Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Hauntinghowls chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
Whats there not to love about this fan fiction? Sweet and lovable. Characters are well written. worth the read.
cool bnr chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Bae. I love you.
Lizsoalacullen chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
The best fanfiction i have Everest read love it si much thank u!
tweetytweets chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
this feels really inadequate way to review.. by thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.. the beauty of angst and happiness, I will never be able to do you justice in my review... thank you
scc318 chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
On the one hand, thats a pretty unhealthy relationship.

On the other... Holy freaking cow. That was so emotionally exhausting and beautiful and raw that I feel a little broken now. You have an incredible way with words.
scc318 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Of course, Michael is awful, also...
scc318 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
So far, Edward is awful...
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in our Fandom Celebration, Saturday Spotlight, at the FicSisters.
Treestar2509 chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
Such an incredible story I'm at a loss for words. In the beginning, Edward kind of creeped me out and I didn't even want her to choose him. By the end, I was team Edward all the way. Beautifully written. So many small details that made this beyond wonderful. You have an amazing talent. I just wish you had more stories to read. :)

If you do, please let me know where to find them. Thank you for sharing. I loved it!
years later chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
read this story as a teenager... and returning to it now years later. brings back old memories of the intensity of feeling at the time. you bring out the depth in our emotions, even if they've been ignored for a long time.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
hey, this is a really great book so far, im really enjoying it! well done and thank you
finallysweet chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
I don't understand. Please, how does she have power over him?
LittleKatt chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Ouh, it gets even better ! Bella, the piece of meat ! As animals try to fight over her ! I bet it turns her on, you know, to be objectified ? Like a trembling, slobbering trophy. A nice little dollop of rape culture on the side. Or perhaps it would be Stockholm syndrome ?
I don't even know why I kept reading. Probably morbid curiosity, that sick dread that catches your eyes and won't let go when you see something horrible happening in front of your eyes and you are absolutely unable to stop it.
Although, I really like how this text subtly conveys zoophiliac tendencies by portraying beasts masquerading as men. I also keep hoping someone will wake up and get a straight-jacket for Edward while calling the nearest mental institute. That thing is clearly clinically insane, and a menace.
But perhaps this story is purely metaphorical ? It seems to me that what is portrayed is not humans, after all. Or perhaps our little packages to the aliens out there with snippets of culture did latch on to something, and this is the response, a stumped and clumsy attempt at interpreting our minds and emotions ?
If that is the case, kudos for trying and good luck on the long journey towards understanding.

P.S : I will be awaiting my reviewer's rewards with a nice trusty axe.
LittleKatt chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
What is shameless is the author of this fic's horrible fangirlism. Painfully fatal disease. I am glad it is not contagious, and I will be keeping myself very, very far away from fics with flat and spineless characters. Does not even make me want to do anything else except "Bleh".
Madeline4994 chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
A great story, so well told. Thank you.
14,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »