Reviews for Lost Souls
fluro-socks chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
O the awesome of you

write more its great!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
Wow, you like your depression dont you. I gotta say, i like it.

*- hannah -*
mcclovin chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
posseive edward was hot :D x
sprinter1 chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
ah [ please update soon i cant wait
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I do. I really do love it. You're right about the emotion and the fact that you wrote that at the bottom of the chapter realyl leaves me with nothing to say in the review except 'I agree'. )

The Black Rose Writer chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Wow i luv the heavy writing and soul you put into this story. I think its amazing and true:)

Update soon please
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
I see what you mean. That was an incredibly short chapter, but it held so much emotion in it, you can't make it any longer otherwise it loses something. And you can't lose that somethign (even though i can't name it) because then the chapter kinda falls flat on its face.

Chapter 6 is perfect in its current form adn should not be changed!

FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
OMGOMGOMG. I sound like an idiot but I don't care. That was a very...intense chapter, especially the end. And i loved it. I said in an earlier review about angst candy floss, and it's still there. It's wonderful.

And you really do know how to leave an incentive. I am reviewing for more possesivewardness.

FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I woudl say Candy floss (because it's sweet and fluffy) but because fo the slight angst i wont (but i really want to cuz it is).

O.k. Candy Floss Angst. INteresting recipe.

I really enjoyed reading this, and i hope you update soon. I love it.

cb chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
more please! i can't wait to read more of this it is great!
Emerald Raindrop chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I LOVE IT!

I seriously freaking love it!

The poems and lyrics, like... whoa.
cynthia chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
omg thats so sweet im crying! im a sucker for all this romantic stuff... if a guy acts all romantic around me ill totally for for it
Song of The Knight chapter 2 . 5/31/2009