Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/24
I enjoy this work so far so I'll save this and see what other they are
Savyk1121 chapter 1 . 5/19
So good. So good I can’t even put it into words. This may be my favorite fic of all time. You are incredible.
Savyk1121 chapter 14 . 5/19
I know I just have to swipe to the next chapter, but this cliffie was just plain cruel
Savyk1121 chapter 7 . 5/19
Dirty, depraved, dominant. I think I’m in love.
Savyk1121 chapter 6 . 5/19
I am seriously mentally ill. I cannot get enough of this Edward. Something is decidedly wrong with me.
Savyk1121 chapter 5 . 5/19
I must be depraved because he is still insanely hot. An asshole, a horrible person, a narcissist, but I’d have said I’d be down in an hour nonetheless.
JunieMT chapter 1 . 5/16
It's been a long, long time since I first read this story and maintain it is one of my favs from the early days! One of the top 5 I recommend over and over! I read the Hating Game and saw the movie-loved both! Congratulations to you on becoming a published author! -JunieMT :-)
Amelia Mariee chapter 22 . 4/15
Ugh tugs at the heart. Thank you for this story. so beautiful and deeply emotional.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 22 . 4/14
You are an amazing writer. I loved every bit of this and the way you told the story was just beautiful and torture at the same time. Loved it.
Lexi Greenhill chapter 22 . 3/13
Incredibly well written. Kept me coming back for more.
Ydissbooksogood chapter 22 . 2/21
Reread this story for the first time in yearsss and I only just realized you went on to publish books and one of them even got a film adaptation?! I’m so happy for you even though I don’t know you. This story was amazing and beautiful and I found myself shaking my head sometimes while reading it thinking, My god you are good LOL. Had to log in to my account for the first time in a long time just to leave this review. Thank youuu for letting me experience this story!
Savannah77 chapter 22 . 2/8
I have pasted over this story for years. Seeing it but not trying to read it. I'm not sure why I kept passing over it. Well I finally read it. I have to say it was amazing on so many levels. I can't believe it took me this long to read it. I loved it! It made me smile and made me cry. Just perfect!
One of the first fanfics I’ve ever read and I’m still in awe of it. No other story (fanfic or original) has surpassed the blessing and the curse’s magic. The characters, your words, the emotion... thank you for this amazing story
LogladyJ chapter 1 . 1/28
Reading this for the third time in less than a year. I honestly think about this story every day. I’ve read all your published novels and thoroughly enjoyed them but this one? It’s perfect to me. The mercurial Byronic powerful lost man? Catnip! The whole story oozes eroticism and your poetic prose elevates it far beyond most published books I’ve read. You are a huge inspiration and Curseward haunts my every dream.
HoboRat330 chapter 22 . 1/13
Amazing amazing amazing story. You write so beautifully
14,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »