Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
I think Edward either called Angela or Mike..
Jeraly chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Again, I really enjoy this story and your Edward. I can't wait to see how his mind was working in the past and how he is thinking now with everything going on in his life. Of course, I am just as anxious to know more about your Bella and how she addresses her past and present and future.

Thank you for writing. Susan
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Wow. Another amazing chapter. I am in love with this story.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
That was pure brilliance. This is such an amazing story and this Edward is one of the hottest.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
After the way Michael acted, I really prefer Edward over him. I mean sure, there was never a chance in hell that I would ever prefer Mike over Edward, but still..the way he just dismissed her? At least Edward is sexy. Mike is like a dead frog in comparison.

Amazing chapter.
mariela123 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
This is probably the only story I don't want Bella with Edward (even compared to the stories where he is bad for her). But this is on another level. To manipulate her all her life, to keep her too close but not close enough, to hurt her all that time (he must have heard her thoughts at some point what he is doing to her!). He is like a bad habit, stubborn child.

She told him why she went away but he still wants her to explain it to him? Why? It is very plain and simple to me! And I agree with Bella: “Even if you got me, you wouldn’t have the first clue what to do with me.” Even with his access to her thoughts he doesn't undestand her. He doesn't know why he is in the wrong and what he is doing to her.

If he cares /cared for her he should never hurt her and continue doing so. He is treating her like a child or a toy for him to play with. I really can't see them having even remotly healthy relationship. Even if he "changes" (I don't see how), or at least apologizes to her, it is too little too late.

I don't mean that I hate this story (it is one of my favorites), but this Edward doesn't deserve anything from Bella. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want her with Michael.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I love the way you portray Edward and Bella.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I love this idea. The way Edward believes he possesses her is just strange and wrong. A thought that typically doesn't get a negative response in most stories... I like how unique this is.
silver sniper of night chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
This is a wonderful story, I am already hopelessly hooked on it. Your Edward is a wonderful creation, his dark and somewhat childish nature is so captivating, I find myself constantly trying to to figure out how his mind works. The setting at times reminds me almost of a modern day gothic fairytale, and the writing style is direct and yet distanced, it is a lovely technique that you have here. Great work, I am really looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow. This is very well written. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
niqha chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Yeah, you're mean..but I forgive you 'cause you've updated pretty fast. Aren't I a wonderful reviewer/reader? Of course I am :P

But yeah, I can't wait to know what happened in both Bella an Edward's past that left her like that... You know, I luv your Edward..he's like a bad yet sensitive boy..utterlly cute, if you ask me :P

So..yeah, update as soon as possible!

Love,

niqha
Indigo Vamp chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
hm i dont mind pulling over to the side of the road with edward hehehe

great update :)
MarieV21 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
great story cant wait to read more!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I agree with Edward on that point. Prolonging IS a bad thing. *pouts*

Of course, this is what I get for reading a good fic all in one shot. I COULD have spaced out the chapters, but nope!

Your Edward has me captivated, intrigued, and a little uneasy. It's fascinating. I've never encountered an Edward portrayal like this before and I love it. D

I can't wait for more, so please, update soon!
Alotalittle chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
God, this chapter is so sweet. That really laid me out Edward looking for a certain photo frame of Bella, I wonder what he was looking for. He seems to think she's settling, and it sounds like she is given the description of her fiancee. He watches and knows her so carefully (like a good Edward should) but it's like no one knows what's going on with him. Absolutely fascinating.

I wait with baited breath for more.
14,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 904 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 924 .. Last Next »