Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
misskittyj80 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
You have a beautiful way with words. Another great chapter. I have to wonder if this chapter was Edward's turning point. I half expected him to rip her phone out of her hands or try to atleast hump her on that bed of his...hm.

Anyways, can't wait till the next update. Thanks for writing.

miss kitty
JennSixx chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Another beautiful & intriguing chap! I love the color & temp metaphors... this story has so much going on beneath the surface!

I can't believe that Edward actually called Mike... well I can, but still! I wonder what exact emotion he is looking for in her eyes. Could it be love? The way that Bella & Edward are so in tune to eachother, almost symbiotic, is almost scary. Still not loving, or even liking Mike.

Last but certainly not least, thank you so much for this wonderful visual-

"His black t shirt melted all over his mouthwatering torso, and as her eyes drifted down, he lifted the edge of the shirt and began rubbing his stomach lazily."
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
OK, I have a complaint. It needs to be addressed.

You need to write faster.

Perhaps I could provide you with gallon-sized cups of coffee or maybe...and I'm desperate here...illegal substances...so that you don't have to sleep and will be in need of something to do and that thing would be writing. I'm just saying. I'm here to help.

So, yeah. Photoward. Poor Bella. Her insecurities run deep. She can't even see what's right in front of her. To be fair, he helped put those insecurites there. Mike...yeah. He has the emotional capacity of a flounder.

You have one who feels to much and is obssessed and another who can't feel anything at all.

I'm awaiting Grovelward. He always puts on quite a show. It will be like confessional. The boy has a lot to apologize for.

Right arrow button still produces no results.
Charmie77 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
What a beautiful chapter! I am getting so excited everytime i read more and more of this story!

Can't wait for more!
TwilightVicki chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Edward still creeps me out, but he seems to need her so much, which makes me feel bad for him. He won't bring himself to man up about it though, or treat her the way she should be treated. This story is so good though. Oh! And that was Mike Edward called? Yikes!
rock'n'roll-princess chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Hi, I really love your story, but could you clear something up for me? Does Edward just love Bella and is really posessive or is he IN love with her? You have probably mentioned it in your story, but I am really inattentive. Sorry. ]
PinkSlytherin chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Wonder if the frame he is looking for has her looking in love or happy?
Notthisperson chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Oh wow, we are actually starting to see a soft edward? I am so tired from work, but I definitely loved this chapter. You seriously have me CRAVING more, not just wanting more.

You are my crack addiction! haha :)

Can't wait to see how the lunch date goes. And when is bella gonna break it off with michael? ;)
stupidlamb79 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Such a great chapter, I really love Esme so much. I feel the love and connection that Bella and Edward have with each other (even if she doesnt yet) so much in your story. I really love it.
slapmeonthepatio chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
*sigh*

I savour and re-read every sentence in this story as they're like little sensual virtual-realities. I'm talking about lines like:

His room throbbed like a heartbeat, all night.

or

She had stood beside a bonfire, the sky a purple-black dome studded with stars, leaning against Carlisle, feeling his lips in her hair.

or

She watched as his pupils dilated, like a drop of black ink spreading.

and then there's the laugh-out-loud parts:

"It was like sleeping inside fucking Moby Dick’s stomach, listening to its heart beating all night. Turn your music down, for God’s sake. I am going to break your Zeppelin record over my knee."

and

“Christ no, that’s Emmett’s. Dad thought it was mine. It smells like a date rapist. I don’t wear anything.”

This story is a f*cking masterpiece and you are a wordsmith in the truest sense of the word. I want to build a shrine to it. Another awesome chapter. Thank you! x
talia cullen chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
that was a great chapter im loving youredward cant wait for the next update keep up the good work x
vampiregurl chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
it always fascinated me how certain people can make a picture so beautiful its captivating. i wish i have that talent. i've tried it before but it doesn't work that well. hehe
Hcm126 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I loved this chapter! You're writing is so detailed, and just incredible. I feel what each character is going through when I read the passages pertaining to them.

Edward is still kind of cruel to Bella, but I thought he was softening a little in this chapter. I liked when he put her on his lap in the chair by Esme's bed. That was cute. And I love how E&B were together in the same crib for their first night in the world. So adorable.

I will most definitely vote for TB&TC for an Indie award, I love this fic so much!

Thanks for a great update!
DevilInTheFootnotes chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I just read all eight chapters this morning and, my god, this story is amazing. I'm really bad at reviewing but this story needs some more love. Definitely one of my new favorites.
TeAm EdWaRd32 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
im thinking he called angela...
14,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 924 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 944 .. Last Next »