Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
kirstyloveslife chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Omg this was amazing :) maybe you could do a second story :)
Misfitreader chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
This was one of the most amazing fan fics I have read. I laughed cried and got pissed off. My hat is off to you! Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
This was a very good read! Thank you for sharing your talent with us
Ranger's Girlx3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I've read a good deal of fanfiction over the past couple years. Hundreds and hundreds of fics from multiple fandoms...Janet Evanovich, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural...And though I don't read Twilight fanfic anymore, I always come back to reread this piece. Out of the multitude of stories that I've read, this is the best one. People could write fanfic about this fic; it's just that good. Your imagery is breathtaking, and the love story between your Edward and Bella far transcends their one in the books. Thank you so much for this. It's really, really amazing.
jcynne chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I don't wanna hold Edward by the belt! Why would I?
Muna chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
You are an extremely talented writer! Loved the story, so many feels! Keep writing, your awesome at it!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
Amazing story! So touching! You are a extraordinary writer! Love it! :D
AlmostDoc chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
I just found this fic, and I'm so glad that I did. Beautiful, touching, unbelievably well thought and written characters. Read it all in one sitting, really loved it.
chelley chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
This was so perfect. Beautifully written and heartbreaking and touching and absolutely perfect. A round of applause for your masterpiece
chelley.rising chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Had to log in just so I could add this story to my favorites. Again, a round of applause for this amazing piece of fiction.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
I have not read anything so beautiful...
purple is my color chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
I know this is super late but this was a really beautiful story.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
It's been a long time since I read a Edward&Bella fanfiction. And girl, yours was so beautiful. I loved every word, every thought. It was amazing. Congrats.
kisses
Sami
Erin chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Thank you for writing this beautiful FanFiction. It is so greatly written and it has moved me to tears, all the emotions portrayed were absolutely perfect. Thanks know you again and please keep on writing stories. You are very gifted at it. X
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
fantastic story...sorry to see it end. I wish you added an epilogue at the end with how things are a few years down the road. This story was dark, but well told.
14,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »