Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
India chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Damn Carlisle.
1 grandma chapter 22 . 3/13/2014
i am not sure if get these. It I loved the story. I wish you would writ more. Thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
why in most fanfics people make edward a whore and bella a pure girl..i dnt get it..ur a pathetic writter who applied the same formula. boy loves girl but wont tel her instead he would sleep with the whole female population. u writers dont get the meaning of true love. when ur in true love u wont be able to sleep with anyone else.
jenny145 chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
This story takes my breath away. Beautiful, well written and the quotes.. This just perfect! i can imagine myself watching this in the cinema with tom odell- another love song playing in the end. So beautiful.. thankyou for shared it.. gbu
Thebooklionn chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Okay. So I've read quite a few books. Some of them were pretty sad. Now I'm not a person that becomes deeply emotionally attached to books/fanfics, but this fanfic, specifically this chapter, really touched my heart. I cried. This was the first time I've ever cried reading... anything actually. You have a gift for writing and I know it's been like 4 years since you've worked on this story, but I just want you to know that I loved it and that I'm so glad that you put your time and effort into creating this story. The Blessing and the Curse made me laugh (internally, I was always reading late at night and didn't want to wake anybody) and want to scream and it is one of the best things I've ever read. This story not only was interesting to read, but it also brought about the reality of cancer. Cancer kills and some stories like to gloss over that and make it so that everybody lived happily ever after, but we need more stories that don't sugarcoat everything.

So thank-you.
jmolly chapter 22 . 3/10/2014
I withheld my reviews from you as I read. Anything I might have said felt trite. Since 2009, I've read at least five fanfics every week. It's taken me too long to get to yours. I sincerely hope that you have more stories and that I'll find my way to them, published or posted.

This is all I have to say:

You are an outstanding writer. Thank you for this story.
kirstyloveslife chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Omg this was amazing :) maybe you could do a second story :)
Misfitreader chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
This was one of the most amazing fan fics I have read. I laughed cried and got pissed off. My hat is off to you! Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
This was a very good read! Thank you for sharing your talent with us
Ranger's Girlx3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I've read a good deal of fanfiction over the past couple years. Hundreds and hundreds of fics from multiple fandoms...Janet Evanovich, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural...And though I don't read Twilight fanfic anymore, I always come back to reread this piece. Out of the multitude of stories that I've read, this is the best one. People could write fanfic about this fic; it's just that good. Your imagery is breathtaking, and the love story between your Edward and Bella far transcends their one in the books. Thank you so much for this. It's really, really amazing.
jcynne chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I don't wanna hold Edward by the belt! Why would I?
Muna chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
You are an extremely talented writer! Loved the story, so many feels! Keep writing, your awesome at it!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
Amazing story! So touching! You are a extraordinary writer! Love it! :D
AlmostDoc chapter 22 . 2/16/2014
I just found this fic, and I'm so glad that I did. Beautiful, touching, unbelievably well thought and written characters. Read it all in one sitting, really loved it.
chelley chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
This was so perfect. Beautifully written and heartbreaking and touching and absolutely perfect. A round of applause for your masterpiece
14,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »