Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
I have never left a review ever. This is one of my all time favourite stories - I have read it about 4 times over the years - I love the descriptions and feel of the whole piece. Beautiful. Thank you
Astoria Drake chapter 22 . 10/30/2016
Absolutely beautiful story! It was a work of art :)
ab55 chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
Oh, wow! The seccond time around reading this story and all i can say is wow! I cried and laughed with them, i lived every word you wrote. This is wonderful! Thank you for this beautiful story!
lissaboss1993 chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
I feel like they could have had a healthier relationship if he didn't have double standards.
Lethargarian chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
So...Edward's a sociopath and a telepath, huh? Pretty dangerous combination there.
Lethargarian chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I swear, every chapter he just gets worse and worse. I'm kind of hoping there's a happily ever after where Edward winds up like that one kid in The Sandlot who got really into the sixties and no one ever heard from him again. That would be great.
WhitlocksBoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Just finished re-reading this fic, absolutely blows me away every time...the way the reader evolves along with Edward as we find out snippets of what truly makes him who he is, and Bella who has battled just as hard as he has and never knew it. Amazing...I hope you continue to write more, it would be a waste not to xx
hhhh chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
I'm rereading this story because it is so amazing. You are truly a very talented writer. Usually descriptions of scenery bore me, but you managed to weave them so seamlessly with the characters that I loved them. You managed to walk the delicate line between sex and plot. But this story is so much more than just a plot. It weaves the lust, love, and longing together in a tapestry impossible to separate. It is one of the best stories out there, fanfiction or not.
fanatic05 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Obsession does not equate love. This story was so disturbing to me and I'm only at the 5th chapter. Change the rating to be more horror and/or write manipulation in the description so people can know we're reading about a psychopath. This is ridiculous and I'm genuinely worried/frightened about Bella. I hope everyone that reads this don't mistake this for love and take this kind of behavior from their partner.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
One word, Fantastic!.
Jackie Wilson chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
I recently found your story and what a wonderful story it is! Thank you so much for sharing it!
ninny 1 chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
I've read this wonderful well written story long ago and let me tell you it's still wonderful years later thankyou
quisha1991 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Does Edward even like Bella? Or is she just something to control
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Ive read this whole story before, and I love it. But I fucking hate Rose, she's a bitch and needs to let Bella make her own decisions
LemonDropMartini chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
This is seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I return to it time and time again.
14,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »