Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
missmelly chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
I have been reading Twific for ages. Most of my favorite writers have recommended your story. For some reason, I'd always skipped it. Until now. I am sad I've been without it for so long, but like your B&E, I won't deny it any longer: I love every single one of your words. Thank you.
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 15 . 1/26/2016
Wow, just...wow.

So beautifully written. You made me feel it all right along with them xx
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
I can't believe I'm only just reading your story. I've been aware of it forever but I thought I had already read it.

Oh wow Edward is truly f# ked up, but I can somewhat understand where he's coming from. At this point I'm not sure who I feel for most.
it's a testament to your writing that you can make me feel so sorry for him even though he is a complete arsehole, but Bella is by no means innocent in all this.
Loving this so far x
Guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
Please write a Sequel ...
Guest chapter 22 . 1/19/2016
Damn you and this story. I'll read just one paragraph. One chapter ... Cut to another all-nighter and tears. So beautiful. Gets me every single time.
DevilSwan chapter 22 . 1/21/2016
One word.. ENCHANTING.
There is so much passion in the story that i actually sobbed at one point.. And the only time i ever cried for a fictional character was when Leonardo died in Titanic.. So yeah u get d idea how great this story is.:)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
Your writing is the best I've seen on this sight so far. This story made me sob and swell and everything in between. Lots of love to you, and continue with your fantastic writing abilities, please.
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
I love this story so much, as soon as I finished it, I started it again. Just as good the second time around.
Paolina Beke H chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
I always meant to read this story, I'm so glad I finally did it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, I truly loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I kind of feel like an idiot. I have read this twice now ( the first time years ago) and I just don't get the "beauty" that everyone else see's. I literally just stopped reading the last chapter and feel nothing so much as an incredible dislike of Edward Cullen. He is a complete bastard throughout the entire story. Why is this type of behavior so attractive to so many?
NanStew chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
So far, not liking Edward much.
undecided-but I read too much chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
beautiful story. I fell in love with all of it
undecided-but I read too much chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
beautiful story. I fell in love with all of it
Elmo13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Wow, what a wonderful story. It was almost painful to read, the longing, the grief. Amazingly done.
Gagika chapter 22 . 12/16/2015