Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
MissCherrie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next one! I'm so glad you won't make us wait long :) I will be sure to pop over and cast my vote for you at the Indi Twific! Your story should definitely win! Thanks for the surprise update, you rock bb!
emmarue2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
still love this! It's getting better and better and I NEED MORE NOW. It's quite painful when I reach the last sentence or so of the chapter because I'm just dying to get answers about all of this. And yes, still in love with Edward the prick.

Oh and I couldn't help but notice on your profile you have Hearts a Mess listed and that happens to be one of my favorite songs. It's on my top 25 most played actually and have yet to meet anyone else who likes the song so that made me really very happy :)

keep up the good work!
MrsDazzled chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow, this story seems so interesting already! I LOVE darkness and angst. I'm so glad Irritable Grizly recommended this one!
DazzledBoops chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
O I love the drama! I did, in fact, enjoy this chapter. Nice set-up of things...keep going! Haha!
Amethice chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
AH. I'm climbing up the walls wanting to know what happened! I know suspense is all part and parcel of the story, but I want it all now! Excellenet chapter though, very good progression to get to this point, and I really liked the hand holding at the end - very good! Now, bring on the rest of the pleasure. Please? ;)
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
You are a bad bad bad girl. You like to torture your readers, do you? If you bring me a bit of Grovelward in the next chapter I might forgive you. Maybe.

He really does need to understand the full extent of his actions towards her. The only thing on his mind is possessing her and doing everything in his power to do so, but never taking into account what she wants or what she's feeling. Never taking into account his actions have consequences.

I hope he begins to understand how much of a betrayal sleeping with her best friend was. I really do. The selfish bastard needs a good kick in the nuts.

I agree Newton would be a tiny little glob of Newton goo if he were to get within spitting distance of Edward. Poor Angela does not know the full extent of his...Edwardness. Maybe she needs to read a fic or two.

Oh, and here in America we call them parking lots, not car parks. It's always sounded to me like a ride like bumper cars or something - or maybe where cars go to play and frolic.

Anyway, maybe I should stop this review now, but that will mean I'm truly done with the chapter and have to wait for the next and then I start to think dark thoughts about ways I can make you keep typing. Because it is...all about me.
calricjes82 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Great chapter! Thank you so much for the update! I can't wait to read about this upcoming conversation.
YeahYeah143 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Meanie pants! hehe j/k I cannot wait for the next chapter. I am excited and nervous...nervously excited, yes that is what I am! :-) You just write so beautifully...I cannot get enough.
TwirlGrrl chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Ok, so he tried to call Michael AND Angela. Interesting :)

And yes, you are mean. What a HORRIBLE place to end the chapter! :)
turquoisebutterfly chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Are you trying to kill us? First with the lollipop...

He pulled the lollipop from his mouth, rubbing it over his bottom lip insolently, making it sticky and pink.

”I would know exactly what to do with you. I’ve had so many years to think it over.” He held the glistening lollipop aloft suggestively, and then put it back on his tongue. “I’d suck on you, until you dissolved.”

Oh. My. God. I. Died.

And then there is the cliff hanger. So evil! Well I am getting my lounge chair set up and the popcorn popped, maybe you and bookbag can toss me a few Tim Tams as well, as I settle in ringside (beachside? Hole in the Wal side?) for what sounds like will be an epic chapter, Bella getting everything out there in the open and letting Edward have it. Can't wait!
TwirlGrrl chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Weird. The phone call. I thought maybe the call E made caused the jury issue with Michael. Then I thought he was the one who called Michael. And now with Angela calling I'm wondering if he called her?

Just amazing writing!
TwirlGrrl chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Guh. What a fabulous scene (the phone call at 3:30)

Also, so sorry I haven't reviewed up until now. I just couldn't stop hitting the arrow button.

Fabulous writing, vivid imagery, and a deliciously manipulative darkward. My favorite things :)
tnsongbird chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Cliffhanger! I can't wait to hear Edward's reaction to her thoughts of that night! And I loved the lollipop prop! That gave me NC17 thoughts throughout the rest of the chapter! Great update...on the side of the road with Edward waiting...
Charmie77 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I seriously love this story more and more with each chapter!

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment!
rockgirl2011 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Nice chapter! I hope Bella continues to remain strong. hehe. Edward's just too irresistable. *sighs* I really want to know what really happened that night so plz UPDATE!
14,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 903 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 923 .. Last Next »