Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
lelaniah noani chapter 22 . 7/16/2015
Great story! Don't listen to the negative! You are a amazing writer! I hated Edward and by he end of the story not only did I like him I respected him, the characters were so uniquely developed it was a beautiful story. I hope you keep writing I am definitely a big fan now!
Abigail chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Can I just say that I haven't even started it but still it'd blown my mind of from the first chapter... I don't have words for the priceless writer u r... The way you explained things and the way you described it... It makes me smile so hard That my face hurts... Hats off
Thusitha chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Ugh..tiring..but well done.5 bloody years ago when I was 15 this was
Chakara1winxclub chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
This is a pretty good story. First, I'd hated Edward, and then Bella because of their attitudes. But at the end, this story didn't fail to make me smile. I love this story.
ningep chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
You are one of the very rare fan fiction writers that deserve more than just an accolade! Amazing is not enough to describe the kind of writer you are. I hope you find it in your heart to continue sharing with us your outstanding and very creative imagination. I will remain glued to FF awaiting your next "treasure." Kudos! God bless!
Ness13 chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
Can I give you a round of applause for an absolutely amazing story! It was perfection from beginning to end and it was so well detailed and creative. It was great to read from beginning to end.
CSG chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
Pride is almost as strong as love.
CSG chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
Don't ever try to make a woman feel like she has to 'make' a choice.
CSG chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
Girl... Took you long enough!
CSG chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
Michael, You should have left when you had the chance.
CSG chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
No thanks, I don't want a visitor, but thanks anyway!
Nicole2581 chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
God he's so hot in all his fury *drools*
CSG chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
I realized after the 1st chapter, I read this story some time back, but for some reason didn't review? I'm sorry for that. It's a great story obviously, I'm reading it for a 2nd time.
CSG chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Shew.. go away Michael!
Nicole2581 chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
Correction – my last review was meant for chapter 14 not 15 :-)
14,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »