Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
larin20 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Sally! YOur crazy with your quick updates! I'm glad your in Aus because that means you updated when I'm at work in the am! You give me something to do while trying not to work! AHAHA!

AHh Jeez! Your ripping my heart out here with Bella's memories of New Years! Why would Edward do it? What was he thinking? I can't wait to hear his side of the story and I hope Bella lets him tell her. Edward seems so broken, i just want to hug the shit out of him and slap him at the same time!

"But the only person who could rescue her was the one that bound her." so powerful and so moving!

Write more Sally dear, Write more!

Lauren
edmom chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
wow great chapter - can't wait to hear his side of it
jac cullen chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
wow

it is the only word i have

i look forward to reading his reaction
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
WOOHOO! You go, Bella!

I'm not sure I even care about Edward's side - though I will, of course, read it with rapt attention! He's a controlling, manipulative d**khead, and if he's hurting, it's his own fault. It's almost like Edward controlled Bella for sport, for fun, for his own amusement.

Once they're together, which I would imagine is the goal at some point, I hope he truly realizes just how much potential time he wasted. If she is really what he wanted, I hope he grows up enough during this story to understand that he could have had it all along - if only he'd been man enough to do something NON-manipulative about it.

If I were Bella, I'd make him literally BEG me...

It's interesting, how I both love & hate this story (well, hate the Edward in this story) at the same time. I'm sure that he'll "come around", as they say, but until he does, I simply hate him.

Until next time...
Jen2137 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Sheer f*cking awesomeness.
spinnifer chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
What a fucker! I can't wait to read his side of the story. I get so excited when I see your new chapter alerts - I totally love this story!
mallmouse chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
OMG! How intense was this chapter? And there wasn't even serious sexual tension involved! I'm going to have to read it again because I read it very quickly (hoping to get Edward's answers but YOU'RE KILLING US AGAIN), but I was so disappointed that Edward and Alice really did have sex (thrusting? No, major ew). Even if Alice did it to convince Bella to leave him, did they really have to actually do it? Damn, it's the TTAB images burning my mind again :S I totally loved Bella thinking about her first time with Michael for Edward to see, please let it burn him (yeah, I do know I'm a bitch)
summergirlforever chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow, that was amazing and beautifully written, I am rather at a loss for what else to say apart from that. Thank you, cant wait to see how you continue :)
jenpall chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Love this story! I hope Bella gives him hell!
TwiStruck chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Another great chapter. Thanks.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Oh holy shiznit, your chapter's end A/N just made my panties spontaneously combust.
PLV chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Um dark,psycho Edward. I understand why Bella doesn't want to be around him.
Amybell chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I have really enjoyed this story thus far. You deserve much more recognition than you have received already. I anxiously await your next update.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I am so turned on by not-so-nice Edward. M-m.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Oh hot damn, this is good, and we're still so early in the story. That makes me very happy!
14,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 899 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 919 .. Last Next »