Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
WhitlocksBoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Just finished re-reading this fic, absolutely blows me away every time...the way the reader evolves along with Edward as we find out snippets of what truly makes him who he is, and Bella who has battled just as hard as he has and never knew it. Amazing...I hope you continue to write more, it would be a waste not to xx
hhhh chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
I'm rereading this story because it is so amazing. You are truly a very talented writer. Usually descriptions of scenery bore me, but you managed to weave them so seamlessly with the characters that I loved them. You managed to walk the delicate line between sex and plot. But this story is so much more than just a plot. It weaves the lust, love, and longing together in a tapestry impossible to separate. It is one of the best stories out there, fanfiction or not.
fanatic05 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
Obsession does not equate love. This story was so disturbing to me and I'm only at the 5th chapter. Change the rating to be more horror and/or write manipulation in the description so people can know we're reading about a psychopath. This is ridiculous and I'm genuinely worried/frightened about Bella. I hope everyone that reads this don't mistake this for love and take this kind of behavior from their partner.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
One word, Fantastic!.
Jackie Wilson chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
I recently found your story and what a wonderful story it is! Thank you so much for sharing it!
ninny 1 chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
I've read this wonderful well written story long ago and let me tell you it's still wonderful years later thankyou
quisha1991 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Does Edward even like Bella? Or is she just something to control
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Ive read this whole story before, and I love it. But I fucking hate Rose, she's a bitch and needs to let Bella make her own decisions
LemonDropMartini chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
This is seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I return to it time and time again.
Calista01 chapter 22 . 6/27/2016
This story, while written well, is one of the most dangerous things I have ever read. This might be in response to the huge blow up of Fifty Shades of Grey, and it is so incredibly similar to it. This story is dangerous for young men and women. It teaches them that their abuser will change, and understand what they did and how they acted was wrong. Abusers and horrible, narcissistic people like Edward in both this story and the real Twilight series do not change. This was a toxic relationship through and through. It also teaches young people that it's alright to cheat on your significant other if it's in the name of love. Adultery is an act of cowardice, it's as simple as that. Someone who cheats like Bella is a coward and scum, who don't have the balls and integrity to stand up and say, "Hey, this relationship is not working out. I want to see other people. I'm sorry and I appreciate the effort you put into us." Bella had to go through fucking therapy for years, Edward's parents tried to send her to a boarding school. She should have gotten a restraining order immediately. The concept of soul mates is over glorified in this fic. This is also dangerous because it teaches people that it's alright to act like a total dick and be beyond cruel to the person you're "in love with". Because they deserve less, right? They're less human? This is bullshit and you should be ashamed you put this out for people to read who don't know yet what's right and wrong, and can look at this and say, "I want love just like this" or "He/She will get better just like Edward and he/she will love me unconditionally."
mspstar97 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
I don't think I can keep reading this because this fic really disturbs me. However, I know that this is long finished, and I'm glad you found success with this fic.
mspstar97 chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Literally no, this is too much. I don't know whether the parents are being willingly blind, but Edward is a psychopath. And if they claim to love Bella, then neither of them should want Bella with him. The situation just unnerves me.

Your writing, however, is wonderful.
mspstar97 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Ok, this is just abusive. Things like this can't just be erased by some romance in the end. Regardless of what happens next, if this has been happening for years, Edward has to be a psychopath and Bella would have to have something akin to Stockholm Syndrome to get together with him. It doesn't matter how hot he is. This really disturbs me.
Fanslashtic chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
This was beautiful! I had so many emotions during this story! Irritation, anger, angst, sadness, happiness, love, excitement!
It was beautiful. I feel like I'm marked in some kind on invisible way! I love the curseward (or is it blessward?) and how he is so nasty but still lovable! And Bella is just pure weird sometimes, but I understand her in a way, but se has a way of always getting under my skin!
But I enjoyed reading this! It was really good, and the end was just fantastic!
libra986 chapter 22 . 6/9/2016