Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
turquoisebutterfly chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Words cannot express how much I love your story and this chapter definitely did not disappoint, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Your Edward is so delicious...gorgeous, intense and tortured... I think I am in love! The flashback to the phone call at the end was insanely hot. Hanging on the edge of my seat for the next update (and to find out who E called)
footroza chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Oh gosh...This is an interesting twist to the story. You are an amazing writer. Jerkward is so mean. But I don't much like Mike either. He seems even worse. Great ideas on the characterization. They are very unique.

Can't wait for an update ...
Lisalove83 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Oh, like it like it like it!

I think Edward called Angela, not Michael, and maybe he heard how she responded to her incoming call by using the opener "Dr", oh Edward would be reeling...

Can't wait for next chapter!
guppyloveshoes chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
omg who did edward call i say he called mike and probably told him that he was like belas boyfriend! ah love it update soon! and is edward like in love with bella but in a possessive/obsessive way that its like a darkish love story?
slapmeonthepatio chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Phwoar! Curseward just gets hotter and hotter doesn't he? He can bite the buttons off my blouse and make 'pure sex, utterly male' hot groany breathing sounds over the phone at me any day of the week. So much to love about this story, and it's so well-written it's like an hallucination. Really liked the little comic touches in this too - our introduction to Rose had me laughing out loud with the little details about her appearance and dropping the large yellow handbag 'with a thud and a faint breaking sound'. I'm also a fan of Casper David Friedrich's (sp?) paintings too (saw a whole exhibition of them in Berlin in 2006, actually) - love the dark swirly wagnerian drama of them. I favourite a LOT of stories so I can keep tabs on them, but this is def. in my top 3 at the moment. Love it, don't stop! Thanks for the timely update. x
Trouble08 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
I find myself wanting to kick the Edward, then make out...
monamai chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
i read your story in like 3 hours and i am totally addicted, its something new and original, i like that your chracters arent black and white but complicated and confused. cant wait for more :)
stupidlamb79 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I just found this story and read all the chapters, I will go back and review them all. Wanted to tell you that I am in LOVE with this story and I think that Edward loved Bella very deeply and thats what scares him and makes him act like a jerk sometimes. ALso I love your Emmett and Rose, they are both very wise I think.
kmm122 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I concur with Rose, this Edward is 'creepy hot'! Loved this chapter :)
jarethstwilighteyes chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
i absolutely love this story. it is so unique. i think i know who she called tho. lol!
cindysark chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I am amazed at how much depth your characters have. SM wishes her E and B were this complex and fascinating (not that I don't love the originals, I'm just in awe of where you're taking this). I think this story is my new obsession and I definitely can't wait for more!
cindysark chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Why do I find Darkward so incredibly sexy? It must be that whole bad boy appeal. I can definitely see some of his redeeming qualities hidden in your words, though. I look forward to seeing the relationship develop and possibly mature as the story goes on. I must say, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more Jealousward come out during the story. He's hot!
cindysark chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
That was unbelievably poignant at the beginning and hot at the end. I find myself absolutely loving and hating your incarnation of Edward at the same time (probably much as your Bella does). I'm on to read more but I couldn't let this chapter go without telling you how much I'm enjoying it.
monamai chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
omg, your edward is SO sexy ! :)
Ori1 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
An amazing update. Edward is a complete and total ass, which is strangely how I like him. Bella is beginning to show real spirit and I hope she begins to realize how much power she holds over Edward. The fantasy phone call showed that. When she snapped at him he lost control and that is very interesting to me.

I am very curious about the phone call. Edward is going to screw something up isn't he?

I am really enjoying this story.
14,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 931 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 .. Last Next »