Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
My Nocturnal Admissions chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
Few stories captivate me enough to cause me to reread them. With that being said, I've lost count of how many times I've read this story. The love you describe may seem dark and twisted to some, but to me, it it's one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever read. I don't care if my words are cheesy and overly dramatic, which I have no doubt they are. In a way, this story screwed me over because it's given me impossibly high standards when it comes to love. I can only hope that one day I will experience love as poetic and desperate as that of which Edward and Bella feel. And then of course, there's Esme, who seems to understand love more than any other character. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried when you wrote of her passing. The amount of emotions you as a writer can evoke in your readers in a mere 22 chapters is astounding. Like most readers, I read as a form of escapism, often turning to this story when life becomes difficult. The type of love in this story may not be realistic by any means, but it gives me hope when I need it the most. Cheesy, right?
Bluee chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Read this one years ago, and I'm settled to read it again. It gave me the shivers it did. Stuck with me. It's beautiful, raw, original, deep, great angst, yr perfect dark romance.
Here I go again!
Nikethe-red chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
This story was amazing!
empressofmidnight chapter 22 . 1/14/2015
OH MY GOODNESS. At first I was slightly hesitant with this story, the whole mind reading thing made me sceptical and I didn't really get the gist of it. however, now finishing the fic, I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I know that it's late, but man. It was beautiful, angst filled and poignant in all the right places! You've earned a spot with my favourites! Thank you for sharing.
yvonne1g25gmail chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful, what you are able to do with words! My heart ached and tears fell.
girlygirl0706 chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
Seriously I don't know how I haven't read this sooner. Love, love, love it. What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
renewagain chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
Okay so I am floored. I just read this all at once and could barely put it down. What a journey. At first it was so dark and I wasn't sure what was happening, but your words were calling me back, and I'm so glad. You are an amazing writer, ad I even found your authors notes witty and hard to ignore. Except I did wait to review until the end...but I was still hoping for a sandwich or lovingly prepared buttered toast. Sigh. I'm sorry I don't have the words to tell you how wonderful this story is. I look forward to reading it again and hopefully others you have written?
CherieCherry chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Perfect! Just perfect. I love this story so much!

This was probably the fourth or fifth time I read it ... and I have to say, if I had to choose just ONE story of all the stories I've read in , this amazing, heart aching, BEAUTIFUL story would be it! You should publish it. :)

- Have you published any of your stories? If you have, please let us know! And if not, you should continue to write in , 'cause you are a most talented writer, and you have lots of readers (and potential future buyers of your books) here. :)

(I reviewed already in 2012, so I can’t use my account to write this.) XOXO

Love, Cherry
Fangs chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
You're an incredibly good writer! I'm totally amazed by the metaphors you used in this story! Seriously this story is brilliant! Definitely one of my all time favorite! Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift to us! It's just too bad you're not planning of writing another story in here! :(
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Loveeeeeed it!
takumisaki chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
so what was edward's present?
mayday000 chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
This story is my dream and my bestfriend!
Jinx095 chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
Oh my god! This story was absolutely AMAZING! I loved it and I'm so sad it's over. But I'm so glad I read it! Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
I was scrolling through my favorites and saw this and reread on a whim. I'm glad I did.

This story is moving. Please use this gift and wrote forever
sueIZide chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Back again. I've missed this.
14,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »