Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
headre7 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I love this story so fvcking much. I know it's wrong but possessive/intense/angry/manipulative Edward is mah fave. So wrong it's right. Keep writing b/c I love it! And good luck with the indies, you got my nom!
candyapplekissesxoxo chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Your Edward is the sexy tormented asshole.. The kind we all love to hate, the kind we want to fix, the kind we want to hide from our parents.. This is exactly my choice of Edward.. :) You are doing a wonderful job. :) Btw hit-the-duckies rec'd this lil fic for me, she's a doll..:)
rockgirl2011 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
So that's why they didn't see each other for 6 years. Edward can be a real dick. hehe. Uh-oh. so how much did Emmett hear exactly? I'm adding this to my favorites list btw! )
ice1901 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I have really enjoyed your fic. You mentioned in your A/N that some people are concerned with Edward being too dark, I understand you said he would evolve with the story, I hope you still have him retain some of his dark traits. It would be a disappointment if he became too soft. Once again love the story!
TwiStruck chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Very interesting and different. I really like this Edward. He's got depth and real problems. I hope he stays for a while.
rockgirl2011 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Great chapter! Very very hot! Keep it up. ;)
IMCullen chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Very intresting story, i usually dont care for stories that have endless internal monologue, however this story has captivated me into reading more. i look forward to updates!

p.s. i dont think your edward is too dark, i think hes just dark enough!
rockgirl2011 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Poor Esme. Wow Edward is addicting. lol.
CullensAreIceCold chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I nominated TB&TC but it took me a while to choose a catagory, this is a unique story, and i know i've already said it, but i'm going to say it again. sexiest edward ever, i love this story.

Well done. can;t wait for the next chapter.

x
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I just love this story way to much.

You have no idea what this story does to me(:

Its overloaded with awesomeness!

But I hope Edward suffers a little, at least to notice what he's doing to Bella D:

I hope bella hooks up with a guy and makes edward jealous or something, so he knows what he's missing :D

But I have faith in this story(: I know your going to choose the best way for this story to go :D update!
rockgirl2011 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Edward's definitely very smexi! I love it.
rockgirl2011 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
That sucks, knowing that someone has complete control over you. I wonder what Edward's gonna do.
karenkaraoke chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
This story is way to fucking good.

Wow. Just wow. It's fantastic!

Its like a drug I can't get enough of!

Please update!
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I just started reading this story and I like the plot that you've set up. )
eliza6801 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I like that Bella is trying to keep herself in check. ALthough Michael doesn't seem to be very worth it. He treats her as callously as Edward. I find it an interesting twist that Edward revels in being able to read her mind and thinks it will make everything even better.
14,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 924 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 .. Last Next »