Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Timmer chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Sally bb -thanks for your review reply ! Had a shitload of work to do over the weekend so didn't get a chance to review until now! Sorry !

Yes, I loved this chapter too !I just voted for you in the Indies -hope you win !If I was organizing the prizes, first prize would be unlimitless "Leto pounces"- I know you'd like that !Hhm come to think of it so would I! LOL!

I always forget to say that I love your little A/N's at the end of each chapter about what Edward will do if we review-you better make that a reality though, now that I've reviewed and voted for you:)

Anyway about this chapter, I said it all pretty much over at the thread but you left me reeling after reading this one -pretty much like Edward there at the end !It was very powerful writing !

Fav bits: "Her pulse felt like a fingertip softly tapping at her throat. Faster now".

And:

"Bella would think later, that the strangest thing was this.

She had rehearsed this exposition of the New Years Eve fiasco more than any other fantasy when cocooned in her bed. She had dreamed of hurting him, knocking the breath from him, exerting cruelty and power over him".

Can't wait for more ! Oh and thanks for the 2 updates last week !

XOXO

Mella
edwards-debussy chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Wow-just found your story yesterday, and I am totally in love with its Gothic feel. Edward is indeed a bastard, but I do think that despite how messed up he is, he does love Bella. I just can't quite figure out why his feelings get so twisted and he hurts her so.

Glad that Bella finally told him just how badly he hurt her on NYE, and then hit him with so much other stuff that she's been carrying with her, all a result of his actions towards her, and that it finally got through to him. Can't wait to get his side next. Great update!
AAAC chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Amazing. I had seen this fic recced over and over on the WA boards, and finally took the time to read it. A nice play on the characters. Not that sickly sweet Edward we get so often. I actually laughed a few times during the scene between Edward and Emmett with Bella's cell phone. Too funny. He is such a little shit, and you have to love it. Very intrigued by what is happening here. Did he think that Bella wanted him to be with Alice? Can't wait to hear his side. He clearly loves her, right? Will anxiously await your next chapter!
ClaraTiara chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I loved the piece on Bella's memory of that night. It was so well written, the red dress, the lipstick...Ah! It was perfect. I really really can't wait to read your next entry.
Notthisperson chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Wow that was intense. Im glad bella did it though, maybe now Edward can understand her better, and they can heal from this and becoming stronger...together?
celesticbliss chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Looving this so far!

Thanks to the lovelies at the Wide Awake board on IMDb who pointed me in your direction! 33
adhita chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Dear Sally:

I stumbled into your story while looking for some good Dark Edward stories and I loved yours. I really like that you take care with your spelling and grammar because Ive read some interesting stories that become just horrible because of the lack of care in the writing.

In your story Edward is really complex and intense, what i like the most is that he isn't a vampire and yet he has a very dark and possessive nature. I liked that, by ch. 10, he is finally realizing some of the hurt and damage he has done to Bella with his egocentric nature. The sexual side of him is really hot too!

I hope you make Bella stronger and make Edward struggle more to finally win her heart and her body.

Are you going to explain if Edwards "talent" works with everyone or only with Bella? And how does he "read" her thoughts, like an inner dialogue, images, or both?

I hope you update frequently because I'm addicted to your story now and will be checking any other Twilight fanfic that you post.

Congratulations on your good writing!
zara nicole whitlock chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
please do update soon. really can't wait for edward's side of the story. :)
what's up catsup chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Nice story :)
Betham chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Wow.

Your story came very highly recommended so I decided I would give it a chapter or two and see how it goes. Well, I must say ... your prologue dragged me in and the rest of the chapters have kept me wanting more! Although I don't like how Edward treats Bella, I can't help but feel that he isn't the one at fault. After all, his control over her started right from the beginning ... and should have been stopped by their parents when E and B were still quite young.

I'm glad that Bella finally showed him what her life was like, and I really can't wait for Edward's POV about that New Years Eve ... this is a great story, and I can't wait for more.
Scintillate.Sempiternal chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I am still so intrigued by this story. You could just feel Bella's torment, and I somewhat feel sorry for her. However, she ran away, which has given her years to think and fester with her thoughts and feelings never really knowing the truth. So, I am really interested to hear what the absolutely fuckhot crazy Edward has to say. Will we hear from him next chapter? I can hardly wait. BTW, I cannot believe after reading that chapter that I still think this Edward is by far one of my favorite Edward's in fanfic. You know he is messed up and hurting and you just want to make it all better for him. Then you want Bella to just give in and help him no matter how wrong that might be. I totes love this story and voted for it on the Indie awards!
x-Eliza-x chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Love your story. Update soon please :)
Maxennce chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I love your story concept and really really can't wait to read more. It still incorporates the vampiric canon, but instead of excluding Bella from Edward's powers, you've made her the central concept which provides an interesting insight into the development of the characters around that one trait. Really looking forward to how the characters evolve after the revelation at La Push and whether or not it motivates Edward to radically change his attitude towards Bella

Cheers

max
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I just found your story and got caught up in one sitting. Wow, is all I have to say. I'm addicted.
Pinkstarlett84 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Loved it! My fave story right now. Thanks for the updates. Can't wait for the next.
14,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 897 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 917 .. Last Next »