Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Figgalina chapter 22 . 3/20/2015
Just wonderful, intelligent, well written, beautiful character development, I could go on...Thank you.
jansails chapter 22 . 3/20/2015
I am quite the voracious Twilight fanfiction reader but somehow TB&TC had escaped my notice.
Thankfully, it was being mentioned on our facebook group No Rules Twilight fanfiction.
A Masterpiece.
When I began reading & became clued in on Edward's ability, the "symbiotic/parasitic" relationship between ExB, I was astounded, wondering where this was going?
Much like a hand sewn quilt being unfolded & spread out before the eyes, their story became a pieced interlocking cover of many colors & textures, surprising the reader with each new thread hue revealed or embroidered square added.
Esme was the Sun spreading love in every corner she could shine, Carlisle the grounding Earth, Emmett the tall & wide spreading Tree, Edward the mercurial Rain, sometimes a mist or sprinkle, a steady patter, or a raging downpour, while Bella embodied the Flowers bringing her face up to Esme's sun, planting her roots in Carlisle's soil, shading herself under Emmett's branches, while Edward's rain either replenished or drowned her.
Lovely, lovely story.
jansails/jan2
yayasimone chapter 22 . 3/4/2015
Second time reading, and I am once again struck by your compelling story telling. It's fandom's loss that this is your only story. Thank you for this one. It is one of those that stay with you.
byrd3-13 chapter 22 . 2/26/2015
Love that esme gave Edward the ring Bella wanted (and will receive when Edward is ready)
Mechcat chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Wow. And Mike just made it easy for Bella. Edward must have been grimly laughing thru his fury at what Michael had to say. There's a reason why taking the high ground is so oft recommended.

I'm just finally reading this for the first time. It's all but impossible to put down. Well done in so any different ways.

I have been wondering where Charlie is? He must know what is happening with Esme, and that Bella is there? Or is he just uniformly AWOL?

Thanks!
Poplin chapter 22 . 2/20/2015
Sitting here with tears falling. Oh to have a love like that. Just loved your writing. I have a bookmark on this story and am sure I will come back to it many many times. Thank you.
audiblyausten chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
This is beautiful. I'm not even sure what else to say. The imagery, the symbolism, the way you twist words into delicate sentences - it's all breathtaking. This is a beautiful story about beautiful yet deeply imperfect people, and I loved reading it. Thank you.
gi-freakazoid chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Wow... a wonderful story! Though I don't like dark romance, this one will remain an exception.
PCJWER chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
I feel sorry for Edward...
... well, and Bella, too, of course.
PCJWER chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Not sure if Edward is evil... or just repressed...
o.0 Not really sure what to think of him at all yet...
PCJWER chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I have only read the prologue, but I already feel deep down that this is gonna be an amazing story...
divergentlover5 chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
I usually don't follow, favorite, or review on finished stories, but this was absolutely beautiful you are my favorite author in the entire world
Clumsy318 chapter 22 . 1/28/2015
This is by far the most amazing story I have read on fanfiction. You took me through an emotional journey and I did not even realize until I felt the tears spouting from my eyes! I was captivated by each chapter and could not pull myself away for even a moment . You truly have a gift for writing!
Aleksandra24 chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
I added this story on my fav list bc i was affraid I lost it or forget the tittle. Now I found a time to read this and Ill never regret I saved this. Jeez this fanfic is absolutely amazing. Really. It was so sad but so real. Like a life. Hard as hell but it shows that sometimes we all can be happier than we were. Storry about love forgiveness, faith and paon. Really beautiful.
bellingham chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
you fucking scared me for a minute, you damned good writer you. i thought you were gonna make edward throw him and carlisle off a cliff or something
14,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »