Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
noflowers chapter 10 . 2/3
Wow. Also the first time I have hated Alice. LoL, as a writer, nicely done!
noflowers chapter 9 . 2/3
Grrrr. Edward needs some kind of smack down, wake-up call, full body shaking, or something. When he laughs at the boundaries he crosses and the trust that he breaks, it makes me so angry.
noflowers chapter 7 . 2/3
I'm *really* hating Edward this chapter.
BUT... I have never met an Emmett I didn't love, and teen-therapist Emmett is great.
Watching Esme pass is heart wrenching. I cried for three chapters beginning somewhere right along here. It hit me very close to home.
I love your writing style.
noflowers chapter 6 . 2/3
You make it easier than it should be to dislike Edward. I want to smack him.
noflowers chapter 3 . 2/3
Still trying to figure out what is going on, but you certainly have my attention! :0)
latinforqueen chapter 22 . 2/3
I have to be honest, I've skipped past this story for a very long time. Not for any particular reason, and now I realize how incredibly stupid I've been.
Your story is passionate, breathtaking, undoubtedly sad, but most of all: magnificent.
I've read a lot of stories, but yours has completely taken me. I know, it sounds so weird. But you have such an amazing way to write. Your characters were so imperfect that they ARE perfect.
I loved it. I really did. And if you were to make a sequel (which I think it's not necessary but if you wrote it I would totally read it), I would be the first to read it.
Again, you're an amazing writer.
xo, rose.
missmelly chapter 22 . 1/31
I have been reading Twific for ages. Most of my favorite writers have recommended your story. For some reason, I'd always skipped it. Until now. I am sad I've been without it for so long, but like your B&E, I won't deny it any longer: I love every single one of your words. Thank you.
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 15 . 1/26
Wow, just...wow.

So beautifully written. You made me feel it all right along with them xx
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 11 . 1/26
I can't believe I'm only just reading your story. I've been aware of it forever but I thought I had already read it.

Oh wow Edward is truly f# ked up, but I can somewhat understand where he's coming from. At this point I'm not sure who I feel for most.
it's a testament to your writing that you can make me feel so sorry for him even though he is a complete arsehole, but Bella is by no means innocent in all this.
Loving this so far x
Please write a Sequel ...
Damn you and this story. I'll read just one paragraph. One chapter ... Cut to another all-nighter and tears. So beautiful. Gets me every single time.
DevilSwan chapter 22 . 1/21
One word.. ENCHANTING.
There is so much passion in the story that i actually sobbed at one point.. And the only time i ever cried for a fictional character was when Leonardo died in Titanic.. So yeah u get d idea how great this story is.:)
Your writing is the best I've seen on this sight so far. This story made me sob and swell and everything in between. Lots of love to you, and continue with your fantastic writing abilities, please.
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/10
I love this story so much, as soon as I finished it, I started it again. Just as good the second time around.
Paolina Beke H chapter 22 . 1/10
I always meant to read this story, I'm so glad I finally did it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, I truly loved it.
14,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »