Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Kay chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
4 years too late, but I'm amazed you're acting like this is a happy ending. People ignoring and enabling an abuser and an abuser getting his victim in the end. Astounding.
LostIntimidation chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Dear Black Arrow,
You are so talented! I've read and re-read this story several times over the years and it stands out amongst the probably thousands of stories I've read here as one of my absolute favorites. Thank you, thank you. And please, if you ever publish a book or another story online, would you be a darling and let me know?
Best, LiT
FanFiction777 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Amazing.
krystalMage chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Phenomenal. I'm so impressed. I hate Twilight. But this story...wow. You know, if you just change the names, you should try and get it published. Really. I have not enjoyed a story so much in a long time. I loved the Byronic strain you've given Edward. Just beautiful.
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
This story was beautiful. I am so glad that I was told about this and glad u shared this story with the world
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
This was beau
puasluoma chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Wow...
Congratulations!
It was an amazing story.
Full with emotions.
Please never stop writing!
BonitaChic chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Great story! I've been reading all day :) I HAVE to ask though, what did Esme give to Edward? I'm assuming it's her engagement ring, but it's not clear at the end of this chapter.
nikkib64 chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
Beautiful. Do not miss this story,I had to read it 3 times to enjoy all the emotions evoked by the beautiful narrative. Thank you author!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
I love this story. This is the second time I've read it, and it's just so hauntingly lovely.
54hay chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
This story was so beautiful! I pulled an all-nighter just to read it all! And I had a big exam the next day. Great, amazing work!
mariemermaids chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
Wow you brought me to my knees. I was crying laughing and hating my broken keyboard that won't let me review as often often as this story demanded. I have never seen anything like it. This is beautiful on another level. No one writes about pain like this. You are fabulous. Thank you so much so so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Enjoy this story very very much. I love going back to Forks in different ways. This ws I've if my favorite. Great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
This is so beautiful
Sidra chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
this is truly an amazing story. Really, the best thing i've ever read. To start off, the entire plot, the entire idea is so mind blowingly original. Second of all, you managed to take a character like edward, who you made so mind numbingly crude at the beginning, and you made us fall in love with him. You made us understand him to a depth I never expected. The best thing about your edward is that his character dod not change in the classic way throughout the story. He didn't change for his love, his love changed him, yet he still remained the same. Its crazy how you could orchestrate this so beautifully. Really, really, truthfully an amazing, wonderful read. I have no words to describe my awe of your writing.
14,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »