Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
One with the Wind chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Great chapter. I love your writing.
Nolebucgrl chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
I don't know if I remembered to review this before I left yesterday, so if I did, excuse me. I can't wait to see what happens when Edward and Bella head out on their date. He's so angry about Mike (glad he called him, sorry he didn't leave a message or anything) and now Angela is calling. Will that effect Bella at all? Can't wait to find out!
AzraCullen chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
does he love her? i wonder...
AzraCullen chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Defintiely one of my fav stories so far- i love how u have protrayed edward in this- one messedup, beautiful individual. Maybe Bella can make him see that he needs to change. She loves thim, of that there is no doubt- but she knows he hurts her so she stays away. update soon matey i really like this story. x
kcali chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
ohh wow. loved this chapter!

ive been waiting for it seems like forever.

(maybe thats because i check so often)

love love love love love you.
vlo1125 chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
"... taking a piece of toast from Bella’s plate as he passed. He paused, and then awkwardly put it back."

that really stuck out for me, hes so used to taking without thinking and he actually thought about it in that moment and maybe noticed that he does that with so many other things and felt bad?(please feel bad Edward, ill like you so much more!) and you are slaying me with Esme i got so teary eyed, i really like the way you write her, i dont ever want to say goodbye to her!

cant wait for the next chapter!

Much love!

p.s. i didnt feel like hitting him in this chapter *claps* thats progress!
Delandora chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Hi Sally, I was so excited this morning when I got your message and an e-mail from fanfic stating that you posted another chapter. I read this chapter twice already and am seriously considering reading it a 3rd time lol. I loved it. Aboslutly loved it. The way you describe things and write about the characters makes me feel like I'm part of the story. I can't wait for your next chapter and am hopelessly trying to find things to cure my anxiety in the mean time lol. Once again wonderful job and I can't wait for next Friday to come with a new chapter. Or before if you're feeling froggy lol.
revrag chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I almost didn't see this. Somehow I managed to overlook putting this in my favorites. It's a damn good thing I'm an AG board stalker. LOL

So, the beginning of this for me was very emotional. It didn't break free until I read that line about Esme memorizing Bella's features so she'd have something to take back to Renee. I wept. That was beautiful.

I wonder if Bella is getting short with Michael because without knowing it she has decided he is, clearly, NOT the one for her. I think she's so hell bent on keeping her shit together that she's not allowing herself to feel. With Edward, she has no choice but to feel...and that can be very scary.

Edward is just so damn wonderful. I love this Edward. I think that he knows it, too.

I do hope that Rose will deliver before Esme passes. It would mean so much to her to see her first grandchild. To share in the gift that is life while loosing yours, I imagine, would be one of the greatest experiences she might not even know she needs.

Carlisle being all exclusive but not...I just feel his pain and heartache.

I feel this. And the feeling is good.

Edward will find that shot. I have faith that he will.

Now I'm fuckng tired and going to bed.
MrsRobPattinson chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Dark, obsessive Edward...who doesn't love that?

Your story is incredible and your words are poignant. I can't wait to read more!
cajuntulip chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Sally, you have a gift. You have a beautiful way of describing things, without being overly descriptive. Is this your first go at writing? Anyway, this story is amazing.:)
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I'm loving your dark, twisted, enigmatic Edward. And your Bella, too. I don't see her as a victim in your story, but rather as a tree that bends in the wind. The history you've shown of them-the different perspectives of what has happened in the past and what is happening now-flows like magic. Your words have arms.

By the way, I'm here via the Indie awards site. :-)
urmylyfnw chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
can't wait for the next chapter!
BigBear64 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I really do like this story - a very interesting Edward.
cindysark chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
The musings of Esme at the beginning of the chapter made my heart hurt. It's hard to read about such a wonderful character losing her life. On the flip side, I love the connection between Bella and Edward and can't wait for more of it.
True Love Dimitri and Rose chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Wow... yep thats it just Wow... I am so engrossed in your story I cant wait to read more.
14,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 911 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 931 .. Last Next »