Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
guest chapter 1 . 4/17
ive reread this fic multiple times and the depth of the story never fails to amaze me. thank you for writing this, its truly the best fanfic ive ever read
narsuess chapter 22 . 4/14
This one amazes me. From the beginning I had thought to myself that it's so deep and beautifully writen, it's like a higher standard from the usual ff, standard that belonged to best seller novel, written by best selling author.

My emotions were all over the place throughout the chapters, I cried many times while reading. I Just couldn't help but felt the love so strong between Edward and Bella, between Carlisle and esme, among the characters as family, and that's just gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing this!
I LOVED THIS STORY! I GOT SO MANY FEELS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO sick of losing soulmates by dodie WITH THIS STORY! IT WAS MADE FIR THIS
IpreferJasper chapter 21 . 4/6
Damn this was beautiful. I read a lot... I mean A LOT of fan fiction. But i can't remember the last time a story gave me so much feels. The fact that Edward and Bella are finally giving into their love while Carlisle gracefully loses his, makes both stories so much more intense. The focus of the story is clearly Bella and Edward but it's the close of Carlisle and Esme story that will stick with me for a long time. You managed to make the joy of their love shine so bright even in the darkest moments.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/2
Yes give him the pink room.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/1
And I'm shameless too. Here's your review.
I wish I had the words to describe how amazing this story is. You made me feel so much and I really connected to all of the characters and their emotions. Thank you for giving all of us a great story to read, feel, and reflect on. Thanks again
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 1 . 3/27
This is the seventh time I've read this story, because is that good! I can honestly say is my favorite in all twifanfiction. Love this characters so much, all of them. Thank you!
Mtg526 chapter 22 . 3/23
Not being a talented writer, I'm having trouble finding the words to express just how unbelievably awesome this story is. I couldn't put it down! The highs put a smile on my face, the lows broke my heart. The story is truly amazing and the writing is so so good. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 3/18
I don't know if you read these reviews anymore but I have to say that your story was better than Wuthering Heights ever was! Thank you for writing this beautiful story!

I think you should publish this but that's up to you sweetie. It was freaking amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/17
Oh God that was hot! And about time! (For them, I mean). Damn!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 3/16
Do they ever work this out?! I have a bad feeling about them... What about Michael? Of course Bella doesn't love him.
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 4 . 3/12
Wow, I really hate this Edward.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 3/5