Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
One with the Wind chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Cliffhanger, huh? Nice. I loved the chapter. Thanks for the quick update.
ebonyjorgieriggs chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
OMG! Excellent chapter...I'm dieing for the next one! I can't wait to see what happends! I want to know what Edward is thinking when she offered him her hand! What is going to happen in the "hole in the wall"! I loved the lollipop...nice touch. Just made Edward driving in that car all the more sexy!

Serena
larin20 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I think you write so beautifully.

"The stretch of road was like something out of a dream. Bella was teetering on the edge of déjà vu, not realizing that it was because the light was the same in Edward’s bedroom. The light filtered pale amber through the remaining maple leaves and feathery pines that clasped themselves together over the winding road, dropping weak sunbursts onto the windshield." I mean WOW!

This was a wonderful and too short chapter! I didnt want it to end and I wanted to go walking on the beach with them. LOL! I'm glad Edward is finally willing to know why Bella left, it's not all about him anymore. Ahh, Possessiveward is growing! He's getting into his big boy pants. I can't wait for more my dear.
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I could not believe my luck when I saw the alert! Effing squee, indeed!

But now I'm all antsy for the next one...

I enjoyed the distinction between their thoughts of the drive-very well written!

Love you writing. I wish I could be as poetic as you.

Frenchie.
bookworm-nz chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Recently discovered this and I love the emotional intensity of your writing. It completely draws you into the twisted world of Edward and Bella...and while I live in hope that Edward will eventually redeem himself, I seriously want Bella to come to her senses re Mike. I understand why his placid stability and distance are comforting to her after what she has gone through growing up with Edward's manipulation/borderline emotional abuse. I'm hoping this confrontation will be a big step in Bella working through her Edward issues and help her to feel more confident and in control of her life. I love the fact that although I spend most of my time angry with Edward you manage to pull off these moments of desperation where you actually have a twinge of pity for him. I love what you are doing and how you are doing it. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing :)
Hcm126 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Another really great chapter! I'm glad that Bella is going to let Edward know how much he heart her when he slept with Alice (at least I'm assuming those are the memories she's going to show him?). And sneaky Edward for calling Angela too!

I can't wait until the next update!
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
love it
elfinchakie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Aw wow! This chapter was great and I don't mind that you ended it there because I know the next chapter will be amazing. Good things come to those who wait and all that jazz lol.

Looking forward to the next update! I love getting lost in your story :)
Jen2137 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I think this is now my favorite currently updating story.
Lisalove83 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Gah, I love this story! Creepy, stalkerish Edward kinda turns me on. He can stalk me all he wants!

I'm glad she's opening up to him, he really needs to see all the crap he's put on her for all the years. Hopefully he can comprehend where all this hatred towards him lies. And he can man up, and snatch her away from boring-ass Mike once and for all!

It was too short of a chapter! I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment-hopefully before I go back to work next Monday? A girl can dream...lol
urmylyfnw chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
yes you are mean :(
dihenydd chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
This just gets better and better. Therapy and distance seem to have done the world of good to Bella, she is more powerful and taking control of her life. Mike sounds like a dickhead though so maybe her judgement isn't that good.

Thank you for sharing.
dihenydd chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I have only just discovered this story and was going to wait to review until I caught up, but this chapter was a doozy so I had to pause to leave some love.

Darkward is my favorite Edward incarnation and I have to say that at the moment this might be my favorite Darkward. As such I have just left a rec on the Darkward Chronicles of Ravelry UU where all the Darkward fans in Ravelry hang out. I hope it gets you more traffic as this story really deserves to be more widely read.

I am glad to see someone nominated you for the Indies and I will certainly be voting for this in the next round which begins later today.

Thank you for sharing.
chicalicious chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
This chapter was really really great! I love the way you describe things that happened in the past. I feel like I am there with them in the moment when it happened.

Why is Bella not allowed to enter Edwards room without permission?

I also liked that Edward was jealous of Bella's phone call with Mike.

~Cristina
DazzledBoops chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
I'm hooked on this story of yours. I love how you kept his telepathy in this story but kept him human all the same. It's intriguing. Imaginative how Edward needs skin contact in order to read thoughts, like Aro. It all seems to work so well like this. I am a bit confused about Edward and the way he works in this story, but I know you write it this way for a reason. I can tell it's building up to something powerful and I can't wait to find out what Edward is going to do next. I love the possessive Edward.
14,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 917 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 937 .. Last Next »