Reviews for Out of sight
courtney chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
wtf I'm no Hating on this just wired for snape to fuck Jerry.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hot, i like
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I think you are in need of a good Beta, to check over your story for spelling and grammar mistakes. I also do not like the fact that you ask for a certain amount of reviews before updating. For what reason are you writing fiction? I would say, for you own pleasure - it isn't fair towards other people to demand a certain amount of reviews .
Lady Crescent chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I wouldn't mind reading that. I hope you will write those and I am willing to wait for you to write them
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
make a sequal
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You totally should if you haven't already because there is no such thing as enough Snarry. Thank you for writing this.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
:D :D plz update soon :)
just.a.tad.crazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I don't know if you are still planning on writing more of this series, but I hope you do! Love it so far, and I love your ideas for following chapters!
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I am VERY interested in a series... The glass rod sounds particularly funny and hot. Please continue!

-Violet Fire
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
this is really good!
Blissa chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awesome Story! you should definitely do some sequels! can't wait to read them! :) 3
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was hot!

You did a great job.

I love the idea of the three shot.

If you do post it I look forward to reading it.

The third idea could be substitutions for...items

Great write

kittygirl998939 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
how to properly clean potion materials or clean up

steps to properly organization
Rosepraul chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
PLEASE! Add a more to this series cuz i really like it.. Pretty Please? Btw if you cant tell I love your story XD.. Happy writing