Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Jen2137 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Awesome! The story just keeps getting better and better.
Naru17 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
This is amazing. (Y)
harley328 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
"the rise and fall of Edward’s body, his arm around her waist, his fingers under the edge of her top."

Oh. My. God.

I am so far gone reading this story. I really have no words to describe how I feel about it. Creepy hot doesn't even cover it. I need to calm down now. Bye.
carrie3101 chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
This has become one of my favorite fics ever. It's so intense, and broodingCurseward is delicious. Please update soon, it's the highlight of my week.
promancejr chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
I can't not explain how much I love this story.
mad4hugh chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Edward truly is a complex and confusing character...it's so easy to see how Bella would be so caught up in him and his life.

His actions in the morning are like that of another person - being almost sweet, asking her out to the beach, inviting her to look at his room and things - compared to the day before. It's almost as if he's at war with himself over wanting Bella and cherishing her and keeping her as an object, something to be owned and discarded when it's use is up.

Bella's phone call with Mike left me feelin sad for her. He really doesn't care for her at all - not really, for him to be so thoughtless and careless about her feelings as she loses Esme, who's like her second mother. Hm, why would she choose to be with Mike? Is it because he seems safe, not volatile in any way?
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
You have such a beautiful and descriptive way of writing. I am really enjoying your story so far, and this chapter was no exception. Thanks!
Charlotte Amelia Tabbot chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Your writing really draws me in! I'm hoping for some redemption in the dark, brooding and slightly psychotic version of Edward. The only reaon I'm not totally annoyed at him yet is the hope of what his character is in other stories! :) B an E's co-dependence is riviting and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds! KEEP WRITING! :)

Will we get to see into Edward's head more?
21mm chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Beautiful chapter and writing, as usual.

I loved the photo session SO much. I couldn't help but think of that great scene in the movie Closer, when Julia Robert's character takes those amazing photos of Natalie Portman's character in front of the window (except she was crying)

i'm am really looking forward to the next chapter3
CynicalDreamerC chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Couldn't find what one...?

Loved It anyways!

Update when you can. D
summergirlforever chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Wow, just found this story and I am completely hooked, I pray that you continue with it, I will most definately be waiting :)
Timmer chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Sally bb - loved it but you already knew that via the thread !

Love, love,love the way you personified the elements:"The weather was trying to claw its way inside. It leaned against the glass and tested the window frame’s structural integrity. The wind huffed through the minute gaps around the pane. It breathed fog around the foundations, and licked condensation along the edges of the glass. It picked at the slate roof tiles. Something about this place amplified everything. Frustrated, the sky heaved a net of raindrops over the house. Still, the house stood steadfast, as it had for countless years".Brilliant stuff-what a way to open the chapter !

Your writing is so beautifully descriptive in a unique way;Bella being "bleached with exhaustion"

Here are my favs: "His room throbbed like a heartbeat, all night".

"..he had unscrewed the door hinges". WOW!

"She didn’t see the irony of taking up a hobby to get her out of the house which actually made her spend more time in it".LOL!

Loved the Esme paragraphs:"Esme lovingly memorized the curve of her cheek, her youth, her colours. Trying to imprint them on her soul somehow. To have something to take to Renee".

"She watched as his pupils dilated, like a drop of black ink spreading".

"Her pull was as natural to him as blinking".

"Bella felt like they were performing a play on stage. Any minute now, Esme would pick up opera glasses in the hope of getting a better view".LOL!

"she allowed grudgingly that he was.… ergonomic". LOL!

"There’s probably not even any film in that thing,”

“It’s digital, you nerd.” LOL!

"Christ no, that’s Emmett’s. Dad thought it was mine. It smells like a date rapist". LOL!

Heathcliffward is definitely more likeable in this chapter- his vulnerability came through !

Great stuff !Can't wait for more !

Mella

XOXO
One with the Wind chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Great chapter. I love your writing.
Nolebucgrl chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
I don't know if I remembered to review this before I left yesterday, so if I did, excuse me. I can't wait to see what happens when Edward and Bella head out on their date. He's so angry about Mike (glad he called him, sorry he didn't leave a message or anything) and now Angela is calling. Will that effect Bella at all? Can't wait to find out!
AzraCullen chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
does he love her? i wonder...
14,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 922 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 942 .. Last Next »