Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Wolkenhaeschen chapter 1 . 10/4
Hey I know I am pretty late but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your fanfiction. It's amazing, probably one of my all time favourites. You just have to love Edward
Hey, I don't know if you're still there, it'd been so long but I'm re-reading this masterpiece again. I wanted to comment for a long time but never got around to do it? anyways, I love this fiction so much, actually more then the origunal? no shame but the vibe, the chemestey, the feeling of this gets me everytime I read it as I can make movie of this in my head, kinda silly Just wanted to say thank you for creating this gem it really takes me back to the old twilight mania days, at least the good ones. Take care darling
J1998 chapter 22 . 8/24
I have no idea if you still read the reviews to this story, but I would like to say that I think you are a phenomenal writer. I read your novel and, while waiting for your second, was desperate to read anything written by you. This was a fantastic story. Thank you for making me cry my eyes out. Sometimes it's hard to do, but isn't it strangely beautiful...the power of magic behind words? Please keep writing your magic. I will keep reading them.
blueisnewgreen chapter 1 . 8/23
I have been reading this story since 2013, once or twice every year again and again. It is that good!Every time I find something new that tugs my heart. Still waiting that it will become a book of its own.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 3 . 8/23
Yeah, I wouldn't have anything to do with the man who had "intimate relations" with my best friend on my bed either. To hell with that.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 17 . 8/22
wow I'm sobbing I both hate and love you
I hate that Rose claims to be Bella’s best friend but has no comforting words for her. She’s placing all the blame on Bella and alienating her. She babies Edward and just sends Bella a scathing, nasty look. I’m Team edward too but she’s being nasty and not supportive of her friend who is struggling. Edward is the obvious choice but that does not mean it can be done immediately and easy! Bella tried to sent Michael away too. It wasn’t the time to dump him on the porch as Esmes but was being taken away, but edward made him stay.
futurecullen26 chapter 22 . 8/7
Gah I love this so much, I'm re-reading it and oh, it makes my heart sing truly.
magic26446 chapter 20 . 7/30
You write poetry. It's beautiful.
pcctwiff231 chapter 5 . 7/14
Chapters 1-5 review: I'm rereading this gem of a story after how many years... and so far, I can share these thoughts: 1) I'm heartbroken once again by how much Bella loves Esme and how alone she'll feel when Esme loses her battle. 2) I've come to the same conclusion as the first time I read the story: I hate this Edward and the power and choices and dignity he stripped of Bella time and time again! BUT I'm sure he redeems himself somehow... I don't remember what's coming up in the next few chapters so the fun is always in the journey to unearth their thoughts as the story progresses. Or at least in Edward's case, we can't hear his thoughts like he can hear Bella's but we can see his actions.
kcali chapter 22 . 7/10
So so so so good! I've read this in 2 days time and I struggled at work to not open it up and finish reading! An amazing story that I wish there were 2-100 more chapters of lol. Now I want a crazy possessive dark man who will tell me that I own him ;) love love love!
Omg this chapter is so fucking hot!
Rach chapter 22 . 5/31
This is my most favorite fan fiction ever i always come back to it. Can't get enough
I just want to tell you Thanks for that amazing story

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
I don't have enough words to say you how much I have enjoyed all the story, your descriptions made the dige
14,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »