Reviews for Supernova
iqra chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
hey update! i want to know what happens next!
Debbie Hicks chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
Chapter 22
then something had changed then my blood began returning then all the suddenly swirling in a strangest way and began my truest awakening and wearing my own Cosplay robes and holding a fan with a soundtrack causing me to age very alien but strange then looked at 17 years old then I Yelled in Vulcan KROYKAH! then then Rose very differently then felt a strongest Alien symbol blasting And flying my now Cherriest red eyes a symbol of a true princess awakening then swirling my own life force then Caius you murdered me I Am the guardian of the Dark a Shimna who hunts stray shimna I ' Vampire princess Reneesme will destroy you and NOW! Who revived her ourselves she is dead not anymore blissed by her blood can revive herself as a Vampire princess her outfit changed into a very old Japanese robes is of Jurai blood with vampire blood THAT'S IT HERE IS MY TRUE PLANETARY GIFT! BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! BETAZED CTSYAL POWER! MAKE-UP! TRANSFORM! All the Sudden a my own flying lip rod suddenly reached to my hand then Caught it but grabbed it a very firey burst of light turned my own longest hand and arm and transformed into my dual self long copper hair and bangs made my I Am the guardian of the Wormhole and the eye of the prophets I Hold the doorway to the Wormhole in the name of the Planet BAJOR! I breaking out with you Allies with you Phoenix Coven members and you three with the Denalis and Cullens then Broken far too much many more and all the sudden a greatest rebirth from each of us 4 then with the Internatutional Vampires with Shifters then burst out from the now deceased bodies then Yelled out in a ringing cleariest voice BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! It came up very too real but strongest turning my own adult arm and hand and finally Blasted the Scouts and spies all of them with my mother and father with the each four unification of us Super Sailor Soldiers from the 30th century with him as a Knight in both forms with his expanding but monstrous and massive but the very far too much many more but enough but all of the but the bodies were gone taken in both dead Vampire forms and Wolf forms with their own mated Women later had kids lost their own bodies and never had children again To Italy and had us Murdered but killed but burned for crimes and your powers activated a warning and suddenly transformed into a new being ourselves could then stood they took us with them Gone we were poisoned your blood who are you I am the Gatekeeper of the Wormhole Eye of the Orbs On the Behalf of the Moon I Right wrongs WE SHALL PUNISH YOU I AM SAILOR BAJOR! SAILOR BETAZED WE ARE THE BEYONDS! WE ARE THE SOLAR INTERPLANETARY SAILOR GUARDIANS ARE HERE! Down here I am a Cat you been bitten and revived gained back your true forms you cannot die but stopped living or dying are immortal and your bodies are aged but old now you never have more children we Lunar moon mind meld you all to revive your last memories you are from the 30th century and your aging is ten thousands years old only or more you drank the blood of the Vulcans and revived them with seven year old children your hybrid children power down as people Right then the bodies aged far too much but many more and all the sudden released their warriors could take our forms and who reported they are dead so that was it the Volturi killed us all with their allies Again then and a RIP! Brought as very all of their own warriors and then Snapped each both red strings then then turned black declaring our murder but we remained alive of our new planetary blood then after our murder then a side-affect then fling downwards five times but reawakening but the bodies vanished again then CRASH! Then Gotten outside Again then the each both bodies were no more but Swore to the Crows to become Agents of the CROW Then Cursing the very all of Volturi without seeds at all and became infertile forever bound to our homes with their housing merged to become a palaces then a BLAST A monstrous Palace was birthed with their own places and two largest things merged and sighted a different Forks, Washington we haven't died or aged a day we look younger and we have lost our families to illness and disease.
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
Nice chapter the only bad thing is that its so short but still very good chapter and a nice way to keep people suspesnful
LisaaSmurfiie chapter 20 . 3/14/2010
I love it! The story is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Xx Lisaa...
Ms.AmandaCullen chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Remember me!

i finally got time to read!

and i love the chappie!

oh how i miss fanfiction :P

okay well im gonna keep catching up

so u'll see alot of comments later :P

okie

luv ya,

-amanda 3
Standard Nerds chapter 20 . 1/6/2010
Aw...! That's really sad. Woop woop! Go Jane! She may be evil and sadistic, but she's still the best!

Standard Nerds chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
So, Brielle gets to be happy, but Jake and Ness are depressed again. What a shame, it looks like I'll have to read more!

Standard Nerds chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Aw... Poor Brielle. I know hate the Jaguar tribe.

Standard Nerds chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Aw... Poor Jacob!

Standard Nerds chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Aw... Brielle and Seth make such a cute couple. And I was right! I'm never right!

Standard Nerds chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
I already know what will happen in Vegas because my sister told me! Muahahahahaha!

Standard Nerds chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Has Seth imprinted on Brielle or something? I'm probably way off, but it's worth a shot, right?

Standard Nerds chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
My sister recommended this to me (we share the same account if you've had reviews from me before) and she said it was really good. She's right. It IS good.

30mafer04 chapter 20 . 1/4/2010
i dont like fan fictions i've never had but a friend insisted on me to read this one so i started reading it otherwise she would have never left me alone ...so i started reading it and i surprisingly loved it it's the best fan fiction i've read and maybe the ony one i will read i will see ur other stories and i hope they r as good as this one i can't w8 for the next chapter. u rock!
ABC3 chapter 20 . 1/4/2010
Oh yeah- stop right whne tesday comes! BY the way, sorry it took me so long to get to reading the last three chaps and reviewing. I feel so bad for Jake! pls pls pls update soon! Oh, and as for what the ending will be, I honestly do not know. Hopefully a happy one?