Reviews for The Blessing and the Curse
Raewright chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I never thought I would read a fic that made me want to say, "Run Bella. Run back to Mike Newton!"
Trouble08 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
whoa...

I think I am in love...
jfergie chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Another great chapter. It's interesting to see how aware everyone is about the relationship between Edward and Bella. They are all way more perceptive than he believes they are.

I like the point that Rosalie made about Edward always calling Bella when he's drunk because he has more confidence. That would help explain why he acts like such a shit towards Bella. Maybe he thinks/knows deep down that he's not good enough for her. He pushes her away by sleeping with other people (especially her best friend)and saying hurtful things. Knowing he can't give her up, he tries to seduce her at every turn. It's an internal/external struggle of good vs. evil.

That's just my thought process at this point.

Again, great job and I'm looking forward to the update.
eliza6801 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
M, Edward phone sex. Gr. Who did he call? More more more!
Littleangel53126 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
As always another amazing chapter. I'm totally loving this story can't wait to find out who Edward called
ebatcl chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
This story is so fuckin good :-D. I don't remember the last time I read a story that was this HAWT! Loved every chapter, and Darkward is friggin mouth-watering ;).
vlo1125 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
i really love this story, i squee when i get an update and now i only wanna punch Edward in the face, thats better than a kick to the balls right? he is totally crazy sexy, but hes still a dick. i cant wait to see what was going through his mind and why he was always so controlling of Bella in the past but would not actively persue her. i want to know of his redeeming qualities so i no longer have the urge to cause him bodily harm, lol! i understand why people want you to keep him dark and i get that, cause hes totally sexy, but there is dark and there is evil, hes kinda sitting a little more slightly to right at this moment. hm as to who did he call? im thinking it was Angela. cant wait for the next chapter!
katierose127 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
this story is really good!
niqha chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Edward, Edward, you dirty boy :P

Lol

It was a very good chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

Love,

niqha*
cheza90 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
omggod

great chapter! more awesomeness please :)
rockgirl2011 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Great chapter! I liked everything about it. M, Edward on the phone is so smexi. ;) lol. I can't get enough of this story so plz UPDATE!
yankeerose chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Phone sex...safe fun for everyone!
mad4hugh chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I like your Emmett...he seems like such a great balance of humor, strength, character, perceptiveness and intelligence. I liked how he point blank called Edward on his ability to read Bella's mind, interesting though that if he picked up on it I'm sure others did...yet no one came to Bella's defense. Almost as if she was just an extension of Edward. Back to Emmett, I'm sorry he 'missed the mark' in trusting the sincerity he saw in Edward's saying he would give Bella back her phone and ring without doing anything. You've got me wondering who Edward called and exactly what kind of havoc he's caused for Bella.

Edward - wow what a complicated and damaged character really. He seems to go through life seeking intense experiences, yet only really feels anything when it comes to Bella, and I assume his mother...but he really doesn’t allow himself to have those feelings. He uses his domination of Bella to experience his feelings in a controlled manner. Now I don't remember if this has been revealed in the story before - so forgive me - but can he read other people's minds too? Or just Bella's?

Bella and Edward's relationship and personalities are so woven together and convoluted. The story at the end of the chapter where she tells Rose about Edward's call for phone sex and then her memory of it show that she is dependent and relies on Edward for passion and spark in her rather dreary life - as if she only comes alive with him...which is something she can't and won't admit to herself.
jedigirlsc chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Another intriguing chapter!

Can they get together for good?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
CullensAreIceCold chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
Edward called Micheal! :o

Why Why Why is Edward so sexy, damn those fictional perfect men!

Love your story, and i honestly look forward to updates.
14,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 931 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 .. Last Next »