Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Jackie Wilson chapter 22 . 8/11
I recently found your story and what a wonderful story it is! Thank you so much for sharing it!
ninny 1 chapter 21 . 8/13
I've read this wonderful well written story long ago and let me tell you it's still wonderful years later thankyou
quisha1991 chapter 5 . 8/2
Does Edward even like Bella? Or is she just something to control
Ive read this whole story before, and I love it. But I fucking hate Rose, she's a bitch and needs to let Bella make her own decisions
LemonDropMartini chapter 22 . 6/29
This is seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I return to it time and time again.
Calista01 chapter 22 . 6/27
This story, while written well, is one of the most dangerous things I have ever read. This might be in response to the huge blow up of Fifty Shades of Grey, and it is so incredibly similar to it. This story is dangerous for young men and women. It teaches them that their abuser will change, and understand what they did and how they acted was wrong. Abusers and horrible, narcissistic people like Edward in both this story and the real Twilight series do not change. This was a toxic relationship through and through. It also teaches young people that it's alright to cheat on your significant other if it's in the name of love. Adultery is an act of cowardice, it's as simple as that. Someone who cheats like Bella is a coward and scum, who don't have the balls and integrity to stand up and say, "Hey, this relationship is not working out. I want to see other people. I'm sorry and I appreciate the effort you put into us." Bella had to go through fucking therapy for years, Edward's parents tried to send her to a boarding school. She should have gotten a restraining order immediately. The concept of soul mates is over glorified in this fic. This is also dangerous because it teaches people that it's alright to act like a total dick and be beyond cruel to the person you're "in love with". Because they deserve less, right? They're less human? This is bullshit and you should be ashamed you put this out for people to read who don't know yet what's right and wrong, and can look at this and say, "I want love just like this" or "He/She will get better just like Edward and he/she will love me unconditionally."
mspstar97 chapter 6 . 6/25
I don't think I can keep reading this because this fic really disturbs me. However, I know that this is long finished, and I'm glad you found success with this fic.
mspstar97 chapter 5 . 6/25
Literally no, this is too much. I don't know whether the parents are being willingly blind, but Edward is a psychopath. And if they claim to love Bella, then neither of them should want Bella with him. The situation just unnerves me.

Your writing, however, is wonderful.
mspstar97 chapter 4 . 6/25
Ok, this is just abusive. Things like this can't just be erased by some romance in the end. Regardless of what happens next, if this has been happening for years, Edward has to be a psychopath and Bella would have to have something akin to Stockholm Syndrome to get together with him. It doesn't matter how hot he is. This really disturbs me.
Kiintastic chapter 22 . 6/20
This was beautiful! I had so many emotions during this story! Irritation, anger, angst, sadness, happiness, love, excitement!
It was beautiful. I feel like I'm marked in some kind on invisible way! I love the curseward (or is it blessward?) and how he is so nasty but still lovable! And Bella is just pure weird sometimes, but I understand her in a way, but se has a way of always getting under my skin!
But I enjoyed reading this! It was really good, and the end was just fantastic!
libra986 chapter 22 . 6/9
Amazing!
err Edward in a wet leather jacket...of course im gonna review! Never read a story like this before although bad boy Edward is exciting.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 5/24
I'm among those who started this wonderful story but stopped midway. I can't remember why I stopped but I really am happy I returned to it. This story is epic. It was hauntingly beautiful and the love between these two was so intriguing and heartbreaking yet beautiful. I could go on...but enough
to say I appreciate your writing skill. I do have a question, I think I know but I'm not sure of the answer...What exactly had Esme left Edward. Was it indeed Esme's engagement, the one that Bella
thought she'd left her? But what confused me was that it was pressed in the book? In any event
I'm going with my understanding that Edward at some point will give Bella the ring and they will
live in the Golden room with the picture that Esme took of them.
Thank you for keeping this story here where people can still enjoy your artistic work. Bravo.
Sheveen chapter 19 . 5/22
I was totally on Bella's side up until this chapter. It's ridiculous how much of a b*tch she's being to Michael when she's cheated on him more than once, and walks around like she's some kind of victim in this situation. The fact that she's acting like a martyr? Give me a freaking break! If she wants to be with Edward then, by golly, be with him. Don't go leading these guys on, it's just prolonging someone's eventual heartbreak. It's just really annoying me that she's acting so put-upon by having to fulfill her promise to Michael. Like engagements have never been broken before?! My goodness, she doesn't deserve to live such an unhappy life because she feels that's what she's resigned herself to, and Michael sure as sh*t doesn't deserve the treatment she's giving him and to be in a relationship that Bella, so obviously, wants no part of. It's like, she's so scared of Edward getting tired of her that she's settling for Michael and keeping him around as back-up, how is she okay with using someone like that?! She talks about Rose being cruel, take a look in the mirror hon. I legitimately wanted to punch her in the face for how selfish she's being. Not to mention Rose being unnecessarily mean to Michael, she acts like she knows what's best for everyone, but look at the way she's treating a good, albeit boring, guy, who's been nothing but nice to her? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! But on the other hand, this is fan fiction and I need to relax lol. End rant. Also you're an amazing writer, ahaha D
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 22 . 5/20
I had tried to read this story befote, but stopped halfway as I was afraid of the ending...I came across this story again..I decided to finish it...I almost left it halfway through..again, but I was determined to finish it. Curently, it is 3:00 am...and I have just finished reading the last sentence...I loved it...I regret not reading it earlier...but am happy I finally read it...better late than never...
Shining Bright