Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
kam11 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Maylin pimped your story out to us over on Ravelry. I am in love with this. I've only once before (The Submissive) been sucked into a story soo quickly. This story is just all kinds of win.
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Me likey a Jealous and Dirty Talking Edward, my favorites... and this qualifies as a GREAT Edward. I keep re-reading this story, it's so moving it actually brought tears to my eyes. Hope there's some lemons!
readingisbliss chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Dangit. Iwannaknow, Iwannaknow, Iwannaknow. I am almost squeeling like a 2 year old that didn't get their lollipop. My daughter would be proud, lol.

I wonder how much she will reveal? Will it be all? Will we know all or will it be spread out throughout the chapters? I am so frustrated! I am not griping, I am venting. And I mean it as a complement to your captivating writing skills that draws me in and leaves me begging for more.

As you can see, I am really enjoying this fic.

But I know there is heartache on the horizon. Esme will pass. I am trying to prepare myself for this and I will be getting the tissues ready. I am dreading that part.

Thank you for the update.
LovesTheDark chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Good chapter. looking forward to that particular conversation.
Alotalittle chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
What a great story, and so well written. The magnetism between the two is palpable, I can hardly wait to read more!
ChrisRW chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Thank you for the early update. I had a crappy day yesterday and this cheered me up immensely. You are an amazing writer. This is one of my favorite fanfics!
sammie503 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Ah, this is awesome. This is going to be good, I can tell. Can't wait for more!
promancejr chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I am glad that at the end of this chapter Bella started to take control of the situation and allow him to see something she actually wanted. Like I say in all these reviews, I love this story. It is one of my favorites!
MissCherrie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next one! I'm so glad you won't make us wait long :) I will be sure to pop over and cast my vote for you at the Indi Twific! Your story should definitely win! Thanks for the surprise update, you rock bb!
emmarue2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
still love this! It's getting better and better and I NEED MORE NOW. It's quite painful when I reach the last sentence or so of the chapter because I'm just dying to get answers about all of this. And yes, still in love with Edward the prick.

Oh and I couldn't help but notice on your profile you have Hearts a Mess listed and that happens to be one of my favorite songs. It's on my top 25 most played actually and have yet to meet anyone else who likes the song so that made me really very happy :)

keep up the good work!
MrsDazzled chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Wow, this story seems so interesting already! I LOVE darkness and angst. I'm so glad Irritable Grizly recommended this one!
DazzledBoops chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
O I love the drama! I did, in fact, enjoy this chapter. Nice set-up of things...keep going! Haha!
Amethice chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
AH. I'm climbing up the walls wanting to know what happened! I know suspense is all part and parcel of the story, but I want it all now! Excellenet chapter though, very good progression to get to this point, and I really liked the hand holding at the end - very good! Now, bring on the rest of the pleasure. Please? ;)
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
You are a bad bad bad girl. You like to torture your readers, do you? If you bring me a bit of Grovelward in the next chapter I might forgive you. Maybe.

He really does need to understand the full extent of his actions towards her. The only thing on his mind is possessing her and doing everything in his power to do so, but never taking into account what she wants or what she's feeling. Never taking into account his actions have consequences.

I hope he begins to understand how much of a betrayal sleeping with her best friend was. I really do. The selfish bastard needs a good kick in the nuts.

I agree Newton would be a tiny little glob of Newton goo if he were to get within spitting distance of Edward. Poor Angela does not know the full extent of his...Edwardness. Maybe she needs to read a fic or two.

Oh, and here in America we call them parking lots, not car parks. It's always sounded to me like a ride like bumper cars or something - or maybe where cars go to play and frolic.

Anyway, maybe I should stop this review now, but that will mean I'm truly done with the chapter and have to wait for the next and then I start to think dark thoughts about ways I can make you keep typing. Because it is...all about me.
calricjes82 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Great chapter! Thank you so much for the update! I can't wait to read about this upcoming conversation.
14,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »