Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
TeAm EdWaRd32 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
im thinking he called angela...
tarebear015 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
wow...simply wow. I discovered your story yesterday and am absolutely in love. Your writing is so descriptive, it makes me feel like I am part of the story. Thank you for writing this truly original piece of fanfiction. Can't wait to read more!
inatowncalledforks chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I love this edward. Hes so obsesvive!
rockgirl2011 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter! Edward's personality is cruel yet addictive. hehe. I love it. I personally also take interest in photography. It's one of my own special hobbies. plz UPDATE! )
Ms. Leading08 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Ugh, poor Esme. I love her though. She's so adorable.

What is Bella thinking with Mike? Especially after she read that passage, hello? lol.

This date should be very interesting... ;)
Alitrona chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I'm loving your story so far and can't wait to find out what happens next. The shift in point of view threw me in the begining but I like it. The story is well rounded and your Edward is yummy. I was actually reading really slowly because I didn't want to reach the end of the chapter. Keep it up. Well done.
LovesTheDark chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter. You really bring the words to life, its almost like watching a movie instead of reading.
loolupe chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
this story haunts me.
loca37 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Great story.. I love it.
headre7 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
"Still, she was where she wanted to be, surrounded by those who connected her like threads to the Earth. Sometimes, she wondered if she would just float off if the room was empty, with no one to anchor her with their words, their presence." I loved this. It shows her motherly nature. I guess this is how everyone wants to leave this world, surrounded by family ties. This is why Bella is torturing herself with Edward...or at least it's a good excuse.

"Esme lovingly memorized the curve of her cheek, her youth, her colours. Trying to imprint them on her soul somehow. To have something to take to Renee." GAH. I almost didn't make it through this without choking up. You have such an amazing way with words.

I love Bella more and more with each chapter. I love that you didn't make her weak, although you could've easily done so. She resists Edward way better than I would. Speaking of...I want a jiggle:)
Nutz for Kellan Lutz chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
I love this story!

The way Edward is so possesive of Bella and how she liked him and he abviously has feelings for her now.

I love it
3kdz4me chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I am SO in love with this story.
edwardbabymomma chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Your making me want to be a Photographer. I love how Bella stood up for him about why he takes picture of war. I would so drop Mike(loser). Great chapter
edmom chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
great chapter so deep i loved it
hexumhunnie311 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
There are no words except LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. And, strangely enough, that is pretty much my favourite line from Wuthering Heights ("If he loved with all the powers of his puny being, he couldn't love as much in eighty years, as I could in a day.") Sigh, Heathcliff 3

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
14,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 922 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 942 .. Last Next »