Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
wonderingseakinglearning chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I just found your story and got caught up in one sitting. Wow, is all I have to say. I'm addicted.
Pinkstarlett84 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Loved it! My fave story right now. Thanks for the updates. Can't wait for the next.
Three-barrels chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
*sniff* I cried. I love me some Creepward, but he hurt me in this chapter. It was amazing, as always. You rock. I'm going to go and vote for you now :-) Keep up the good work, I am so in love with this story.
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
"She could only imagine how Esme must have felt, sitting where she was sitting now, looking over at Carlisle, knowing she was home." That got to me a lot. I mean, aside from the lollipop, whoa now!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
This was my favorite line in the chapter:

"Nothing she could pinpoint, just a general decaying of her soul. She folded away the thought expertly before it unraveled in her mind. Compared to this unbearable pain, her existential crisis was as insignificant as a pebble in her shoe."

You write exquisitely.
the-masticator chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
First, let me say your writing style is absolutely beautiful. I'm so hooked into this story. I'm glad that Bella was finally able to stand up for herself a bit, because I was really worried the first few chapters. Can't wait to hear Edward's side!
S.R Devaste chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
So I really like this story, however I would like it even better if you paragraphed more. The big blocks of text are a little intimidating.
GrumpySunshine chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
This story is amazing, and I can't wait to hear Edward's side of the New Years Eve fiasco. You're an excellent writer; keep up the good work!
mariela123 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Why was she afraid of mens touch (when she flinches)?

I am definitely smacking Edward with a belt! I know, I know, there is still his side of everything, but I don't know if anything could change my mind about him.

That stubborn child walked away after experiencing few moments of Bellas pain, wile that was her life.

I'm sorry, but still hate him :)

And can't wait for more! Its like a painful pleasure, you get me all riled up- in a good way :D
ssn112358 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Dear Sally,

thank you very much for you wonderful story. I just voted for it.

You have very powerful and exquisite writing style.

I cannot blame Alice, as many other do, because Bella lied to her that

she does not love Edward. Every story has two sides, and I cannot wait

for Edward to have his say.

One little thing bothers me, in Chapter 2, it is said that Bella is 26.

And 6 years ago she and Edward were in high school, in their senior year.

The common age for seniors in USA is 17-18:

en./wiki/Education_in_the_United_States#School_grades

Waiting impatiently for an update
calricjes82 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Great chapter! Poor Bella, had it been me, I would have felt just as betrayed and stupid as she. But I think that was the act of a boy so so scared to lose the control he was used to having. I'm very much looking forward to hearing what Edward will say to her, and if he'll be honest. Just so you know, Edward will be at my house with his belt. I still haven't decided if I'll go easy on him or not. After that last bit, I'm not sure what he would have me do either. Thank you for the update!
tumblin' di chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Yeah! Thanks for the fantabulous update. I have all kinds of theories about where you're taking Why he's so into photographing emotions. Why he 'betrayed' Bella with Alice. I love your story and the angst. You rock.
NightsofTamara chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Hearing Bella's side of what happened six years ago made me feel so incredibly sad. I have a ton of theories on why things fell out the way they did, but I'm trying to keep them in reserve until I hear Edward's side of the story. I might be in the minority here, but I can't be angry with him, for two reasons. One is that I think what happened was necessary for both of them, as painful as it was - if everything had gone the way Bella wanted it to that night I think they would have eventually consumed each other. They both needed those six years to grow and mature separately.

The other reason is that I don't think that Edward's life has been as easy as Bella perhaps thinks it is, especially in the six years they've been apart. The hints about things like his drinking, serial philandering, attraction to danger, etc. make me believe that he's dealing with his own kind of pain.

And this is going to sound really odd, but I'm also very sad that the only fella Bella's gone to bed with was that wet noodle Michael. I guess I feel the same as Esme - she deserves a grand love.
elfinchakie chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Oh wow! Poor Bella, that's seriously messed up but I can't wait to hear Edward's side... He has to have some weird twisted reason for what he did.

I loved the imagery in this chapter, just simple things like Edward "busily tearing a deck of cards to shreds". This story is really atmospheric and I adore it. Looking forward to the next update!
readingisbliss chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
That was painful to read. I wonder if Edward's pov will be too? I have always loved Alice's character, but not so much in this fic. A real friend wouldn't do that to you. I understand Bella's reaction. I would want to flee also. Right after I beat the hell out of Alice's pixie ass.

Of course I will vote for this fic. I truly love it and it makes my screen name true. Reading is bliss.
14,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 902 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 922 .. Last Next »