Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
jcynne chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I don't wanna hold Edward by the belt! Why would I?
Muna chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
You are an extremely talented writer! Loved the story, so many feels! Keep writing, your awesome at it!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
Amazing story! So touching! You are a extraordinary writer! Love it! :D
AlmostDoc chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
I just found this fic, and I'm so glad that I did. Beautiful, touching, unbelievably well thought and written characters. Read it all in one sitting, really loved it.
chelley chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
This was so perfect. Beautifully written and heartbreaking and touching and absolutely perfect. A round of applause for your masterpiece
chelley.rising chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Had to log in just so I could add this story to my favorites. Again, a round of applause for this amazing piece of fiction.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I have not read anything so beautiful...
purple is my color chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
I know this is super late but this was a really beautiful story.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
It's been a long time since I read a Edward&Bella fanfiction. And girl, yours was so beautiful. I loved every word, every thought. It was amazing. Congrats.
kisses
Sami
Erin chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Thank you for writing this beautiful FanFiction. It is so greatly written and it has moved me to tears, all the emotions portrayed were absolutely perfect. Thanks know you again and please keep on writing stories. You are very gifted at it. X
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
fantastic story...sorry to see it end. I wish you added an epilogue at the end with how things are a few years down the road. This story was dark, but well told.
Nicole2581 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
This is the third time I've read THIS story. It's just that fucking GOOD! And this chapter is the hottest chapter in ALL of fiction! HANDS DOWN! I need a SERIOUS good four or five cold showers now. *sighs in serious need of my own DARKWARD*

YOU'RE THE BEST! Thank YOUUUUUUU! :-*
LivingVampire chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
Normally I wouldn't like so much drama. And I didn't care for Bella and Edward not getting together until the end but... I couldn't pass up this story. Truly amazing.
JessamineHerondale chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Can that be a movie please? By the Angel that was adorable I think that was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Honestly that's more than I care to admit. I know I never followed you in your writing of this story as I wish I could have. But, every word at the end of chapters left me hanging by a thread. Thank you for creating an alternate universe for one of my greatest loves Twilight. This is not a thank you like most this is a genuine thankfulness for creating something as beautiful as the beginning. I will be following more of your work. I trust that you will please me as much as you did with this fanfic when reading the others. I know I'm late but thank you.

Jessamine Herondale
JessamineHerondale chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
I thought for a second that he was going to be living in her old house
14,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »