Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
stupidlamb79 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Such a great chapter, I really love Esme so much. I feel the love and connection that Bella and Edward have with each other (even if she doesnt yet) so much in your story. I really love it.
slapmeonthepatio chapter 8 . 7/3/2009

I savour and re-read every sentence in this story as they're like little sensual virtual-realities. I'm talking about lines like:

His room throbbed like a heartbeat, all night.

She had stood beside a bonfire, the sky a purple-black dome studded with stars, leaning against Carlisle, feeling his lips in her hair.

She watched as his pupils dilated, like a drop of black ink spreading.

and then there's the laugh-out-loud parts:

"It was like sleeping inside fucking Moby Dick’s stomach, listening to its heart beating all night. Turn your music down, for God’s sake. I am going to break your Zeppelin record over my knee."

“Christ no, that’s Emmett’s. Dad thought it was mine. It smells like a date rapist. I don’t wear anything.”

This story is a f*cking masterpiece and you are a wordsmith in the truest sense of the word. I want to build a shrine to it. Another awesome chapter. Thank you! x
talia cullen chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
that was a great chapter im loving youredward cant wait for the next update keep up the good work x
vampiregurl chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
it always fascinated me how certain people can make a picture so beautiful its captivating. i wish i have that talent. i've tried it before but it doesn't work that well. hehe
Hcm126 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I loved this chapter! You're writing is so detailed, and just incredible. I feel what each character is going through when I read the passages pertaining to them.

Edward is still kind of cruel to Bella, but I thought he was softening a little in this chapter. I liked when he put her on his lap in the chair by Esme's bed. That was cute. And I love how E&B were together in the same crib for their first night in the world. So adorable.

I will most definitely vote for TB&TC for an Indie award, I love this fic so much!

Thanks for a great update!
DevilInTheFootnotes chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I just read all eight chapters this morning and, my god, this story is amazing. I'm really bad at reviewing but this story needs some more love. Definitely one of my new favorites.
TeAm EdWaRd32 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
im thinking he called angela...
tarebear015 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
wow...simply wow. I discovered your story yesterday and am absolutely in love. Your writing is so descriptive, it makes me feel like I am part of the story. Thank you for writing this truly original piece of fanfiction. Can't wait to read more!
inatowncalledforks chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I love this edward. Hes so obsesvive!
rockgirl2011 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter! Edward's personality is cruel yet addictive. hehe. I love it. I personally also take interest in photography. It's one of my own special hobbies. plz UPDATE! )
Ms. Leading08 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Ugh, poor Esme. I love her though. She's so adorable.

What is Bella thinking with Mike? Especially after she read that passage, hello? lol.

This date should be very interesting... ;)
Alitrona chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I'm loving your story so far and can't wait to find out what happens next. The shift in point of view threw me in the begining but I like it. The story is well rounded and your Edward is yummy. I was actually reading really slowly because I didn't want to reach the end of the chapter. Keep it up. Well done.
LovesTheDark chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter. You really bring the words to life, its almost like watching a movie instead of reading.
loolupe chapter 8 . 7/3/2009