Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story but it is such a wonderful chapter. I am glad I started reading again and came across your work. Thank you.
MariahajilE chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Congratulations! You've been voted into Round 2 of the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of Round 2 nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, November 14.

Round 2 polls will open this Sunday, November 15, and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST. This year's winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
twificfandomawards.
TwiFicFanAwards
twilightlullaby chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
holy crow! that was an amazing Edward introduction.
TBATC nut chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is my ultimate favorite fanfic forever. Excellent writing! You just seriously created the most possessiveward ever! Love this story so much i lost count of how many times I've read this. Thanks a thousand times!:33
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Congratulations! You've been nominated in the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards!

The full list of nominees will be published on the site tomorrow, October 31.

Round 1 polls will open this Sunday, November 1, and close November 7 at 11:59pm EST. Round 1 results will be announced on November 14. Round 2 polls will open November 15 and close November 21 at 11:59pm EST.

Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, with 1st place winners also receiving a blinkie. All winners and the recipients of the Fandom Achievement Award will be announced December 6.

Good luck!

Iris
Host, Organizer
TwiFic Fandom Awards
.com
TwiFicFanAwards
aurelia-hearts chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
I think this is the only FFnet story I've ever read twice :P Really brilliant! And wonderful writing. You've made the characters more of what people wanted them to be :)
sweetncole22aol.com chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
I've reread this story countless times over the years and every time I read this chapter I'm amazed by the beauty and eroticism of it. God I wish you would continue their journey.
peculiar11 chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
Wow! I fell in love with this story absolutely beautiful! Will there be an extra chapter giving us a glimpse of their life together!?
paragod chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
Beautiful
Minnie4Twilight chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Thank you for the so nice story... i enjoyed it.. and it was one of the rare stories that made me think a lot in my life .. it left a landmark in my heart :)
Very well wrote
ElephantToriMacy chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
This is amazing I love it.
freeyourmind48859 chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
Just reread this and loved it even more. I would love to see you write again. So descriptive and poignant. I'll definitely read this again.
NanStew chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander! How dare he be horrified when he's been doing it over and over and over again! I hate double standards!
NanStew chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
I'm wondering what Edward said to Michael.
FicSisters chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
Hi there, thought you'd like to know that our guest, Pa Trizia 88 has shared her love of your story with The FicSisters today! We think she has great taste as it's one of our favourites too.

FicSisters ~xo