Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
susayq chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
oh my gosh. I found this today and I am already addicted. I love how you've written in 3rd person so we get to see things from a different pov. The readers are seeing glimpses of things that the characters themselves may not even know are there. Edward's love of Bella is all consuming. And Bella just can't control herself around him. Yep, totally addicted.

I can't wait to read more.

als1805 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
I love this story. I can't even explain why I just do.

Haha okay I may be one of the few who doesn't think Edward is that creepy which kinda scares me because that could make me a bad target or a good one in someone elses perspective :P.

PLEASE update! Its definitely one of my favorites.
Kordula chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Just discovered this story and i have to say that it is amazingly wonderful. The depth of the characters and all of the emotion... it's so alive and real. Stunning work darling. Cannot wait for more.
Raewright chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Your writing evokes so much emotion. I feel on edge, tense, nervous like Bella as I read. This Edward is unattractive yet oh so mesmerizing. He is ensnaring me the reader as he captures Bella. It's all kind of creepy!

The thread metaphor is beautiful. You paint pictures both physical and emotional exceptionally well. Super writing!
kellybear3 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Even though this Edward greatly disturbs me, I have to say that your writing is incredible. You are very talented! I think I'm actually starting to understand Edward a little bit. I think he's as obsessed about Bella as she is about him. I can't wait to read more. I'm hooked.
tnsongbird chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Love this story and your writing style! Can't wait to see where this story goes! Give us some more soon!
Jen2137 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Awesome! The story just keeps getting better and better.
Naru17 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
This is amazing. (Y)
harley328 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
"the rise and fall of Edward’s body, his arm around her waist, his fingers under the edge of her top."

Oh. My. God.

I am so far gone reading this story. I really have no words to describe how I feel about it. Creepy hot doesn't even cover it. I need to calm down now. Bye.
carrie3101 chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
This has become one of my favorite fics ever. It's so intense, and broodingCurseward is delicious. Please update soon, it's the highlight of my week.
promancejr chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
I can't not explain how much I love this story.
mad4hugh chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Edward truly is a complex and confusing's so easy to see how Bella would be so caught up in him and his life.

His actions in the morning are like that of another person - being almost sweet, asking her out to the beach, inviting her to look at his room and things - compared to the day before. It's almost as if he's at war with himself over wanting Bella and cherishing her and keeping her as an object, something to be owned and discarded when it's use is up.

Bella's phone call with Mike left me feelin sad for her. He really doesn't care for her at all - not really, for him to be so thoughtless and careless about her feelings as she loses Esme, who's like her second mother. Hm, why would she choose to be with Mike? Is it because he seems safe, not volatile in any way?
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
You have such a beautiful and descriptive way of writing. I am really enjoying your story so far, and this chapter was no exception. Thanks!
Charlotte Amelia Tabbot chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Your writing really draws me in! I'm hoping for some redemption in the dark, brooding and slightly psychotic version of Edward. The only reaon I'm not totally annoyed at him yet is the hope of what his character is in other stories! :) B an E's co-dependence is riviting and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds! KEEP WRITING! :)

Will we get to see into Edward's head more?
21mm chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Beautiful chapter and writing, as usual.

I loved the photo session SO much. I couldn't help but think of that great scene in the movie Closer, when Julia Robert's character takes those amazing photos of Natalie Portman's character in front of the window (except she was crying)

i'm am really looking forward to the next chapter3