Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
tumblin' di chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
On chapter 9 and still LOVING your story. Can't wait for the "talk". Thanks!
Dagmara chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Oh my GOD your story is great. I couldn't stop reading it and I can't wait for more. I do hope that he will finally understand how he hurt her and will change somehow. I think that he truly loves her just maybe don't see it yet. But the tension is great.
Three-barrels chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
LOL when I read "Hole in the Wall" I thought of the game show. Have you ever seen it? Where the object of the game is to jump through odd shaped holes in a moving wall. Wow, ok... nevermined. LOL

Yay! Creepward was uber creepy again! Well sort of. I liked the lolli-pop bit. ā€œIā€™d suck on you, until you dissolved.ā€ *blushes* yowza... I like a man who talks dirty ;-)
kam11 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Maylin pimped your story out to us over on Ravelry. I am in love with this. I've only once before (The Submissive) been sucked into a story soo quickly. This story is just all kinds of win.
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Me likey a Jealous and Dirty Talking Edward, my favorites... and this qualifies as a GREAT Edward. I keep re-reading this story, it's so moving it actually brought tears to my eyes. Hope there's some lemons!
readingisbliss chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Dangit. Iwannaknow, Iwannaknow, Iwannaknow. I am almost squeeling like a 2 year old that didn't get their lollipop. My daughter would be proud, lol.

I wonder how much she will reveal? Will it be all? Will we know all or will it be spread out throughout the chapters? I am so frustrated! I am not griping, I am venting. And I mean it as a complement to your captivating writing skills that draws me in and leaves me begging for more.

As you can see, I am really enjoying this fic.

But I know there is heartache on the horizon. Esme will pass. I am trying to prepare myself for this and I will be getting the tissues ready. I am dreading that part.

Thank you for the update.
LovesTheDark chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Good chapter. looking forward to that particular conversation.
Alotalittle chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
What a great story, and so well written. The magnetism between the two is palpable, I can hardly wait to read more!
ChrisRW chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Thank you for the early update. I had a crappy day yesterday and this cheered me up immensely. You are an amazing writer. This is one of my favorite fanfics!
sammie503 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Ah, this is awesome. This is going to be good, I can tell. Can't wait for more!
promancejr chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I am glad that at the end of this chapter Bella started to take control of the situation and allow him to see something she actually wanted. Like I say in all these reviews, I love this story. It is one of my favorites!
MissCherrie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next one! I'm so glad you won't make us wait long :) I will be sure to pop over and cast my vote for you at the Indi Twific! Your story should definitely win! Thanks for the surprise update, you rock bb!
emmarue2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
still love this! It's getting better and better and I NEED MORE NOW. It's quite painful when I reach the last sentence or so of the chapter because I'm just dying to get answers about all of this. And yes, still in love with Edward the prick.

Oh and I couldn't help but notice on your profile you have Hearts a Mess listed and that happens to be one of my favorite songs. It's on my top 25 most played actually and have yet to meet anyone else who likes the song so that made me really very happy :)

keep up the good work!
MrsDazzled chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow, this story seems so interesting already! I LOVE darkness and angst. I'm so glad Irritable Grizly recommended this one!
DazzledBoops chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
O I love the drama! I did, in fact, enjoy this chapter. Nice set-up of things...keep going! Haha!
14,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 903 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 923 .. Last Next »