Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Wow!
Cabrad chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Wonderful. I don't want to let them go.
Cabrad chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Oh, crap!
Cabrad chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
My head and heart hurt. That was gut wrenching. So sad. Beautiful.
Cabrad chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
I will never forget this chapter! No words! I am sure I will come back to this again and again!
SnowGoose chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
that was one of the best stories ive read
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Hahahahaha... Edward is one funny guy! ''Cockblocked by his own father!'' Poor Edward! :-D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
*sigh* Bella really is a strong young woman to b able to resist the charm of our Edward! I know i would'ny have lasted more than 10 minutes! *sigh*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Oh Esme! ..and cue, *pathetic sobbing* i absolutely adore the author for creating such magic with mere words..! Its astounding in its intensity!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Oh god! I'd love nothing more to put you out of your misery my Edward! *sigh* but, Alas! I adore Bella and we can't have her angry too now, can we? ;) You alone are more than enough to keep the ANGER Department going! My sexy angryward! ;-* ..* kisses to the amazing woman who wrote this story and created this amazing Edward that is slowly making me fall head over heels in love with him*..
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Oh God! I absolutely love 'shameless' Edward... *sigh* and AngryWard and PossessiveWard and AssholeWard and UnreasonableWard and ManipulativeWard and even more so the VulnerableWard...*sigh* :'*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I HATE ALICE! And...this may b d only fanfic in which i may feel so! :(
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
God! Edward is absolutely delicious when he is angry! Yum yum! ;) And..i think i LOVE 'mercury' almost as much as i love EDWARD..! Hehehe.. Almost but not quite.. B'coz as much as they share the same characters.. Edward is still infact the most inhumanly beautiful creature to ever grace the universe with its presence! *dreamy fan girl sigh* :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
The 'Unhealthy Bond' b/w Edward and bella seems hertwrenchingly PAINFUL and heartbreakingly BEAUTIFUL at the same time..:'s And..the way you painted it all so beautifully with your words is astoundingly brilliantly perfect! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I dunno where to start or what to say... So i'll just say that i've already read this story 12 times and so, its my 13th time reading it... That's how much i LOVE it... And, i'm extremely SORRY i never reviewed b'coz u r an amazing writer and deserve appreciation... So, this time as i read ure priceless masterpiece again... I'll be reviewing each n every chapter as i go... :)
14,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »