Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Enjoy this story very very much. I love going back to Forks in different ways. This ws I've if my favorite. Great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
This is so beautiful
Sidra chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
this is truly an amazing story. Really, the best thing i've ever read. To start off, the entire plot, the entire idea is so mind blowingly original. Second of all, you managed to take a character like edward, who you made so mind numbingly crude at the beginning, and you made us fall in love with him. You made us understand him to a depth I never expected. The best thing about your edward is that his character dod not change in the classic way throughout the story. He didn't change for his love, his love changed him, yet he still remained the same. Its crazy how you could orchestrate this so beautifully. Really, really, truthfully an amazing, wonderful read. I have no words to describe my awe of your writing.
Alina chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
for the love of god! i cannot understand why you are sitting on this diamond instead of going through it with a fine toothed comb and changing the names and mailing it to every major publishing house! this needs to surpass the popularity of Twilight and 50 shades as its far more deserving! its written so beautifully and ties everything together so seamlessly. i read this fanfic years ago and decided to rekindle my love for this story by re-reading it. the way you captured every emotion was so eloquent that it made my soul burn. even your descriptions of weather and scenery is equivalent to the way i would view it and how it impacts my mood and intensifies my angst. the journey you took me through to understand Edward was poetic to say the least. He came off so crude to start but soon after he burned brighter, and with more intensity than any character I've read before. to this day, this is probably my favorite love story and i would die to see this play out in a movie with actors who can deliver the scorching naked chemistry Edward and Bella have in your story.
jello2298 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I just read your story for the first time. I have to admit that I have resisted this story for the longest time. I started it once before and had flounced because I found the angst difficult. He has to be the most difficult Edward I have read to date. He drove me mad and I absolutely love him! Your story was wonderful. I am so glad that I finally took a chance on this story. It was just wonderful, I have shed so many tears and I am exhausted for having read straight through, but Thank you!
starsNflowers chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
This fic made me stay up till 4am to finish. I couldn't bear to put my tablet down at all.
Edward here was my Heathcliff.
All that passion and desperation in your words was just magnificent.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2014
this story is absolutey amazing!
amrawo chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Wow. This is the most beautifully, perfectly written story I've ever read. It's outstanding and was an absolute gorgeous pleasure to read. The story, the details, the emotions, the characters, the imagery, metaphors, similes, it was all amazing and heart touching. Thank you for writing it.
Dutchesss chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Well done...You took me there...As a well written story should...thx
Sidra chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Quite possibly the best story I've ever read. Really, amazing and so wonderfully thought out. If only there was a sequel :)
TeamEd chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
O my gosh that was the most amazing story I have read half of them are really bad on her and I stop reading after a couple chapters but this was amazing. I loved the connection they shared throughout the whole story and was so happy they ended up together. It was so sad though that Esme was dying I cried when she past. I just feel so bad for Carlisle now how will he move on. Loved the story though it made me think that maybe true love does exist.
P.s who ever the heck jk is u are really dumb to think Bella is still not making her choice she definitely is and the reason she could forgive Edward was because she truly loved him and with true love I believe u could forgive him. Also yes Edward did some bad shit but give him some credit he could read her mind that right might make u a little different with her. Also he loved her but didn't think he deserved her that right their is super sweet and shows he deserves a chance with her.
jk chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Who cares if he can only hear her...I don't give a fuck. He has fucked this up for way to long Bella needs to move the fuck on and not with mike ...where's Jacob? Hell
Love and fuck her right...Edwards a fuckin loser...she can do better ...well she's a stupid slut in this...fuckin victim. She watches him duck his way through forks and let's him treat her like shit...doesn't date just watches him duck girls,woman,teachers and she still wants him? Doesn't the idea of his dirty ass cock make her sick? It should
jk chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
He's such a piece of shit...he hurt her with everyone of those girls...she should fuck just as many guys and let Edward see every one from her mind
jk chapter 5 . 9/21/2014