Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
trutwilightfantasy chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Take THAT Assward! And I hope it does freakin hurt! Honestly, Bella kinda pisses me off that she seems to regret showing him exactly what he's done to her. Seriously, I'm kinda really hatin' on him right now. How could he possibly call himself her friend? With his mindfuckery and betrayal, who the hell needs enemies?
turquoisebutterfly chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
You spoiled us rotten with two amazing chapters this week, thank you! I loved the flashback to New Year's Eve party from Bella's perspective. I felt a whole range of emotions reading through it, excitement for the party, a little hot and bothered by the intensity of the exchanges between the two across the room *wink wink*, cheering Bella on for her newfound confidence and boldness and clarity of feelings, total shock when she walked in on Alice and Edward, and heartbreak as she ran home and then tried to shower everything away. But on the beach at the end, that really blew me away when she grabbed him and forced him to see image after image of all of her pain over the years. WOW, what a very powerful moment. OK, bring on Edward's side of the story, I am anxiously counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds!

p.s. Congrats on your Indie nominations! I voted for TBatC in every category it was up for :)
Naru17 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I wonder just how much of Edward's story is the same/different?

They always say there is two sides to every story, but i can only really see Bella. I can't possibly imagine Edward's, so it should be interesting to read next chapter.

:) great story btw's.
Black Devil Car chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I can not get enough of this story! Look forward to you nex update!
xowitchbaby chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
love this story SO much. it's really well thought out and brilliantly written. might i ask how long you plan for it to be? (or have you no idea yet?) can't wait for the next update. xo
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I put off reading the last chapter as long as I could. No more new chapters to read at this point...what the hell and I supposed to do with myself now...
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
He knew she wanted to talk to him that night? He used her room to screw Alice right at the time he knew she was wanting to talk to him? Urg. But yet he wants to know why she left? Man so many complex things going on!

Enjoyed her replaying everything to him, giving back her pain and anguish. Very interested to hear his thoughts on those memories. :-P
lrlovestwilight chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I don't review too many stories, but I wanted to say that I really love this story. I guess I can relate to being "held" by someone even when you want to be let go. I can't wait for EPOV.
thedoormouse chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Ngl, I hope he's in pain.
Indigo Vamp chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
hm holding onto edwards belt sounds good to me

so glad bella told edward ...cant wait for edwards pov
jimemon chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Very powerful update, I am glad she got her release even when it was so painful for her. Alice sucks btw. Great update :)
ebatcl chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Ugh! I am disgusted by both Edward and Alice. That boy seriously needs to suffer - feel the pain he inflicted upon Bella. I feel so sad for what Bella had to go through. To loose your best-friend and the man you thought you loved, well, there's no greater betrayal than that :(.
darkpink chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
this is so interesting. edward is intriguing. i wonder what happened...
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
I can't believe I only have one more chapter until I'm all caught up. Maybe I should stick with only completed stories, so I won't be chewing my nails off like a crack fiend, waiting the hit of next chapter.
cashima chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'll be able to accept this romance in the end, but I'm willing to give it a shot. There are two sides to the story, yes, but Bella is still the victim of at least 17 years of emotional cruelty. He's definitely disturbed and unbalanced, and his reasons for pursuing her so violently are quite obvious. Still, he selfishly dragged both of them down. It seems she carried away the deepest scars. That is something love cannot legitimise. He's very much a Heathcliff, but Bella is no Catherine. If this were a regular human relationship I'd tell her to get far away and never ever speak to him again, but since you've included the supernatural (telepathy) I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, at least in part.
14,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 903 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 923 .. Last Next »