Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
years later chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
read this story as a teenager... and returning to it now years later. brings back old memories of the intensity of feeling at the time. you bring out the depth in our emotions, even if they've been ignored for a long time.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
hey, this is a really great book so far, im really enjoying it! well done and thank you
finallysweet chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
I don't understand. Please, how does she have power over him?
LittleKatt chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Ouh, it gets even better ! Bella, the piece of meat ! As animals try to fight over her ! I bet it turns her on, you know, to be objectified ? Like a trembling, slobbering trophy. A nice little dollop of rape culture on the side. Or perhaps it would be Stockholm syndrome ?
I don't even know why I kept reading. Probably morbid curiosity, that sick dread that catches your eyes and won't let go when you see something horrible happening in front of your eyes and you are absolutely unable to stop it.
Although, I really like how this text subtly conveys zoophiliac tendencies by portraying beasts masquerading as men. I also keep hoping someone will wake up and get a straight-jacket for Edward while calling the nearest mental institute. That thing is clearly clinically insane, and a menace.
But perhaps this story is purely metaphorical ? It seems to me that what is portrayed is not humans, after all. Or perhaps our little packages to the aliens out there with snippets of culture did latch on to something, and this is the response, a stumped and clumsy attempt at interpreting our minds and emotions ?
If that is the case, kudos for trying and good luck on the long journey towards understanding.

P.S : I will be awaiting my reviewer's rewards with a nice trusty axe.
LittleKatt chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
What is shameless is the author of this fic's horrible fangirlism. Painfully fatal disease. I am glad it is not contagious, and I will be keeping myself very, very far away from fics with flat and spineless characters. Does not even make me want to do anything else except "Bleh".
Madeline4994 chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
A great story, so well told. Thank you. chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
I find myself reading this once a year and every time I discover more! This truly is my favorite ff story of all time. You did such a remarkable job with this story, that I find myself thinking about it in random moments in my life. Thank you.
Conjectured chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
That was beautiful. The depth of emotion, the fast swirling and sometimes agonisingly painful pace of this story was perfect. Your writing style captured the crazy torrent of pain, love, yearning, passion...wonderful story!
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
i loved it! thanks
dianscot chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
So haunting. Even the second time reading.
kadronya chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
I looOOOOooooOOOooove that story! Thanks for it!
not a truck chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Amazing story, Could easily be sold as a stand alone novel. Have you had any thoughts about getting published? you're very talented. I have recommended this story to appear on A drop of Romeo's review site, I hope you don't mind.
lvforyouonly chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
What is wrong with him?!
Caliborn96 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Looks very good so far! chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
NOOOO! -drops to my knees dramatically-
14,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »