Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
I love this story so much, as soon as I finished it, I started it again. Just as good the second time around.
Paolina Beke H chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
I always meant to read this story, I'm so glad I finally did it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, I truly loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I kind of feel like an idiot. I have read this twice now ( the first time years ago) and I just don't get the "beauty" that everyone else see's. I literally just stopped reading the last chapter and feel nothing so much as an incredible dislike of Edward Cullen. He is a complete bastard throughout the entire story. Why is this type of behavior so attractive to so many?
NanStew chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
So far, not liking Edward much.
undecided-but I read too much chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
beautiful story. I fell in love with all of it
undecided-but I read too much chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
beautiful story. I fell in love with all of it
Elmo13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Wow, what a wonderful story. It was almost painful to read, the longing, the grief. Amazingly done.
Gagika chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
GREAT FICTION!
Sunshirae chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
This was such a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this story.
Sunshirae chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Yes...I am an adrenalin monkey. My heart is constricting. Thank you for a great chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
I know it's late but I need to say, I love this story, love your character's, love their tone...the way they are all in tune when it comes to Edward and Bella. Poor Michael...somebody say OUCH!
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
This chapter was incredible! Truly out of this world, made me laugh out loud. I was afraid of waking my children, I had to cover my mouth real fast. I'm sad that it's going to end soon but I did not have to wait too long to read the chapters.
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story but it is such a wonderful chapter. I am glad I started reading again and came across your work. Thank you.
MariahajilE chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Congratulations! You've been voted into Round 2 of the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of Round 2 nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, November 14.

Round 2 polls will open this Sunday, November 15, and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST. This year's winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards.
TwiFicFanAwards
twilightlullaby chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
holy crow! that was an amazing Edward introduction.
14,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »