Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Sunshirae chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Yes...I am an adrenalin monkey. My heart is constricting. Thank you for a great chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
I know it's late but I need to say, I love this story, love your character's, love their tone...the way they are all in tune when it comes to Edward and Bella. Poor Michael...somebody say OUCH!
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
This chapter was incredible! Truly out of this world, made me laugh out loud. I was afraid of waking my children, I had to cover my mouth real fast. I'm sad that it's going to end soon but I did not have to wait too long to read the chapters.
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story but it is such a wonderful chapter. I am glad I started reading again and came across your work. Thank you.
MariahajilE chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Congratulations! You've been voted into Round 2 of the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of Round 2 nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, November 14.

Round 2 polls will open this Sunday, November 15, and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST. This year's winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards.
TwiFicFanAwards
twilightlullaby chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
holy crow! that was an amazing Edward introduction.
TBATC nut chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is my ultimate favorite fanfic forever. Excellent writing! You just seriously created the most possessiveward ever! Love this story so much i lost count of how many times I've read this. Thanks a thousand times!:33
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, October 31.

Round 1 polls will open this Sunday, November 1, and close November 7 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on November 14. Round 2 polls will open November 15 and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
.com
TwiFicFanAwards
aurelia-hearts chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
I think this is the only FFnet story I've ever read twice :P Really brilliant! And wonderful writing. You've made the characters more of what people wanted them to be :)
sweetncole22aol.com chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
I've reread this story countless times over the years and every time I read this chapter I'm amazed by the beauty and eroticism of it. God I wish you would continue their journey.
peculiar11 chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
Wow! I fell in love with this story absolutely beautiful! Will there be an extra chapter giving us a glimpse of their life together!?
paragod chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
Beautiful
Minnie4Twilight chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Thank you for the so nice story... i enjoyed it.. and it was one of the rare stories that made me think a lot in my life .. it left a landmark in my heart :)
Very well wrote
ElephantToriMacy chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
This is amazing I love it.
freeyourmind48859 chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Just reread this and loved it even more. I would love to see you write again. So descriptive and poignant. I'll definitely read this again.
14,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »