Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 22 . 4/16
i loved it! thanks
dianscot chapter 1 . 4/15
So haunting. Even the second time reading.
kadronya chapter 22 . 4/13
I looOOOOooooOOOooove that story! Thanks for it!
not a truck chapter 1 . 4/11
Amazing story, Could easily be sold as a stand alone novel. Have you had any thoughts about getting published? you're very talented. I have recommended this story to appear on A drop of Romeo's review site, I hope you don't mind.
lvforyouonly chapter 5 . 4/8
What is wrong with him?!
Caliborn96 chapter 5 . 4/7
Looks very good so far!
Straight.to.the.Point chapter 22 . 3/30
NOOOO! -drops to my knees dramatically-
leslie chapter 22 . 3/27
this was the best fic ive read in ages! I loved it! the writing is gorgeous which I'm sure u alrdy know, you have major talent! this was just too effn great that I'm at a loss for words. I usually will start a fix and not even finish it or skim it or sumtn but this had me reading word for word and savoring it and I even had this whole great review I was going to leave you but ended up with just this lol. thank you for this! and now I'm off to see if you have any more stories lol!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 3/23
Intriguing, heart-wrenching, irritating, fascinating...a story the reader puts aside the everyday world for.
India chapter 5 . 3/14
Damn Carlisle.
1 grandma chapter 22 . 3/13
i am not sure if get these. It I loved the story. I wish you would writ more. Thank you
why in most fanfics people make edward a whore and bella a pure girl..i dnt get it..ur a pathetic writter who applied the same formula. boy loves girl but wont tel her instead he would sleep with the whole female population. u writers dont get the meaning of true love. when ur in true love u wont be able to sleep with anyone else.
jenny145 chapter 22 . 3/10
This story takes my breath away. Beautiful, well written and the quotes.. This just perfect! i can imagine myself watching this in the cinema with tom odell- another love song playing in the end. So beautiful.. thankyou for shared it.. gbu
Thebooklionn chapter 21 . 3/8
Okay. So I've read quite a few books. Some of them were pretty sad. Now I'm not a person that becomes deeply emotionally attached to books/fanfics, but this fanfic, specifically this chapter, really touched my heart. I cried. This was the first time I've ever cried reading... anything actually. You have a gift for writing and I know it's been like 4 years since you've worked on this story, but I just want you to know that I loved it and that I'm so glad that you put your time and effort into creating this story. The Blessing and the Curse made me laugh (internally, I was always reading late at night and didn't want to wake anybody) and want to scream and it is one of the best things I've ever read. This story not only was interesting to read, but it also brought about the reality of cancer. Cancer kills and some stories like to gloss over that and make it so that everybody lived happily ever after, but we need more stories that don't sugarcoat everything.

So thank-you.
jmolly chapter 22 . 3/10
I withheld my reviews from you as I read. Anything I might have said felt trite. Since 2009, I've read at least five fanfics every week. It's taken me too long to get to yours. I sincerely hope that you have more stories and that I'll find my way to them, published or posted.

This is all I have to say:

You are an outstanding writer. Thank you for this story.
14,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »