Reviews for Round Robin: A Medieval Fantasy
chapiadita chapter 28 . 5/22
Just finished reading this, it was an amazing journey, I'm sad it's over, I hope you continue writing more SMWW else where stories, I'm sad this story came to an end I hope you write another thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
great story remind me of reading one tolkein's stories
SwordMasterZ chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I know this is an elsworld story but isn't Ganthet Ganthey the the Guardean from green lantern who prittyn much saport's whatever Kyrl or Hal Jorden pull to save the univers.
CherylSongbow chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
Very nice story, with excellent plot and characterization.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 28 . 10/1/2009
This story was recommeded to me and I absorbed it all in one sitting, eagerly reading each chapter, then getting to the end I was sad, but It was a damn great story.

Awesome job one and all.

ESM
sealkid3 chapter 27 . 9/7/2009
Fantastic job on this story by all of you. You guys each gave a cgreat portrayal of each character and had great dialogue and interactions between each one. Thanks for doing your best on this story and for keepin with it even though there was a lack of reviews. Great job and hopefully more people will read this great story.
Fostersb chapter 27 . 9/6/2009
Oh Im-Fanci I didn't know you had a secret crush on a certain Green superhero:) I can't wait to see the next collaboration.
Howard Roarke chapter 27 . 9/6/2009
Really lovely story. Congratulations to all. Well done.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Kal-el & Diana meet. Please update soon.
sealkid3 chapter 25 . 8/24/2009
another great couple of chapters, all of you are ending chapters well, with great dialogue and great use of action sequences and transitioning between each group of characters. Keep it up.
sealkid3 chapter 21 . 7/26/2009
another great chapter, and great job interweaving hawkgirl, Zatanna, and starfire into the story. Great job with dialogue and transitions between scenes. Keep up the good work.
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 7/16/2009
Good chapter. I liked the way Kal-El talked to Lady Lois. She surely deserved it.

And great ending with O'Brien.
sealkid3 chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
great chapter. good dialogue between characters and transition from segment to segment. And great ending with o'brien. Keep it up and update soon.
sealkid3 chapter 19 . 7/6/2009
Great work from all of you on this story, its really a masterpiece and its a unique idea. Brilliant work using the names of each heroes home base or locale. Amazing job staying true to each character and fantastic job interweaving the current enemies and problems our heroes face into a medieval time period. Keep the updates coming.
Howard Roarke chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
Story is progressing nicely, look forward to more. Well done all around.