Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
90sVibes chapter 7 . 4/9
physcopath*
AstridCullen chapter 1 . 4/6
i re-read this story every now and then. It has always been one of my favorites. You're an amazing writer!
. . .
And when you'll do it please make it known so I can buy it.
Much love
KarleyR14 chapter 6 . 2/13
where is chapter 5?
hankan93 chapter 22 . 2/7
I come from Poland, fortunately we have a translation of this story into our language. About 10 years ago, I started reading this short story, but read about half of it. Years later, I remembered about this story and read it in two days. The story is great - better than many books. I'm glad that I finally read it all because it was worth it.
ReadM0re chapter 22 . 12/29/2020
Wow, I love your writing style! Great story
atouchofcitron chapter 20 . 12/26/2020
the dream bella has in chapter 20, of fully understanding the depth of edward's love, made me cry and ache like nothing else i've read. it is some of the best writing of such a powerful, earth-shattering love transcending time that everything else pales in comparison. thank you for this. i must admit finding myself frustrated at times with every character's behaviors, but i feel that it's only because people in real life are as indecisive, fearful, and selfish, or worse, and it's painted in such a realistic light.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
She should show her making love with her fiancé.
thaliagrace16 chapter 22 . 12/11/2020
Every once in a while, I re-read this whole fic and marvel at the beauty of your words, your storytelling and the emotions it invokes in me. To put it in an Edwardian way, “I want my soul back”. Truly breathtaking work.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Thanks for sharing this, you’re a great writer and love the unique story! I did find it difficult to really get hooked in to this though as none of the characters were particularly likeable, so I found that I wasn’t that interested in how they ended up
Elle Whitecap chapter 21 . 10/9/2020
I’m glad I read this all at one sitting because earlier Edward had me really pissed off, but he really redeemed himself.
Elle Whitecap chapter 22 . 10/9/2020
That was a beautiful story
Swack chapter 22 . 10/6/2020
You are such an amazing writer. The way you play with the words and metaphors in this story is so astonishing. Every chapter pulls me deeper right in to the story and I'm immediately hooked. This was such an amazing read. The way you paint the scenes into my head is unusual because it is not direct but rather I find that some are subtle and vague that leaves the reader a thousand ways of interpreting it. I loved it! It's quite different from the other stories I've read which makes me adore this story even more. It's dark and mischievous that leaves me wanting more as I go along through the story. Edward here is possessive and I'm most interested by his complexity. I especially love the flashback moments between Edward and Bella in the early years of their relationship. Esme is such a dear character and I loved the fact that her and Renee were both friends back in the day and both gave birth on the same day. This is definitely one of those stories that go back to and reread again.
LemonDropMartini chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
It's been nearly ten years since you wrote this piece, going on to publish several books (which I also love), and I think it is a testament to your writing that I return, a few times a year, to reread this story.

Happy Anniversary!
originalbella chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
it's time for another reread!
14,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »