Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
This is my favorite fic ever. Hands down. I love it more every time I read it.
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Dear The Black Arrow,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Twilight Fanfic - The Blessing and the Curse

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
amanda chapter 22 . 3/21/2016
You're an amazing writer! Just loved this story!
AshlynV chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
I'm balling my eyes out on this chapter.
LouiseSeehusen chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
It's so weird! I hate this Edward and still can't stop reading about him. How do you do that! Annoyed and impressed at the same time
makennaclove chapter 22 . 3/6/2016
Omg such an incredible fic! You had me laughing and crying the entire way through! Loved it :)
Eowyn42 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Oh my God! Like the Big Chill meets something dark, a fascinating theatrical play of a single scene, where you slowly discover the depths, the complexity of the characters through smartly and thoughtfully placed reminiscences. Halfway I was already sorrow that it will end way too soon. Your story is stunning!
Sesame seed chapter 22 . 2/22/2016
I'm sure you know this already, but you are an incredible writer. Whenever anyone wants to belittle ff, or make out that it's an insult to an original work I'd like to point them towards this story.

It's not even your story itself so much (I have to admit, I think Edward is a dick), but the language and mastery you have with words to describe what's happening is what makes this so special and unlike anything else I have read on here.

Really looking forward to reading your book when it comes out later this year, and wishing you all the very best with any future writing endeavours.
x
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I can't believe I have never read this before. Can't wait to see why Bella is both blessed yet cursed.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 2/8/2016
This was such a lovely, well written story. I would love to read more of your stories.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 2/8/2016
I feel like Esme is there too.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
Good for you Bella, you've restored my faith.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
God, she can't really be considering going back to that wiener , Michael. She would be existing with him, rather than really living with Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 2/8/2016
Yes, Edward is definitely a dark jewel . Their chemistry is phenomal .
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
This is such a heart gripping story, and it is beautifully written . I loved this chapter.
Edward is so dark but vulnerable unneath. And Bella is just starting to realize her strength.
14,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »