Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
teleshawna chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I am not a reviewer generally. I spend hours neglecting my family in silence only reviewing in rare instances. I was drawn into this fanfic world also by Wide Awake and I have been searching for another story that even came close to how amazing Wide Awake is and now I have finally found it.

I love this beautiful story. I love your characters. I love that they are so different than so many stories out there. I love all the ways you remind me that you are from Australia in how you right this story.

Quickly into my fanfic life I had to make a decision...for my family and the sake of my sanity I do not allow myself to read anything that is incomplete. I have too many stories waiting for post that it tortures me daily, not to mention the current torture that angstgoddess003 is putting me through. :)

I couldn't help myself though, this story was being reced by very reliable sources on the review threads over at Wide Awake. I trusted those crazt ladies over there and they did not disappoint. This story is amazing. You totally own me. Thank you!
loca37 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I loved the ending of this chapter.
janneyt chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I am enthralled with this story. It sucks me in and now I am left wanting more! Great writing, I don't think I have ever seen such rich complex characters. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
You stopes when things were getting good. I can't wait to read more. Very good story. I hope it wins a bellie.
Dopeshieet chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
loved it
susayq chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
So I'm wondering, after she pours her heart out to Edward, will he realize and regret his behavior? how will she know if he's being honest if he does?

When you said, "For the first time in years, it was she who held out her hand, and for the first time he took it reluctantly." it showed a turning point in their relationship. Maybe things will work out for them :)

thanks for updating!

Susan
dihenydd chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I was seriously disgruntled when I got all caught up. Part of me wishes I hadn't found this story until it was completed I just want to put life on hold and carry on reading.

Strangely while I started out seeing Bella as a victim and Edward holding all the power I am now beginning to wonder if it is the other way around. The difference being that Edward knows how to wield power and Bella doesn't. God help him when she figures it out.

This gift of Edwards has dictated her life but mainly because she views herself as a victim. It was interesting realising that she hadn't told Angela about it and the reasons why. It all makes absolute sense. I can imagine from her professional viewpoint she would come up with all sorts of 'logical' explanations whereas Emmett who came to the conclusion through observation just accepts it.

I wonder if Bella could read Edward the same way if she allowed herself to?

I await the next update with bated breath (no pressure there). thank you for sharing.
ElodieFoster chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Just great! Love your Edward! I want to re-read the story with every new chapter :D and I recommend it everywhere I can. So, are you updating regularly two times a week now? :)
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
awesome story. love it
ja6108 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I can't wait to find out what "that awful night" was about. Hurry, hurry!
buffalo2800 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Oh, Edward. You so damn fine. You so skilled with that piece of camera, you so sexy with them Raybans and so black and yummy with that lollipop, I could eat you.

As always, I need time to recover after reading your chapters. Too. Damn. Good. Your ability to write astounds me.

I'm going to pull over to the side of the road with Edward now, for as long as it takes. Buh-bye.
Ash Heather chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Nice...i wish edward would stop being an ass, then i think i love him this way :)...cool story...
TLammy chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Ah man, I wanted to complain about the cliffhanger but then I realized it's only Wed and you normally post on Friday so THANK YOU! Of course I'm dying to know what Bella is finally sharing with him and how he reacts. Interesting that he called both Angela and Michael. Would love to know what he said to Angela's voice mail. Thanks again for the update!
pippynz chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
yikes, i'm on the edge of my seat! Cant wait to hear what comes next. Please hurry.
dihenydd chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
This dance that they are engaged in is endlessly fascinating. Edward's obsession oscillating from endearing to scary. There is a certain fatalistic quality that leaves me wondering if this will end with them together or whether she will escape from his sphere of influence. At this point I am not even sure which I would prefer.

The language you use is thick with sensuality so that even the weather becomes a prominent player.

Thank you for sharing.