Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Got my vote in for you in the Indies. What does that get me, Edward-wise?
TheFlamingMuffin chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
OMG OMG OMG

Edward so deserves it but somehow I still feel bad for him...

Update soon? I'm leaving for vacation next thursday, and i would love to read one more chap :)

This is awesomely written, and very different. I LOVE it
ChrisRW chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow! Just...Wow! I never pictured Bella using his ability as a weapon against him. Pure Genius!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Yowza. You gotta imagine what that's like for Edward - all the emotions she felt mixed with her anger just hitting him at once. Probably a lot like a freight train, I'd think.

This was really amazingly well written, it drew me in and I couldn't stop reading it. I'm eager to hear Edward's side of the story, can't wait for an update!
Charmie77 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Another great chapter to this amazing story! I love the background, the not so innocent flirtation, their history and the 2 sides to every story.

Can't wait for more!
polarfumes chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
GAH! Best freaking fanfic EVER. I can't wait to read Edward's side of what happened on that day. Alice and her sly ways made me sad as she's always been my favorite. Will she be coming out in the next chaptes? And your version of Edward is kind of creepy and dense. hahahaha I don't understand why he simply has to play all these mindfcuking games with Bella. And why Bella has been resisting him since almost the beginning. I feel everything would have been better if they were truthful with their feelings from the beginning. But maybe not, seeing as how Edward was such a manho. Lol
TheFlamingMuffin chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Wow, that was dark. I usually don't read such depressing stories, but I'm hooked, and its only chapter 4!

i'm hoping they actually do fall in love in the end. But meanwhile, I'm hanging on to see where this goes...
chicalicious chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This chapter was AMAZING! OME, I loved that Bella poured out her thoughts and feelings about New Years Eve and the devastation, pain, and healing she went though. I love that she didn't just let him tell his side of the story and that she forced him to relive the days, weeks, months, and years of sh*t that she had to go through to get where she is now. I am so happy that Edward can now see the hell and torture he put her through and that it literally pained him to see it. I DEFINITELY look forward to reading his side of the story. You are awesomeness!

~Cristina
chicalicious chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
I am so happy that Bella is confronting Edward about the phone calls. I am eager to read about the rest of their afternoon on the beach. I hope some good dirt comes out into the open.

~Cristina
Yellowbulma chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Really hating Edward at the moment.

Cant wait to find out why he did it, I mean Bella told him to wait upstairs so he know she'd see him and Alice. I hope she doesn't forgive him straight away. (
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
I was okay, just barely holding on, but still okay- until Edward groaned, long and deep. Like an animal's growl. Oh sweet heavens, what I wouldn't give to hear that in my ear...
fanfictionfic chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Saw this recommended somewhere and got completely wrapped up in reading it for hours. You are a gifted writer. I can see everything so vividly, even the emotions. I'm very intrigued by the B/E relationship and can't wait to read more.
ohlneeme chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
ek! i get to smack edward with the belt! but i am so intrigued by him, i would just do it to make him talk more.

thank god for the next chapter.

voting for indies was quite fun- can't wait for the next round of voting, i'm sure this story will be there...

Irritable Grizzzly chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Hm...well, OK. Thanks for telling us all exactly what happened.

So, still need some industrial-strength brain bleach for the Edward/Alice combo. At first I was so happy when I was reading about B/A together, and then I remembered what happened and got my frowny face on.

OK, so, maybe possibly Edward got the whole "he's like a brother to me" thing from Alice and about how she felt nothing for him or whatever.

So, either he was trying to screw Bella out of his system or he wanted her to catch them and make her jealous or something.

I mean, she did say she'd meet him upstairs, right?

Bella did pay the price for lying, because Alice was basically asking her if the coast was clear and Bella was giving her a free pass.

It's interesting how she turned his gift on him. I liked that.

Yeah, OK, suffering Edward is kinda sad, especially after hearing all the details, but I'm still glad she did what she did, if for no other reason than she was finally honest with him about what his gift had done to her and how she really felt. He needed to know. Especially if any healing can happen between them now.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Amazing writing, emotions, memories, everything. I am SO in love with this story.

You and your doggie poo rock!

xo