Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Robicorn chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
I know you already updated but I can't wait to read the next chapter! That was a quick update! Thank God!
rockgirl2011 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Great chapter! Her story was written really good. Poor Bella. Yea, Edward can be an asshole. Atleast Bella finally showed him how she felt that night. plz UPDATE!
JennSixx chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I am really looking forward to reading Edward's side of this. But first, just wow! This chap was so strong it was physically painful. I was experiencing Bella's lack of self, her hopelessness, then her hopefulness, and finally her total despair as she "told" Edward her story. Your writing just reaches right out and grabs the reader's soul. In the shower, where she watched her dreams go down the drain with her perfume & lipstick... my heart broke right there. It's sad, but fitting that she feels no victory or satisfaction in finally letting Edward into this memory.
harley328 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
So beautifully written, and very emotional. Dayum, I feel like giving Edward a kick in the backside, mkay? Can I borrow him for a few days? I totally voted for you in the Indie Twifics so I guess I'm allowed to smack some sense into him with that studded belt of his? Aye, that should do it.

I don't need to say it, but I know you want to hear it:

I EFFIN' LOVE YOUR STORY.

Thanks, bye.
ClancyJane chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
i'm glad it hurt him what she had to 'say' i cant imagine what excuse he could have to justify his assholic behavior...

I love her throwing in her first time with Mike and 'saying' how she knew her secrets were safe under his touch.

oh and Asslice *oops, sorry alice* what a HO ! i hope by now she has caught some communicable disease and itches like hell *i'm a nice person really* **truly i am** : D

Bec
Trouble08 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Sweet Jebus that was heartbreaking.

So...is the next chapter going to be out today? You are so good to us.
jantanamo chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
*awed*

My heart is hurting and I'm desperately hoping that the magical arrow button will appear telling me that there's another chapter to read. I'm dying for Edward's perspective. I want to see him feel even an ounce of Bella's pain over the years. He has been so careless and so malicious with her at times. He needs to realize what he's done to her. I just hope that this, in combination with Esme's pending loss, won't leave him broken.

I'm sure that Edward, being Edward, thought he was doing the right thing for Bella. The New Year's act feels like a last-ditch attempt to cut the ties. Canon, yes, but done in complete TB&TC style. And really, Bella's reaction felt like a culmination of everything over the years, built up and contained for too long.

Despite my spite, I love Bella even more for not feeling any pleasure for the pain she's inflicted.

You did a really great job of describing the whole scene. I couldn't catch my breath when Bella was running, with Edward in quick pursuit.

And Alice... wtf, Alice.

Sally, I bow down to you, this was an incredible, incredible chapter. It's all I'm going to be able to think about today. Sigh... so heartbroken. And yet hopeful. Pivotal chapter, catalyst for change.
jedigirlsc chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
What a chapter, Bella suffered so much! Can Edward pull himself together and be what Bella needs? Tune in next time...sounds like an old Batman show... LOL

Love your story, can't wait to hear what happens next!
ElodieFoster chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Ill be repeating myself - exciting story, great characters, brilliant writing. Im impatient for more!
kellybear3 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
OMG, so good. This story is beyond amazing. What a powerful chapter! And I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Edward. His gift of reading minds is not a gift at all really. His ability to read minds is preventing him from being with Bella, the only person he's ever loved. It's sad really. They love each other but they can't be together. They have a lot to work out, and I hope they can do it.
paola2208 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Fantastic chapter! Loved how she was able to show all the pain he caused,how strong she felt doing that. But at the end feeling sorry for him?...well... me too !Can't wait to read side.
headre7 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow. That was intense. So, can Edward project his feelings on others as well as hear their thoughts? I love that she showed him all of it. She doesn't feel victory but at least now he knows, and she did what she set out to do. Alice is such a skank. I'd love to hear his side but I'm glad Bella didn't let him give her any excuses. Everything Bella had gone through with men because of him, all she had to endure. He saw it all. Can't wait to see what his take is on all of it! Now gimme that belt so I can smack his sorry ass!
A green eyed girl chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
he definitely need some smacking, that was just to much pain for Bella, i seriously don't know at this point if she will be able to forgive him and move on, in real life i would be telling her to run, run like the devil is chasing her, men like him don't really change.

it is a good thing this fiction.

thanks for the update,cant wait to read what else is coming.
dmc123 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh- can't wait to hear EPOV on that night! I'm glad that Bella was finally able to show Edward the impact he had/has on her. Great chapter! And you already got my vote!
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh, great chapter! I'm glad we finally got to see what happened on New Year's Eve, though I have a feeling that Edward has a very different story to tell. Did Alice convince him to do that to let Bella go? Did Alice just do it so Bella would leave and live her own life? Their conversation while they were getting ready seems to indicate that she was digging for information.

I'm glad Bella showed him the hurt he inflicted over the years. I'm eager to see what Edward has to say.
14,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 902 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 922 .. Last Next »