Reviews for Birthday Challenges
Tuppence chapter 52 . 10/1/2011
So...that would make Sammy 28? Very cute, I loved it. I always thought Dean must've done more than just whisper sweet nothings to her. I'm sure there's been cake and beer shared over time, especially when he was by himself. I really loved this - one of the lighter moments for the Winchesters.

Tuppence chapter 51 . 10/1/2011
Oh god gross. But talk of creative procreation (or something of the sort...)

Great writing as always.

Dizzo chapter 50 . 9/29/2011
I am deeply, horribly embarrassed that because of the stupid site issues the week before my birthday, I completely missed this and have only just now stumbled across it :(

This was a real hoot - I'm sure Dean would have loved Woodstock - and all the time-hopping! I hope Dean's got plenty of Exlax with him!

many belated thanks for a great birthday drabble!
sylia91 chapter 52 . 7/11/2011
OMG, so cute!
Tuppence chapter 50 . 4/15/2011
LMAO! A little confusing but wonderful all the same!

Tuppence chapter 49 . 4/15/2011
Aww Bobby's definitely their agony aunt! I love him in that role. It's awesome!

Tuppence chapter 48 . 4/15/2011
LMAO. I would love to see that! Totally worth it!

Ps poor kid.
Tuppence chapter 47 . 4/15/2011
LMAO! Brilliant. I loved it! Ah, Dean in California - would love to see that, topless and all. ;-)

Tuppence chapter 46 . 4/15/2011
Nice. Loved it as always. I loved Bobby-to-the-rescue...again!

Tuppence chapter 45 . 4/15/2011
THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Brilliant birthday gift - I absolutely loved it! And good reason to start eating junk food for sure! It definitely was the highlight of my day!

1983Sarah chapter 49 . 3/21/2011
Sounds like the day went from bad to worst. Poor Dean, and poor Sam and Bobby too!
1983Sarah chapter 48 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha! That's too funny! Poor children, but I love Cas's totally rational look at life, it's just great!
1983Sarah chapter 47 . 3/21/2011
My thoughts exactly, Sam and Dean, when it comes to snow! :D Great job.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 48 . 3/19/2011
Christmas in March? I like that. - And this is just adorable. Naturally, Cas would ruin Christmas for the kiddies if he was dressed as Santa. I'm picturing it in my head, and it's a hilarious image. ROFL. Love it!
1983Sarah chapter 45 . 1/31/2011
Very cute to see a young Dean interacting with John and the reason behind Dean's love of junk food!
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »