Reviews for Winter Overture
CobaltStargazer69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This was actually kind of sweet. I'm an Erin/Alex shipper myself, but Erin and Emily have an interesting vibe as well. Great job!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I really love this story, and this pairing! I don't know why. Maybe because they don't get along on the show. If you decide to write more Prentiss/Strauss stories, I certainly won't be complaining.
supasoph chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Any chance at all u could chapter this story or right more...? I know it's twisted and maybe it's just my soft spot for moody women, but the idea of strauss and em is growing on me and u write so well...If not this pairing then maybe Prentiss and Jordan Todd?
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was different. I'd never actually thought of the two of them as anything but enemies. The narration of the story was brilliant. I enjoyed it all and loved the last line. :-D Thanks so much for sharing the story.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This definitely made me laugh. Quite a welcome relief from the rigid rules of fandom.
k-twinkle marleykaren LJ chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I think this was brilliant! I love this pairing now. Haven't read it before but it was love at first sight. I think I'm now gonna try to find every fic I can with these ladies )
amz4823 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
this was so genius! please a sequel or more stories about this paring! D
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Fun and well-written and I love how you all the parts of the challenge into the story. I have as many have wondered all the time how certain couples have gotten together-but Emily and Strauss. That was a stretch:)
JadeGreen27 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was good. Very realistically written.

Could you write a sequel please?
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hahaha! I loved it! I do enjoy an odd coupling written in a good, almost believable way. Really liked the awkwardness of the situation and how Emily was surprised at herself and her own actions. Strauss was kind of cool as well - all these fanfic stories with her as some kind of power hungry, psychoptaic monster are boring, she is much more interesting as a human being. Well done! :)
myelephantgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This right here is proof that Emily is irresistable to everyone, even Satan... er, Strauss.

Seriously I saw the pairing and almost giggled it was too delicious to pass up. Extra kudos for keeping Emily and Strauss in character, this was fantastic.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
See now, eternal damnation isn't so bad, is it? You admit you ENJOYED it. And since you're already fated to being the devil's bitch, I have to wonder how you feel about yet another rare pairing I have in mind. It won't be as traumatic as thinking about Strauss-sex, but it will require some moral boundaries to be shot to hell.

What to say, well, LOVE Emily's sudden realisation that she's on a date. Yeah, I imagine she'd be that kind of person that wasn't instantly aware of those situations. And aw, nerd-Emily expected flames. The image of her almost hanging her head is hilarious, and you seem to've followed nike_ravus' thoughts on Emily's Freudian love life.

Finally: I am a sick, sick child. I am. -hands head- But thank you muchly for writing this. It actually doesn't read the way you'd expect something that violates the laws of nature. It flows, even.

I beg for a sequel. Emily bumping into Strauss later that day... Strauss in bitch mode, Emily trying valiantly to compartmentalize the last night and failing miserably.
bdd4evr chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I too was too intrigued by the pairing (and the word femslash attached to it) not to give this a read. Holy moo-cow! Emily and Strauss! Nice job making a very unlikely pairing seem plausible.
babylil chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow. I was too intrigued by the pairing not to read it, but I didn't expect to actually LIKE it. Well done, really interesting look at a really unlikely pairing. I loved Emily suddenly realising she was on a date.