Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Amybell chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I have really enjoyed this story thus far. You deserve much more recognition than you have received already. I anxiously await your next update.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I am so turned on by not-so-nice Edward. M-m.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Oh hot damn, this is good, and we're still so early in the story. That makes me very happy!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
This really has my curiosity piqued. Can't wait to read more- so off to the next chapter I go.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
This story is so well written. The way you write and describe the characters is so different and enticing. Edward is very confusing and yes pychotic, but still very confusing.

I hope when Edward gets the insight he wants of what happened 6 years ago he'll understand Bella a little better, maybe lessen up on the torment too.

I always like Edward and Bella together, even when Edward's a bit dark. Wierdly enough, even with this psychotic Edward I still hope that they could be together happily, not unwillingly.

Great story!
SophiaAnne chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Such beautiful, lyrical writing - the story drew me in from the start and had me eagerly clicking to the next chapter and longing for more when I reached this one. You've done a fantastic job at drawing both Bella and Edward in a way that makes me long to know more about them and to root for them, despite their flaws. I look forward to reading more!
S-murderinc chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
that was really good 3
MissBlonde chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Wow, I just had to leave a review when reading this story, it is so well written! I find myself being totally upset by and also completely in love with your Edward. He seems like such a psychopath, I just really really hope that you will be able to explain his psycho behaviour and thus make me love him 100%!

Keep on writing, you have made a fantastic story so far:D
jezzeria chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
wow that is mean to end it there!

But I know next chapter you won't disappoint so I shall wait... :)

I like seeing this soft side of Edward.
eliza6801 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter. Can't pin Edward down. He is becoming more likeable. He is still a bad boy though.
weirdstar007 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
very interesting story i like it keep it up
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Very good chapter.

Update soon!
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Another amazing chapter.

I love the way you write, the way you describe everything. This story is beautifully worded and creates vivid imagery.
edmom chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
yes that was very mean of you - shame shame - i will just have to have edward hold me while i cry - ha ha - great chapter really can't wait for the next
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
I think Edward either called Angela or Mike..
14,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 902 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 922 .. Last Next »