Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
paola2208 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Just found your story and couldn't stop reading it. At the beginning I was kind of lost but this chapter helped me to understand everything and now I fell in love with the story.
thedoormouse chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I love love love this story. Such a perfect creepyhot concoction. Also, yay Australian author! Represent.
larin20 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Another great chapter my dear! Can't wait to go on this "date" with them and see what kind of chaos Edward will dish to Bella's already fragile ego. They push their buttons so well and I love how you write their interactions. Nothing short of brilliant.
thequietthings chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
gosh i hate how i still love edward even though he is an insufferable little shit head.

good story. love love love it. :)
thequietthings chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
god, edward is such a manipulative little prick. gr
thequietthings chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
wow, edward is a class a asshole. hm this should be interesting...
Linds14 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Great story so far!

I have to say...I don't know if I really like Edward yet :) haha...I mean he is sexy as hell, of course. And in a way, I even like his possessiveness and all that because I think that is probably how he shows his love to her and all that...but he really seems like such a self-centered asshole. I know you said that he is painted this way because we are seeing him through Bella's eyes..and right now she is only remembering his bad actions and seeing him in that light...

But still...he's hard to love at this time. I'm really hoping that it starts to change and we see something in him worth forgiving and worth really loving.

And I like Bella...but she is definitely weak to him. But it's almost like, how could she not be weak by him? He really has controlled her, her entire life. I'm actually shocked that they spent years apart, seeing as he is so possessive of her. I can't believe he let her out of his sight like that!

And Esme is so heartbreaking. It's so hard to read about her dying :( But hopefully something good will come out of it, like Edward changing and maturing. Hopefully. :)
stardust610 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
This is a lovely story! I like angsty stories and ones where the characters are mysterious and intriguing and you have captured that beautifully. I'm looking forward to the next update!
susayq chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
oh my gosh. I found this today and I am already addicted. I love how you've written in 3rd person so we get to see things from a different pov. The readers are seeing glimpses of things that the characters themselves may not even know are there. Edward's love of Bella is all consuming. And Bella just can't control herself around him. Yep, totally addicted.

I can't wait to read more.

~Susan
als1805 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
I love this story. I can't even explain why I just do.

Haha okay I may be one of the few who doesn't think Edward is that creepy which kinda scares me because that could make me a bad target or a good one in someone elses perspective :P.

PLEASE update! Its definitely one of my favorites.
Kordula chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Just discovered this story and i have to say that it is amazingly wonderful. The depth of the characters and all of the emotion... it's so alive and real. Stunning work darling. Cannot wait for more.
Raewright chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Your writing evokes so much emotion. I feel on edge, tense, nervous like Bella as I read. This Edward is unattractive yet oh so mesmerizing. He is ensnaring me the reader as he captures Bella. It's all kind of creepy!

The thread metaphor is beautiful. You paint pictures both physical and emotional exceptionally well. Super writing!
kellybear3 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Even though this Edward greatly disturbs me, I have to say that your writing is incredible. You are very talented! I think I'm actually starting to understand Edward a little bit. I think he's as obsessed about Bella as she is about him. I can't wait to read more. I'm hooked.
tnsongbird chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Love this story and your writing style! Can't wait to see where this story goes! Give us some more soon!
Jen2137 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Awesome! The story just keeps getting better and better.
14,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 919 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 939 .. Last Next »