Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 22 . 4h
I'd say this chapter somewhat made up for last chapter. Even tho I hate it when Authors pull the couple gets together in very last chapter.. Especially in stories like there when the main pair share a special connection, don't you think your readers would love to them in untroubled relationship and how they are without tension?

I still am mad you had Bella say she loved Mike, but looking at it now... Bella was trying to save Mike's ego and not be cruel, she doesn't have it in her. STILL FIND IT OOC. Doesn't seem like something she would say, and going off her dialogue this chapter, she does not love dude. OOC moment for sure.

I loved the dynamic between Bella and Edward..
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 21 . 5h
She loves him? Since when? Honestly, this is what I mean when I talk aboutthis Bella.. IT'S also OOC for you to have Bella say she loves Mikes, she doesn't. If she did, she would have used it as a defense against Edward when he was first coming onto her when she got back.

Then to have Edward walk by and hear it? That's last minute drama and it's completely just ruin the fic and vibe.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 20 . 5h
While Edward is definitely quiet the enigma, and was a ass when they were young.. Older Bella is indecisive and weak and truly doesn't know what she wants or needs, it needs to spelled out for her.

In other words, if this was BDSM, she would be a natural sub.

Mike is not a good man, he is obviously controlling . While Edward is beyond possessive, at least he would let her be her. Mike literally pursued her as a game in the first place, and happened to 'fall' for her. In reality he was just happy he got her to him a chance and now he is mad his prize is being taken.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 19 . 6h
Honestly... Mike didn't win that exchange.. Bella helped him.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 18 . 6h
If mike gets hurt, it's bella fault.
Ali Daisy chapter 22 . 5/17
I’m in floods of tears, once again.
I’ve revisited this story many times over the years,
It will never grow old,
Such a heartbreaking-warm-beautiful-careing story.
You take your time, giving Carlisle his own chapters that are so bitter sweet and beautiful.
This time reading this story though something had changed in my life, my mother had been diagnosed with cancer and while she’s okay now, this story just hit so much more this time.
The beauty you give her, the grace and her strength just hit beyond this time.
I hope you are doing well xox
volturiwriter12 chapter 22 . 5/7
The most heart wrenchingly beautiful story
dcarot chapter 1 . 3/9
Beautifully written and structured. The imagery was unique and exquisite. A truly moving peace, thank you for making me cry.
Runnergrrl24 chapter 22 . 2/19
Thank you for this beautifully often times heartbreaking story. I loved the easy transition between each character’s POV. Out of the hundreds of twilight FF stories this has by far become my favorite. I hope in the future you’ll gift us with another story.
myfanficaddiction chapter 22 . 2/16
AMAZING READ!
emmiet chapter 22 . 1/28
Holy carp this story. This was so beautiful and moving and complex and amazing. Thank you so much for this.
americannight99 chapter 22 . 1/4
absolutely love this story. wish it had a future chapter but was so good I couldn't stop reading!
Puaili chapter 22 . 12/5/2019
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story. I couldn't put it down.
storiesrmyjam chapter 22 . 11/28/2019
this story is painfully beautiful.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 11/10/2019
Loved the ending, hope Michael didn’t destroy the little replica house beyond repair!
14,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »