Reviews for Final Fight
Nicole The Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Nice, very nice
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love Punch! And I love Rie Takada - her stuffs great! I really like your conclusion to the series. I think most people would hope Kazuki was the one to win the match at the end of the series. Although by the time that match comes around I don't think Elle has to worry about Ruo and her being engaged, but still its nice that you made it a big deal for him to win so he can officially(?) break the engagement. Oh that's the other thing. I like that your story was through his perspective, its a nice change from Elle's . I mean its a shojo manga so of couse shed be telling the story. Still its nice getting inside other characters heads! :) I have to say I disagree with Kazuki saying Ruo has an ugly face... he has such a yummy face and nice longish hair... yum! :D I also like that it wasn't completely Kazuki is gonna win so see him kick butt... but he gets beaten pretty good till he hears Elle shouting. Hopefully that makes sense. She was like part of his strength. That was really sweet! The fighting scenes were done extremely well too! Anyways great story! Nicely done!
Heather Kaylie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I LOVE this XD it's so cute and totally how i imagined it would be like after the end of the third volume! Great one shot! Keep it up!

Heather
black neko hime chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that's perfect ending!

i am really happy that you finished the story. i hadn't checked to see if there were any punch! fanfics cuz when i realized the author had stopped writing the story i was depressed and tried to forget it...

thank you so much!

Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
U Great job!
Hajislover chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yay! Another fic to add to the measly following! And this one's KazuXElle! You're a lot better at writing fight scenes than I am. I mean, did you read that...that...thing! I wrote? Not my best...-sigh- But I really like this! I hope you do get another burst of inspiration. We'll help this tiny following (me and you...? Does that count as a following?)grow!

...and yes, Elle's fighting spirit did grow on me...hence all the exclamation marks...

Ja ne!