Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
ClancyJane chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
I have never read any thing his powerful and enticing before in my life..

from the first paragraph you reel the reader in and i myself don't want to be let go, i have so many question that need to be answered but i know that with those answers you know more questions will arise... this is a good thing believe me.

please update again soon - i need this wonderfully complex tale : )
sammie503 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I absolutely love this story. I think it might be because it's so dark and sad. I just read what you have so far and I cried... alot. But I really can't wait for more and think you're great.

...a photoshoot with Edward, you say? I'm in!
beth-reader chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
"Edward is putting his knee on the edge of your bed, and is crawling towards you, growling at you to review and put him out of his misery. Reviews are very gratifying for Edward"

After that little image, how can I not...? I heard someone mention this story over on LJ for Wide Awake and stopped over. OMG this is a good story! Seriously loving it, and its way past my bedtime but I'm going to stay up and read one more... maybe two...

Damn it.
sorrowfloats44 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
the ladies at "rehab" have been pimping the hell out of this story and I trust them above all others. Still and all, Creepward was, well, creeping me out at first- what a jerk! And yet, still fascinating, which compelled me to keep reading. Now it seems as if his possesive and jealous nature masks his abiding desire to be with Bella - not that this excuses his behavior, but damn it all he is HOT!

Ok, now that I've blurted my Edwardian response, I must tell you that you have a real gift! The imagery you create is so realistic and simply beautiful! I devoured these chapters in one night, and can't wait for more!
jimemon chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I just finished reading your fic and I find myself kind of speechless, in the best possible way. I love the plot and I love the characters, it takes talent to make someone like Edward lovable given what we know about him so far, but you are doing it. Great work, looking forward to more already :)
NightsofTamara chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I love this story so much. I only read it two days ago and I've already re-read it several times since then. The characters and the way they speak and act come through so clearly in your writing. Every chapter gives me such a vivid mental picture.

Edward is fascinating. He's so delightfully creepy and assholish, but deep down there's that little glimmer of vulnerability that makes me think he'll be redeemable. I loved how he picked up Bella's toast and then reconsidered - it's a small thing but it shows he's not a complete dick.

I can't wait to find out what happens on their date!
mds220 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I love love love your story. I do think that Mr. Edward is hiding his love for Bella. I think that he is looking for her love, but I am not sure. Edward please do not be sick! I think that this would kill me. First her mom then Esme so please not Edward. I cannot wait until you update.
Andreina24 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
oh, please keep going whit this fic so far i like it a lot. It interesting to see Edward this way i mean we look him as the caring and lovely man. Whatever I love it so please keep writing.

See ya,

Fran
thequietthings chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
i love the third person narrative. definitely a nice change from all the bella and edward povs out there. Great chapter! i'm looking forward to the date.
Absentdeletedvoid chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
WOW! You are Good, girl i bit off all my fingernail reading this chapter damn the tension is so palatable! Amazing! :)

Danie
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Personally if I was in this situation, and Mike made those comments like that to me about my surrogate family?

I would so dump his ass. Family is important, both the family you're born to and the one you pick. If your significant other cannot and will not understand that then he or she is not the person for you. I also think that Edward needs to just out and out tell her how he really feels about her.
mtoribio chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
"The weather was trying to claw its way inside. It leaned against the glass and tested the window frame’s structural integrity. The wind huffed through the minute gaps around the pane. It breathed fog around the foundations, and licked condensation along the edges of the glass. It picked at the slate roof tiles. Something about this place amplified everything. Frustrated, the sky heaved a net of raindrops over the house. Still, the house stood steadfast, as it had for countless years."

SPEECHLESS...This chapter left me speechless from begginning to end. You writing is beautiful, classic and elegant. I love how you describe everything to the point where its so easy to picture things...like Esme's room, or the way Bella looked whiled Edward took pictures of her by the window, or the sky, sun, wind, rain, etc.

i have read many fanfics but very few of them are as well written as this one. You are truly talented and I cannot wait for more updates. I feel like Im reading another book that is just using the names of the characters in the "Twilight" series.

Please continue to update, this is an excellent storyline. Im certain that there is more to Edward than we know and with time, it will all be revealed.
paola2208 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Just found your story and couldn't stop reading it. At the beginning I was kind of lost but this chapter helped me to understand everything and now I fell in love with the story.
thedoormouse chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I love love love this story. Such a perfect creepyhot concoction. Also, yay Australian author! Represent.
larin20 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Another great chapter my dear! Can't wait to go on this "date" with them and see what kind of chaos Edward will dish to Bella's already fragile ego. They push their buttons so well and I love how you write their interactions. Nothing short of brilliant.
14,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 922 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 942 .. Last Next »