Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
starrlite16 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
whoa...scary edward..still so hot! really loving this so far very original
Nolebucgrl chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh good! I was upset when she didn't let him give his side of the story, so at least it'll be in the next chapter. Of course, reading this I couldn't help but feel if Bella had been honest with Alice she never would have slept with Edward. Not that I excuse the little one, not at all. Even if Bella didn't tell her, she knew it was complicated. I wonder if Edward saw her intentions when she asked him to meet her and was so scared of being with her finally that he sabotaged it. Sounds like our twisted boy anyway. Twisted, but still so very hot!
nofeartina chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow! Just simply... wow... I can't believe how much Edward really did hurt Bella, poor thing... And I really think it was about time he learned just how bad he has been behaving. And you just know that his excuse for f*ing Alice was that Bella was just too enticing or some shit... :(

I loved this chapter, and you know that I really love this story. As always, I'm sitting on pins and needles until the next chapter is up! :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Amazing chapter. I love that Bella finally got to show him her pain. I can't wait to hear Edward's side of the story.

Update soon!
itsanewday chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
wow that was intense, I can't wait for the update...
DazzledBoops chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
W-O-W! That was powerful. I literally was clenching my fist around a pillow at the end there. I mean all the images and everything you poured out was written so well, I could actually see it! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
LskNH chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
:) Thanks
larin20 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Sally! YOur crazy with your quick updates! I'm glad your in Aus because that means you updated when I'm at work in the am! You give me something to do while trying not to work! AHAHA!

AHh Jeez! Your ripping my heart out here with Bella's memories of New Years! Why would Edward do it? What was he thinking? I can't wait to hear his side of the story and I hope Bella lets him tell her. Edward seems so broken, i just want to hug the shit out of him and slap him at the same time!

"But the only person who could rescue her was the one that bound her." so powerful and so moving!

Write more Sally dear, Write more!

edmom chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
wow great chapter - can't wait to hear his side of it
jac cullen chapter 10 . 7/10/2009

it is the only word i have

i look forward to reading his reaction
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
WOOHOO! You go, Bella!

I'm not sure I even care about Edward's side - though I will, of course, read it with rapt attention! He's a controlling, manipulative d**khead, and if he's hurting, it's his own fault. It's almost like Edward controlled Bella for sport, for fun, for his own amusement.

Once they're together, which I would imagine is the goal at some point, I hope he truly realizes just how much potential time he wasted. If she is really what he wanted, I hope he grows up enough during this story to understand that he could have had it all along - if only he'd been man enough to do something NON-manipulative about it.

If I were Bella, I'd make him literally BEG me...

It's interesting, how I both love & hate this story (well, hate the Edward in this story) at the same time. I'm sure that he'll "come around", as they say, but until he does, I simply hate him.

Until next time...
Jen2137 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Sheer f*cking awesomeness.
spinnifer chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
What a fucker! I can't wait to read his side of the story. I get so excited when I see your new chapter alerts - I totally love this story!
mallmouse chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
OMG! How intense was this chapter? And there wasn't even serious sexual tension involved! I'm going to have to read it again because I read it very quickly (hoping to get Edward's answers but YOU'RE KILLING US AGAIN), but I was so disappointed that Edward and Alice really did have sex (thrusting? No, major ew). Even if Alice did it to convince Bella to leave him, did they really have to actually do it? Damn, it's the TTAB images burning my mind again :S I totally loved Bella thinking about her first time with Michael for Edward to see, please let it burn him (yeah, I do know I'm a bitch)
summergirlforever chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow, that was amazing and beautifully written, I am rather at a loss for what else to say apart from that. Thank you, cant wait to see how you continue :)
14,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 903 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 923 .. Last Next »