Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
S-murderinc chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I hate Alice now, God, what a bitch! Can't wait to hear Edward's side
edwardbabymomma chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I cant wait to hear Edward side. Some friend Alice is. I'm so ready for them to work this out. Patience is key. Great chapter
Amie301 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
love your story...can't wait for more!
LoveintheLies chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
the wait for the next chapter will surely kill me. your description of the events of that night were vivid and clear, and i felt like i was there, feeling the same pain that bella did. beautiful chapter, i can't wait to hear edward's side. i am hopelessly in love with your story.
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Ugh I can't take the wait for the next chapter! I am still trying to find more compassion and understanding in Edward. I want to know more about what it is he wants from Bella. I want to know why Bella has resisted him for so long. I see that part of his soul in his passion for his work, but I'm having a hard time understanding his behavior towards everyone else. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful torture, but I just want to know more! Love, love, love this. Your writing is beautiful and I love the way you're weaving this together. Thank you!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
What the hell is wrong with me that I think this selfish, arrogant, immature Edward is the best incarnation of all the Edwards I've ever read?

I mean, hell, my ex-husband is about as selfish, arrogant, and immature as they come but it only made him more of a douchebag. It didn't sex him up any!
stupidlamb79 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I am litteraly crying, that is so powerful. I hate Alice right now, like completely hate her. I know it should be Edward that I hate, but I just cant. I am disgusted with him though. That was a great chapter and I am looking very forward to his thoughts.
MissCherrie chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I can't wait to hear Edwards side! I think it's going to shed a whole new light and I think Bella will be quite surprised! *sigh* Do we have to wait a week? LOL, I'm kidding, I shall be patient but you seriously have me hooked! I'm glad she finally let him feel her pain though because regardless of the reasons for him doing what he did (even if it was to push her away) he needed to know how he made her feel.

Thanks for 2 awesome updates bb! You ROCK and best of luck on the awards! I voted for you and I hope you win!
pesuasion chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
oh thats a deal when can i hold him?LOL great chapter:)
CullensAreIceCold chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
i will both review and vote, well i have lol. :( Edward is a meanie, but a sexy meanie.
RedWingNut chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Ah, PsychoWard - I love him!

I have been moaning in despair since Act of Consecration by Reddwarfer has apparently been abandoned. I love a good possessive and dark Edward, so your story is right up my alley.

Poor Edward. Loves his Bella with a single minded intensity, but can't express it properly. That boy needs some serious meds!
fallenangel12683 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
great chapter.. i was wondering where alice fit in.. cant wait for more :) please update soon!
Pattinsinner chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Poor Bella - can't wait to hear Edward's version
slapmeonthepatio chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh god oh god oh god oh god ... Bella's remembrance and Edward's response was shockingly powerful. I desperately crave more of this. I *have* to hear Edward's side. This is so good. And yep, voted for you in both categories. Wanted to vote for you in every category (even the ones that weren't relevant). More please!
Gatalicious chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
That was a very interesting revelation and I find the steps taken to slowly build up to this point have been fascinating and spell-binding. I find the narration of this piece, in 3rd person, to be very interesting. Despite the fact that we seem to be reading about Edward and Bella's story from an observer's perspective, we cannot help but feel drawn to their emotional outbursts and complexity.

The portrayal of these two polar individuals as weak and strong, good and bad, innocent and reckless, victim and torturer. It brings across a heartening viewpoint when the tables are turned and Edward is the one placed on the pedestal to finally feel the repercussions of his never-ending atrocities on Bella.

Although I have a faint idea that the reason Edward behaved the way he did on new Year's Eve is because Alice told him that Bella had no love interest in him. That is probably what drove him to want to hurt Bella, the way he did. A very good misunderstanding created to have a far-reaching rippling effect that essentially proved to be 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.

An excellently devised plot with great complexity, diverse narrative and swift movements through time to give readers the ability to not only sympathize with Edward and Bella but also empathize.

Bravo!