Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
mds220 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
What a way to wake up today! Two chapters in one week, you are so good to us. I can not get this chapter off my mind ( I still have not made my coffee yet). I just keep thinking about how this chapter is going to change them both. I started reading and it dawned on me that what he did with Alice was out of anger. I thought before that Bella just caught them but he planned it! I can not see why, unless he wanted to hurt her because she was leaving? Love the part where she tell he everything, even when she remembers sleeping with Mike. I know that one killed him! I can not wait to see how this plays out from his POV. BTW, your story does belong next to those two letter ( I sent you a PM about this) it draws you in and will not let you go! Great going bb!
loolupe chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Sweetie, you don't have to answer this review, just keep writing this beautifully poignant tale and we'll be even. You definately have my vote.
loca37 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Thanks.

That was a great chapter.
Delandora chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh my! This chapter was amazing. I honestly could see Alice fixing her hair and Bella running and cutting her feet in the rocks after she caught them together. This chapter was amazing. I say this everytime, but I honesly can't wait for the next chapter lol. The story just builds and builds. When and if they ever kiss for real in this story. When they both want to out of love I think I will do a victory dance and shout lol. I wait for Fridays to come with your update like it's a religion. Only to be even more excited when you posted 2 chapters this week. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait!
irish-fan chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
WOW! that was hard to read. To see all the pain he caused her. Looking forward to his side so we can understand better
CynicalDreamerC chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Loved this chapter!

Please update when you can. D
bookworm-nz chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Phew. That was intense, you literally had my heart racing out of control as I got caught up in Bella's memory and subsequent furious disclosures. Its interesting now that we get the full blown BPOV of the New Years party I can see several events and conversations that Edward could interpret in very different ways, and his mind reading would only make the situation worse (especially in relation to Bella's conversation with Alice) as Edward would have no doubts over the accuracy of his conclusions and act with his usual impulsivity and abandon. Sigh. EPOV promises to be fascinating and hopefully revealing. Thank you for sharing :)
Hcm126 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I loved this chapter! It was great to see Bella's point of view of what happened on that new years eve night, and I feel so bad for her! Poor thing, Edward certainly has put her through a lot over the years. I'm interested to see how his POV differs... Can't wait for the next update! I love this story so much!
kmm122 chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I can't wait to read Edward's POV of New Years Eve. Poor Bella, having to find him with Alice like that :(

I adore this story and thank you for the recent frequent updates!
kokopoko chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
OMG I love this story but I don't think Edward has any chance in hell of explaining away his behavior that night.
LovesTheDark chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Great chapter.
Wastintime chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
This is a dark fascinating tale. I am curious to hear Edward's side. His actions seem pretty indefensible. At this point I cannot imagine a HEA for Bella and Edward that would not end up making her a victim for life.

I'm also curious about the time line. How old are they? Did she leave before high school graduation? I guess I was thinking that the New Year's Eve incident happened when they were a bit older. Is this the first time she has seen him since then?
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
iauserhva98wytbp98yw4ptu

I mean,

oaiesjtpbnoaiet;boialzksdjt[boqiu46[toiuq!

I may have had a few wines (excuse the typos).

I swear to God I was PMing you as the chapter loaded. I needed to know if my checking every five minutes for an update was futile. And then it magically appeared before I hit send. That was beyond awesome!

But then Hubby wouldn't let me indulge my geekiness and review straight away. He's in the shower now :)

I love, love, love this! Oh, the heartache! You were killing me. To me, it's painfully obvious that he was so in love with Bella, and yet she just couldn't see it. You stake me.

To say I am eager for the next chapter would be a gross understatement. I missed the touching (again) in this one, but you know, all the drama kinda made up for it. And God you pwned me with Bella's emotions during college. Holy hell. Poor Edward (yes, I pity him).

Sally, I have to go to bed now, so I can't play, but you own me!

Frenchie.
Sunfeathers chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Oh Bella, don't feel bad for his shock and grief. He needed to see those things - to know how badly his behavior and choices have hurt you and shaped you all these years. Sally, this was another beautiful and intense chapter - thank you so much for two updates in one week. I can't wait to hear Edward's reactions - I hope he is ashamed.

Will we learn what drove (drives?) him to behave this way with all those women?
yankeerose chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I'm one of the readers who wants to wrap his belt around his neck! Still love him though. I can't wait to read his take on screwing Bella's friend in her room.
14,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »