Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Three-barrels chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
I am loving this story so far! It's very different. Edward creeps me out... in a good way. :-) Especially when he said "don't be difficult". *shiver*
21mm chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Fantastic.

You are all kinds of amazing for coming up with this story. I refuse to believe that this is your FIRST fanfiction? Impossible.

Irritable Grizzly called your Edward "Caveward on steroids" and holy shit was she right! The part where you mentioned his hair resembling horns was so perfect for the image I have of him. He has no shame whatsoever LOL.

God that last bit was hot btw.

PS. I'll be waiting for my 3am call :p
ClaraTiara chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think that opening was the best I've ever read. If writing is what you love you need to stop doing fan fic and write a book. It's in your blood, I swear!
Nolebucgrl chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Wow...Rose nailed it. Creepy and hot. I should be disturbed that I find this Edward hot but I seem to find all Edward's hot so maybe it's par for the course. Or maybe I am truly in need of Angela's services. Anyway, love the story and looking forward to seeing this play out!
Jeraly chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
just found the story today while browsing around. I like the characters and can't wait to see how this story develops! Thanks for writing it.
21mm chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Wow. Its always so great to stumble upon such a well written and original story! I'm hooked already. I came here from a rec from Irritable Grizly and am SO glad I did.

3 love it
TwilightVicki chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
I saw this story rec'd in the a/n of another story (I think it was Unforgivable Act) - holy cow, is it good. GOOD. I'm so torn, I think Edward is an ass to Bella and I want her to break free of his hold, but I also think there is so much more to him and why he is this way to her. Yup, Rose was right. He's creepy hot. That pretty much sums it up! lol Amazing stuff, can't wait for more!
bacmel79 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Man I'm all like thinking there is going to be some fireworks, rainbows, stars and planets alining, world peace granted shit going down when these two finally screw.

Kinda hoping E makes a visit to Newton while Bella is with Esme and finds out he's cheating or something, or maybe Newton comes to Forks and Bella finds out that way. Don't like Newton in general and your Newton already sounds shady. )
mallmouse chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
When I first started reading this I remember feeling that the whole mind-reading thing while touching her was really really weird. I know we've read weirder things (a *vampire* for God's sakes) but this is AH so it kinda feels, well, somewhat difficult to relate to. But this Edward is so damn hot (and I'm so freakin' disgusted with myself and with the rest of women for feeling like that). As much as his so accurate mind reading ability feels weird though, maybe it could be used to make the story a bit lighter? I think some subtle humor in this story because -not in spite- of the situation with Esme. Thanks, great fic :)
mallmouse chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Oh, re-reading it backwards isn't that bad after all; it helped me fully see the difference between the way Bella greeted Edward and the way she greeted Emmett. EAT SHIT EDDIE! Hehe. I hated how he wrenched her hand from her pocket. Poor girl is totally denied the most important freedom of all. Ask Stephenie Meyer, I bet the whole "Twilight-Bella's so special that Edward can't read her thoughts" thing was inspired by her fantasies of going at it with men who weren't her former fiance or her husband. And boy has it worked
mallmouse chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I liked the way you described Edward's reaction! So angsty and desperate. But I totally hate the way he accepts his double-standards, you know, he could bang any chick he saw but he wouldn't let anyone touch, dance or even talk to poor Bella. So why is Esme so convinced Edward and Bella should end up together? Does she love her son so much she chooses not to see how horrible he's been to Bella, causing her to need therapy and stuff? Or is there something we don't know and he can indeed provide a great future to her? We're so used to the idea of Esme being *the* most loving person ever we can't imagine her wanting a future that isn't as good as it can be for anyone's family life. So, yeah, that gives us so me hope.
mallmouse chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Yeah yeah, I know I've been reviewing backwards, but I've been reading the story again 'cause that's how much I like it. Now why I'm doing it backwards is beyond me. Anyways... Poor Bella, having to go through therapy for all Edward's done to her. I totally get that 'Edward crying while watching her get married' fantasy. What he did touching her while in bed with his terminally ill mother is so messed up. And his mother noticing it is even more :S And yet I don't think anyone can not get Bella giving into him afterwards. He is Edward Cullen after all...
elfinchakie chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
HOLY SHIT! You are amazing. I fucking love this story.

I really like the way she's so close with Emmett and her relationship with Rosalie, it's a nice change from Alice always being her best friend. And Edward... Edward is an amazing creature, the way you've written him is like... magic.

I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter.
janneyt chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
OH FML, I need more of this story. Edward is so dark and hot, Bella is so repressed, poor Esme...will mama really know best? Keep writing, I am totally addicted!
mallmouse chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Hmm, this chapter has left us with a lot of questions. It was very hot; e.g. "I’d be a lot happier if we went and buried that ring in the garden, and went up to my room and had sex fifteen times.” *passes out* However, I keep wondering about that New Year's Eve. Could Bella really have been so wrong about Alice? Was it really that impossible for her to find one true female friend who could resist Edward? It is a bit weird that it happened right when poor Bella was going to lose her virginity with him. And what happened after that is weird too. Edward was so extremely possessive, how could he let her go to college and not go see her for six years when he wouldn't even let men talk to her? Wasn't he constantly stressed out that she'd find men not only to talk to but to actually hit second and third base with? Can't wait to hear what actually happened...
14,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 922 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 942 .. Last Next »