Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
jka1 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you keep your promise and update soon! -
ktdcee chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Really very interesting story. I'm curious to see where the characters end up.
LskNH chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
thequietthings chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
good chapter! please update soon.
Gatalicious chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Oh my GOD! You can't just cut it at the most crucial juncture! Please update soon, this is like being on pins and needles..!
LskNH chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
So interesting, Thanks
sherylb chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I'm very intertested in hearing this long talk. And, I've gotta say that Michael is kind of boring...Doesn't Bella realize she needs more? However, Edward needs to convince Bella he has matured, and that he would be faithful, too. More Please!
revrag chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I continue to be in complete awe at what a beauty this is. Indeed it has me wrapped up and waiting for release. I hope that we get that in the next chapter, or some sort of understanding on Edward's part - at least.

I've thought too much about how wonderful it would be if your lover could read your mind...all the things you could explore together without words. But then Edward is not her lover. Yet. And so, as such, this would be horribly inconvenient. How to keep someone like Edward from seeing the most intimate of moments and formulate a response to him when he could see it all...man, that's rough. I know, for myself, sometimes I play out several different scenarios before picking one, and he would see all of that in a simple brush of his hand. How tormenting that would be.

I hope that Edward comes to an understanding soon about how very much he must love her and either try to wholeheartedly win her back or withdraw and let her go. Only then will either of them find peace. And I don't even know the words that are going to make this better, what Edward could say to make it right. But you do, and it'll probably come later, much later. But, my heart is breaking.

And Esme and the flower shit. What the fuck? You're trying to break me down into a puddle of tears and heartache, huh? Well, I say that immediately after their damn date they get a flower box with her favorites and put it in her room. Don't wait for Spring, bring it to her - give that one thing to her if she enjoys it so.

And, that tender moment witnessed between Bella and Carlisle was very, very sweet. I imagine she wanted to wipe away all the pain and suffering he's endured and has yet to endure. That is not completely overshadowed by whatever is going on between Edward and Bella. Often times when the other characters are brought in they are easily forgotten, but these demand your attention, too.

Very nice work, this is very beautiful. I love this story.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Loved this chappie!

Updtae when you can. D
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
This story is great! I love it...Edward is a total asshole but he still makes me smile...lol..great job i can't wait to read more!
allismiles chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
This author has been able to completely engage, enrapt and enthrall me with this story. I feel like I am riding a wave while reading.
Wastintime chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
You are so gifted. Every word of this story just makes me want more. Your descriptions are awesome. Please update soon.
Trouble08 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Gawd sister, I love this story so much.

Deep down inside I just want Bella to tie him to a chair and punish him **drool** for all the times he treated her badly. Can we get to that chapter soon?
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
This is fucktabulous-an interesting premise, and really wonderfully visual, vivid writing. I can't wait to read more. Off to catch up!
LskNH chapter 4 . 7/8/2009