
omg hilarious! ...you met some kind of dwarf? I laughed so hard! I awesome job!
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This, is hillarious. Truly, and amazingly.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was good, really good. Aha, Sirius. Missed his own surprise party, that's something I would do.
mindmundane chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
my choice of marauder? hmm...well i must choose Remus. guess i have to review first, eh?

well, your great with humor, and i loved the touch of angst. twas the best! i really, really loved reading this!

and now for my party favor...Sirius. mwahaha!

u ow me.