Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Sakura-Hime246 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
oh I can't wait for Edwards pov.
Vanquish13 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
1. great chapter.

2. yikes...edward did put bella through a lot. and that visual of edward and alice was incredibly disturbing. poor bella.

3. i wonder what's edward's excuse though for betraying bella like that?

4. and i must say i enjoyed it when bella slapped the image of her and michael together to edward. D even though i could never like michael. ew.
Twi-Naz chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
not much of a reviewer.. but had to say how much im loving this story! and the regular updates!

its like nothing ive ever read before... the imagery is great, this new edward is just... a JERK! but still ill give him the benefit of the doubt and see how it turns out.

cant wait for the next chapter.

loving it! _)
jfergie chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This story is so absolutely frickin' amazing.

So, we finally get a glimpse into the night that changed everything. I now see why Edward had sex with Alice. It took me a second to catch it after reading this chapter and thinking it over. I think I know the direction you're heading here and I'm starting to understand Edward a bit better now.

I'll definitely be voting for you in the Twifics. Good luck!
revrag chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I really don't know what to say here. This was just so profound. So bitingly deep and beautiful. And unfortunate and awful.

I could see those images. I could feel Bella's pain. It was amazing.

And while my vote may be only one, you have it. Without question.

The last part...waiting so long to just show him, to make him suffer as she had suffered, and then after it was said and done, knowing it wasn't what she wanted or needed all along. To put all of her eggs in one basket and then for it not to have been satisfying, for it not to have been the release she had expected...well, this is good. It means she requires more. Maybe she'll allow the opportunity for Edward to speak, to explain.

And now, after I saw Edward's reaction to Bella's silent words and unnerving images I find myself concerned and worried for him.

I distinctly recall thinking what it would be like for Bella knowing her deepest secrets could be told in a single touch, but then after reading this, I wonder if the burden isn't as hard for Edward to bear. How hard it must be for him to witness every saddness, every happiness without him, to see every thought or feel every hesitation or inclination of Bella's - all knowing that he cannot grant her the privacy. That this is not a switch to be turned off or on and that he must be burdened with whatever Bella chooses or doesn't choose to show him. And if you loved a person so very much, with your whole heart, how could you not be broken and tormented with images such as the ones Bella just showed him? You couldn't.

I wonder how they'll proceed. Will this be enough for Edward to take charge, swallow his pride and admit the truth? I suspect he has the ability to read Alice as well and Alice must have thought something like, "I can't believe Bella doesn't love him" or some shit and that's the reason for Edward's terrible lack of control/judgement.

I hope Bella allows him to explain, and that she forgives. I hope that she understands, because she's the only one who is probably even close to be able to - understand that is - that as hard as this is for her, it is equally hard for him. I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. I mean, I love all Edwards - I love this Edward, but I found myself hatin' him something fierce. Looking at the other side of the coin, I feel now perhaps he should be cut a little slack. That I need to give him the benefit of the doubt. Because, yes ma'am, there was doubt.

I love thinking. I love how you make me think and feel so very much. This will be something I'll treasure for all time. I'll bind this one and leave it for my children's children and their children to read and enjoy. Well, not when they're actually children - fuck...that came out wrong. I'll just be sure to make sure that my posterity has the ability to read this shit, too. That's what I'm sayin'.

Very lovely, as always. I guess I knew what I wanted to say because I took enough space to say it, or say nothing, or everything. Who the fuck knows?
trutwilightfantasy chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Take THAT Assward! And I hope it does freakin hurt! Honestly, Bella kinda pisses me off that she seems to regret showing him exactly what he's done to her. Seriously, I'm kinda really hatin' on him right now. How could he possibly call himself her friend? With his mindfuckery and betrayal, who the hell needs enemies?
turquoisebutterfly chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
You spoiled us rotten with two amazing chapters this week, thank you! I loved the flashback to New Year's Eve party from Bella's perspective. I felt a whole range of emotions reading through it, excitement for the party, a little hot and bothered by the intensity of the exchanges between the two across the room *wink wink*, cheering Bella on for her newfound confidence and boldness and clarity of feelings, total shock when she walked in on Alice and Edward, and heartbreak as she ran home and then tried to shower everything away. But on the beach at the end, that really blew me away when she grabbed him and forced him to see image after image of all of her pain over the years. WOW, what a very powerful moment. OK, bring on Edward's side of the story, I am anxiously counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds!

p.s. Congrats on your Indie nominations! I voted for TBatC in every category it was up for :)
Naru17 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I wonder just how much of Edward's story is the same/different?

They always say there is two sides to every story, but i can only really see Bella. I can't possibly imagine Edward's, so it should be interesting to read next chapter.

:) great story btw's.
Black Devil Car chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I can not get enough of this story! Look forward to you nex update!
xowitchbaby chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
love this story SO much. it's really well thought out and brilliantly written. might i ask how long you plan for it to be? (or have you no idea yet?) can't wait for the next update. xo
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I put off reading the last chapter as long as I could. No more new chapters to read at this point...what the hell and I supposed to do with myself now...
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
He knew she wanted to talk to him that night? He used her room to screw Alice right at the time he knew she was wanting to talk to him? Urg. But yet he wants to know why she left? Man so many complex things going on!

Enjoyed her replaying everything to him, giving back her pain and anguish. Very interested to hear his thoughts on those memories. :-P
lrlovestwilight chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I don't review too many stories, but I wanted to say that I really love this story. I guess I can relate to being "held" by someone even when you want to be let go. I can't wait for EPOV.
thedoormouse chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Ngl, I hope he's in pain.
Indigo Vamp chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
hm holding onto edwards belt sounds good to me

so glad bella told edward ...cant wait for edwards pov
14,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 899 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 919 .. Last Next »