Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
cindysark chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I have a feeling the next chapter is going to be a doozy. I can't wait to see what happens!
Yellowbulma chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I hope when Bella talks with Edward he releases how much he hurt and changes. )

Another great chapter!
jimemon chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Loved the chapter, I am looking forward to Bella letting all her frustration out :)
tumblin' di chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
On chapter 9 and still LOVING your story. Can't wait for the "talk". Thanks!
Dagmara chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Oh my GOD your story is great. I couldn't stop reading it and I can't wait for more. I do hope that he will finally understand how he hurt her and will change somehow. I think that he truly loves her just maybe don't see it yet. But the tension is great.
Three-barrels chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
LOL when I read "Hole in the Wall" I thought of the game show. Have you ever seen it? Where the object of the game is to jump through odd shaped holes in a moving wall. Wow, ok... nevermined. LOL

Yay! Creepward was uber creepy again! Well sort of. I liked the lolli-pop bit. ā€œIā€™d suck on you, until you dissolved.ā€ *blushes* yowza... I like a man who talks dirty ;-)
kam11 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Maylin pimped your story out to us over on Ravelry. I am in love with this. I've only once before (The Submissive) been sucked into a story soo quickly. This story is just all kinds of win.
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Me likey a Jealous and Dirty Talking Edward, my favorites... and this qualifies as a GREAT Edward. I keep re-reading this story, it's so moving it actually brought tears to my eyes. Hope there's some lemons!
readingisbliss chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Dangit. Iwannaknow, Iwannaknow, Iwannaknow. I am almost squeeling like a 2 year old that didn't get their lollipop. My daughter would be proud, lol.

I wonder how much she will reveal? Will it be all? Will we know all or will it be spread out throughout the chapters? I am so frustrated! I am not griping, I am venting. And I mean it as a complement to your captivating writing skills that draws me in and leaves me begging for more.

As you can see, I am really enjoying this fic.

But I know there is heartache on the horizon. Esme will pass. I am trying to prepare myself for this and I will be getting the tissues ready. I am dreading that part.

Thank you for the update.
LovesTheDark chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Good chapter. looking forward to that particular conversation.
Alotalittle chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
What a great story, and so well written. The magnetism between the two is palpable, I can hardly wait to read more!
ChrisRW chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Thank you for the early update. I had a crappy day yesterday and this cheered me up immensely. You are an amazing writer. This is one of my favorite fanfics!
sammie503 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Ah, this is awesome. This is going to be good, I can tell. Can't wait for more!
promancejr chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I am glad that at the end of this chapter Bella started to take control of the situation and allow him to see something she actually wanted. Like I say in all these reviews, I love this story. It is one of my favorites!
MissCherrie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for the next one! I'm so glad you won't make us wait long :) I will be sure to pop over and cast my vote for you at the Indi Twific! Your story should definitely win! Thanks for the surprise update, you rock bb!
14,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 906 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 926 .. Last Next »