Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
what's up catsup chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Nice story :)
Betham chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Wow.

Your story came very highly recommended so I decided I would give it a chapter or two and see how it goes. Well, I must say ... your prologue dragged me in and the rest of the chapters have kept me wanting more! Although I don't like how Edward treats Bella, I can't help but feel that he isn't the one at fault. After all, his control over her started right from the beginning ... and should have been stopped by their parents when E and B were still quite young.

I'm glad that Bella finally showed him what her life was like, and I really can't wait for Edward's POV about that New Years Eve ... this is a great story, and I can't wait for more.
Scintillate.Sempiternal chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I am still so intrigued by this story. You could just feel Bella's torment, and I somewhat feel sorry for her. However, she ran away, which has given her years to think and fester with her thoughts and feelings never really knowing the truth. So, I am really interested to hear what the absolutely fuckhot crazy Edward has to say. Will we hear from him next chapter? I can hardly wait. BTW, I cannot believe after reading that chapter that I still think this Edward is by far one of my favorite Edward's in fanfic. You know he is messed up and hurting and you just want to make it all better for him. Then you want Bella to just give in and help him no matter how wrong that might be. I totes love this story and voted for it on the Indie awards!
x-Eliza-x chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Love your story. Update soon please :)
Maxennce chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I love your story concept and really really can't wait to read more. It still incorporates the vampiric canon, but instead of excluding Bella from Edward's powers, you've made her the central concept which provides an interesting insight into the development of the characters around that one trait. Really looking forward to how the characters evolve after the revelation at La Push and whether or not it motivates Edward to radically change his attitude towards Bella

Cheers

max
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I just found your story and got caught up in one sitting. Wow, is all I have to say. I'm addicted.
Pinkstarlett84 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Loved it! My fave story right now. Thanks for the updates. Can't wait for the next.
Three-barrels chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
*sniff* I cried. I love me some Creepward, but he hurt me in this chapter. It was amazing, as always. You rock. I'm going to go and vote for you now :-) Keep up the good work, I am so in love with this story.
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
"She could only imagine how Esme must have felt, sitting where she was sitting now, looking over at Carlisle, knowing she was home." That got to me a lot. I mean, aside from the lollipop, whoa now!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
This was my favorite line in the chapter:

"Nothing she could pinpoint, just a general decaying of her soul. She folded away the thought expertly before it unraveled in her mind. Compared to this unbearable pain, her existential crisis was as insignificant as a pebble in her shoe."

You write exquisitely.
the-masticator chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
First, let me say your writing style is absolutely beautiful. I'm so hooked into this story. I'm glad that Bella was finally able to stand up for herself a bit, because I was really worried the first few chapters. Can't wait to hear Edward's side!
S.R Devaste chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
So I really like this story, however I would like it even better if you paragraphed more. The big blocks of text are a little intimidating.
GrumpySunshine chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
This story is amazing, and I can't wait to hear Edward's side of the New Years Eve fiasco. You're an excellent writer; keep up the good work!
mariela123 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Why was she afraid of mens touch (when she flinches)?

I am definitely smacking Edward with a belt! I know, I know, there is still his side of everything, but I don't know if anything could change my mind about him.

That stubborn child walked away after experiencing few moments of Bellas pain, wile that was her life.

I'm sorry, but still hate him :)

And can't wait for more! Its like a painful pleasure, you get me all riled up- in a good way :D
ssn112358 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Dear Sally,

thank you very much for you wonderful story. I just voted for it.

You have very powerful and exquisite writing style.

I cannot blame Alice, as many other do, because Bella lied to her that

she does not love Edward. Every story has two sides, and I cannot wait

for Edward to have his say.

One little thing bothers me, in Chapter 2, it is said that Bella is 26.

And 6 years ago she and Edward were in high school, in their senior year.

The common age for seniors in USA is 17-18:

en./wiki/Education_in_the_United_States#School_grades

Waiting impatiently for an update
14,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 898 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 918 .. Last Next »