Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
spellboundagain chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Hey Black Arrow!

I thought the beginning of the chapter was amazing in its descriptiveness (is that a word?) and the amount of imagery with the storm and the house and the threads that were holding onto Esme.

I thought it was very well written.

And Esme's observation of Edward being an outsider (outside the circle) but truly belonging to Bella when they were together on his lap.

The reference to Heathcliff was great and the fact that Edward is beginning to be more humanized, he is trying to open himself up to Bella.

Loved it. Can I ask you to update early? Pretty please...?
guppyloveshoes chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
what kind of emotion in the picture was he looking for? i think he was looking for love but thats a dumb guess haha and i love love love the way you write! you capture all the emotions and all the descriptions and details are just lovely! i cant wait to read more!
eliza6801 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Does Edward have any clue how badly his past actions hurt Bella? Great chapter. Edward is seeming more human. I adore Esme and loved reading the story of their births. Well done.
Misha66 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
~Bella was curled in her seat, completely unaware of herself as always. Esme lovingly memorized the curve of her cheek, her youth, her colours. Trying to imprint them on her soul somehow. To have something to take to Renee.~

This brought tears to my eye...beautiful.
SpringHale chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Yep! Another beautiful chapter. The scene around the bed was pretty poignant and beautiful. Been there. The ethics of war reporting is a very apt choice... death seems to be hanging over this relationship ominously but it really suits them both. I am enjoying that they talk about issues. It makes them so different from other fanfic characters. You have my vote.

Cannot wait for the next chapter.
Riverflow chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I just started reading this story last night and I couldn't stop! I love the plot that is unfolding and I can't wait to read more or your wonderful writing.
kmm122 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
This chapter was amazing, I loved it! Can't wait to read about their lunch date :)
misskittyj80 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
You have a beautiful way with words. Another great chapter. I have to wonder if this chapter was Edward's turning point. I half expected him to rip her phone out of her hands or try to atleast hump her on that bed of

Anyways, can't wait till the next update. Thanks for writing.

miss kitty
JennSixx chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Another beautiful & intriguing chap! I love the color & temp metaphors... this story has so much going on beneath the surface!

I can't believe that Edward actually called Mike... well I can, but still! I wonder what exact emotion he is looking for in her eyes. Could it be love? The way that Bella & Edward are so in tune to eachother, almost symbiotic, is almost scary. Still not loving, or even liking Mike.

Last but certainly not least, thank you so much for this wonderful visual-

"His black t shirt melted all over his mouthwatering torso, and as her eyes drifted down, he lifted the edge of the shirt and began rubbing his stomach lazily."
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
OK, I have a complaint. It needs to be addressed.

You need to write faster.

Perhaps I could provide you with gallon-sized cups of coffee or maybe...and I'm desperate here...illegal that you don't have to sleep and will be in need of something to do and that thing would be writing. I'm just saying. I'm here to help.

So, yeah. Photoward. Poor Bella. Her insecurities run deep. She can't even see what's right in front of her. To be fair, he helped put those insecurites there. Mike...yeah. He has the emotional capacity of a flounder.

You have one who feels to much and is obssessed and another who can't feel anything at all.

I'm awaiting Grovelward. He always puts on quite a show. It will be like confessional. The boy has a lot to apologize for.

Right arrow button still produces no results.
Charmie77 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
What a beautiful chapter! I am getting so excited everytime i read more and more of this story!

Can't wait for more!
TwilightVicki chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Edward still creeps me out, but he seems to need her so much, which makes me feel bad for him. He won't bring himself to man up about it though, or treat her the way she should be treated. This story is so good though. Oh! And that was Mike Edward called? Yikes!
rock'n'roll-princess chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Hi, I really love your story, but could you clear something up for me? Does Edward just love Bella and is really posessive or is he IN love with her? You have probably mentioned it in your story, but I am really inattentive. Sorry. ]
PinkSlytherin chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Wonder if the frame he is looking for has her looking in love or happy?
jezzeria chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Oh wow, we are actually starting to see a soft edward? I am so tired from work, but I definitely loved this chapter. You seriously have me CRAVING more, not just wanting more.

You are my crack addiction! haha :)

Can't wait to see how the lunch date goes. And when is bella gonna break it off with michael? ;)
14,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 919 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 939 .. Last Next »