Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Maliha R Pattinson chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
please please please please please please please please please please update! lol srry i just love ur story, i need more like right now!
SweetDulcinea chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Oh Emmett time. I'm excited ) I'm unbelievably interested in knowing what happened earlier that New Years Eve. There is some significant story they aren't revealing yet, isn't there? And through it all, even when he's hurting, brooding or joking, he's arrogant. A defense mechanism? Does it come back around to the earlier thoughts of all the Edwardians...he always came back to her. Could either of them ever understand why?
jackiejones chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Ugh! So good! I'm swooning but at the same time want Bella to be strong enough to kick his ass. Great chapter!
SweetDulcinea chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
The encounter with Esme was heartbreaking and a bit overwhelming. I could feel her warring emotions - the heartbreak of someone slipping away right before her eyes, while the man she seems to love and hate in equal parts simultaneously comforts and tortures her. And the intimate moment was powerful. Again, the feeling the she owns him as he owns her...twisted on both ends.
jackiejones chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
A nice development to make Michael dismissive and insensitive - he's a much better "Edgar Linton" than Jake, in my opinion. Not that Edgar was either of those two things, but there's a sense in which I don't really want Bella with either of them, which resonates from Bronte's novel much better than Eclipse managed to do. Nice work!
SweetDulcinea chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Their bond is captivating. It's obvious he holds a power over her far stronger than just his ability to read her thoughts, but I wonder if her hold over him is even stronger. Perhaps gripping him w/ fear of how vulnerable can make him. It would seem to fit with his last few sentiments in this chapter...and the way he constantly does things that hurt her. He pushes her away, and then wants her back instantly. Intriguing...
jackiejones chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Okay - scooted over here after a bunch of ladies at the Gazebo all voted that they were crossing their fingers for a quick update on this fic - and I can see what they're raving about. This Heathcliff-esque Edward is dark and alluring. I'm very intrigued to see where you're headed. Oh, and I love the poetic style of your narrative voice. It's very well done!
SweetDulcinea chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
He's so scary...in a deliciously intimidating sexy way. It makes it insanely difficult to determine whether he'll be a villain or some brooding, would-be hero. Beautiful imagery throughout all of it.
SweetDulcinea chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I got an amazing rec for this story, and I'm so excited to have begun reading it. Thus far, it is unlike anything I've ever read, which is quite exciting. Your tone is so dark and ominous...it's hard to predict what is coming or what lies in their past, but I want to know so much. Looking forward to this ride...I'll probably be up all night now )
Kefe chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
That was...that was great! The whole memories flooding back to her and he seeing it and possibly relieving it in his mind since he can read hers. That was fantastic. I'm sure you know this already that you're very visual and descriptive. I have no more words...

Anxiously waiting to hear his own side before i judge him. I feel that he must feel some sort of pain too, just that he doesn't show it.
Kefe chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
The way you portray Esme's pain is so good! You capture it so well, makes the reader feel intense grief for her character.

I don't know what to say about Edward's character...the domineering part of him is alluring and at the same time depressing, I guess that's very significant to the title of the story. You can find it appealing but then you can find it so horrifying...so good!
Kefe chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So I really like this story...like a lot! It's so different and very creative...hope you don't mind me spamming you with reviews because you're worth it.
Kefe chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
Okay so you had to know that that end part was HOT!

I'm sorry for not reviewing the remaining chapters but I was so engrossed in this, I'll do that when I'm done with the whole story!

Your writing is amazing, I have a similar writing style to it but yours is just exquisite.

The story is quite unique and it's something that definitely draws the reader in.

You're doing an excelent job!
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Wow, he's actually showing remorse, and with no sarcasm. I can't say I feel much pity towards him, he ruined everything, took away her only friend and made her paranoid and distrustful.

I love the switch of roles in this chapter. Edward for once is vunerable and Bella is strong. I like how she used his advantage over her (his mind-reading) and turned it into his weakness. It shows she's getting stronger.

Very powerful writing and emotion. Loving the story!
silhouetics chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
I love this story, it's different to a lot of what i've read. I can't wait to see the direction this story will head in.

On a completely different topic, i'm from Australia too! Aussie buddiiees! lol.
14,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 895 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 915 .. Last Next »