Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
MissBlonde chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Wow, I just had to leave a review when reading this story, it is so well written! I find myself being totally upset by and also completely in love with your Edward. He seems like such a psychopath, I just really really hope that you will be able to explain his psycho behaviour and thus make me love him 100%!

Keep on writing, you have made a fantastic story so far:D
jezzeria chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
wow that is mean to end it there!

But I know next chapter you won't disappoint so I shall wait... :)

I like seeing this soft side of Edward.
eliza6801 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter. Can't pin Edward down. He is becoming more likeable. He is still a bad boy though.
weirdstar007 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
very interesting story i like it keep it up
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Very good chapter.

Update soon!
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Another amazing chapter.

I love the way you write, the way you describe everything. This story is beautifully worded and creates vivid imagery.
edmom chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
yes that was very mean of you - shame shame - i will just have to have edward hold me while i cry - ha ha - great chapter really can't wait for the next
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
I think Edward either called Angela or Mike..
Jeraly chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Again, I really enjoy this story and your Edward. I can't wait to see how his mind was working in the past and how he is thinking now with everything going on in his life. Of course, I am just as anxious to know more about your Bella and how she addresses her past and present and future.

Thank you for writing. Susan
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Wow. Another amazing chapter. I am in love with this story.
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
That was pure brilliance. This is such an amazing story and this Edward is one of the hottest.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
After the way Michael acted, I really prefer Edward over him. I mean sure, there was never a chance in hell that I would ever prefer Mike over Edward, but still..the way he just dismissed her? At least Edward is sexy. Mike is like a dead frog in comparison.

Amazing chapter.
mariela123 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
This is probably the only story I don't want Bella with Edward (even compared to the stories where he is bad for her). But this is on another level. To manipulate her all her life, to keep her too close but not close enough, to hurt her all that time (he must have heard her thoughts at some point what he is doing to her!). He is like a bad habit, stubborn child.

She told him why she went away but he still wants her to explain it to him? Why? It is very plain and simple to me! And I agree with Bella: “Even if you got me, you wouldn’t have the first clue what to do with me.” Even with his access to her thoughts he doesn't undestand her. He doesn't know why he is in the wrong and what he is doing to her.

If he cares /cared for her he should never hurt her and continue doing so. He is treating her like a child or a toy for him to play with. I really can't see them having even remotly healthy relationship. Even if he "changes" (I don't see how), or at least apologizes to her, it is too little too late.

I don't mean that I hate this story (it is one of my favorites), but this Edward doesn't deserve anything from Bella. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want her with Michael.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I love the way you portray Edward and Bella.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I love this idea. The way Edward believes he possesses her is just strange and wrong. A thought that typically doesn't get a negative response in most stories... I like how unique this is.
14,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 904 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 924 .. Last Next »