Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
she-eats-cake chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
I'm loving how up until know Edward has been painted as this evil demon mindfucking her to the point of crazy because it's all Bella's POV. And now we are seeing that Bella because shes just fucking derpbella was mindfucking him way back then. She's the instrument of her own destruction, if she'd only just believed like Edward that it was meant to be she wouldn't be in this situation.
larin20 chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Reading Edward's story was hard. He went through so much that I never would of thought he was thinking reading Bpov. It makes a lot more sense now. He's been so pained for so many years, he wasn't any different then Bella. They are kismit and soul shared.

WOW, Sally! I loved this chapter and good luck in the Indies, you got my vote...so I think I need a packed lunch and a gift wrapped edward:)
Raewright chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Wow.

The tide imagery is mind blowing. This is an amazing piece of writing.
Nolebucgrl chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
I am seriously blown away by this chapter. Edward's explanation is all sorts of messed up but still compelling and it makes sense. I know Bella has been badly hurt by his manipulations but I still can't stop myself from wanting her to just suck it up and kiss the guy. I can't wait for that payoff!
LskNH chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Great chap!
hit-the-duckies chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
holy shit dude. that line about shaking a present to see what noise it makes made me shudder.

I was so tired of being tied to you; a girl who didn’t want me, would never love me like I needed. I hated how addictive your mind was to me. I just wanted to try to be normal. This was the first moment in my life that I didn’t want to hear your mind.

THAT is fucking sad.

it was fucking excellent to get edwards side of the story. he amazes me, in so many ways... its impossible to decide whether he deserves my hate or love..or a mix of the two, like bellas giving him.

loved the fight club reference too. i just spent like 30 mins looking at pics of naked girls reenacting fight club. O_o
jac cullen chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
very good..:)

your alice is one fucked up chick!..:) hehe
Miss Snazzy chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
That was amazing. This is one of my absolute favorite fanfics. I can't believe Alice felt that way. Wow.

I really cannot wait for the next chapter..please update soon.
Vanquish13 chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
1. GREAT chapter.

2. in some twisted logic i can understand why edward did what he did. but still that doesn't negate the fact it was wrong.

3. bella has become so much stronger when you compare her past to how she is now. i love angela for that.

4. hmm...where does this leave edward and bella? an impasse?
AzraCullen chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
OH

MY

GOD

a great chapter of monumental proportions.

Edwards die of the story gives me more pain than bellas- he loved her so much he jsut coudlnt contain it- and he still loves her but still has difficulty showing it, in fear of rejection from her as he always has felt i guess.

I wish she would let him in- she never really trely did that- she kept him inside- telling him was the best thing she could have done- she let him in and he let her in - tit for tat- but its more than that- they saw what the other wanted- each other.

I hope they come back together and stop repelling each other like magnets- they truely are meant to be.
Alotalittle chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
I love this story, I really do. So well written and rather magical with their special bond, there's something so touching about Edward. Don't know why, but Bella seems kinda an a*sshole to me, I mean, jeez, it was high school and she's not exactly forthright or blameless. But in any case, I'm seriously rooting for these two and hope it all comes up lemons soon! Thanks for a great story.
spinnifer chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
I am Jack's undying worship.
beegurl13 chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Hm, so we see Carlisle and Esme... Nice job with them. And I like the connection that Bella and Edward share. It's interesting how he responds to her thoughts and she thinks nothing of it. I guess she would be used to it by now. But it's also interesting to see how he treats her because of her thoughts. There is a lot of jealousy there, yet double standards. I like it.

I think this line was my favorite this time. It's good and very plain. I think it describes Bella and Edward pretty well -

"...here was no right or wrong. This simply was."

Good Job! I can't wait to read more.
hit-the-duckies chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
k so i was going to do the thing where you copy and paste the best parts, but i figured youve already read this entire chapter, so...i didnt.

oh...but...wait...

_

Bella, in her red dress, curls and red lipstick, suddenly felt like they were all in wartime, closeted together to make the most of each other’s company and any pinch of luxury they could find. To live, and love, before the air raid sirens started.

_

that there. this might sound weird, but that- feeling like in a wartime- is what i feel like here. this tale is so very different, its like its in a different epoch or world. theres something almost fantastical about it. i dont know how to describe it, but it seems like an alternate universe. and i dont just mean because its not like canon twilight. i mean, the setting and events and everything are very other-worldly.

oh i cant wait for the next update.
hit-the-duckies chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
okay okay okay. edward is awkward. nervous. confused. whatever. i love it. i think bellas proving to be more of an obstacle in his get-out-of-my-way-ness than he anticipated. i think she can throw him off balance more now than she ever could before. go bella.

im surprised that he didnt leave a message for mike..thats what i expected.

oh you. this story blows me away so hard.
14,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 895 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 915 .. Last Next »