Reviews for Men Will Be Boys
Katie Who chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hey! I really like this! :)
Did you wrote a continue for this? Would be great! ;)

All the best, Kahlanmausi. :)
Kate chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
lol just found this and thought it was really good and coincidently just finished watching that Ep on you tube must say i prefer this ending
MentalMeg911 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011

Megan :P
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Man on a mission? Sounds like a good start on a multichap... maybe... please? They are so perfect for one another! Even if they aren't Jenny and Jethro in this, Jeremy and Jack sound like a great match! I love the characterisation of Jack, very Gibbs like. I haven't seen Chicago Hope before, but i hope you will continue writing for them, in both shows!
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
So guess who has read this like 2 months ago and didn't review?

Yup, that would be me. *blushes*

Anyways, I do love this and oh so wish it really ended like this.

But, I mean it's like there's something with them. Why can't they end up together in at least one show?

They should make a movie with Mark Harmon and Lauren Holly just for the sake of getting them together! :)

Kalyra-Anne chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really liked this one. I'm a Jibbs shipper too lol. I think that they should of gotten together in this show too. Maybe it's just the way that Mark and Lauren play their characters but their characters always seem to suit each other. I like the way that you wrote this. I think that the Jeremy/Jack pairing would be interesting if it did happen. You've inspired me to write a little one-shot about them. I hope you write more of this pairing soon.
Neverendingimagination chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Yay someone wrote what I was thinking! I'd been tempted to write something myself but I wasn't sure of anyone would read. I like it but I got the opposite impression of their failed date, that he took it too far and she said no.

I can see the Jibbs influences here, I think you made Jeremy stronger in this than she actually appeared to be in the show. She was really easily over emotional and made snap decisions based on her emotions, for example when she said she was going to quit and go to County. You've written her with an assertive edge I don't think she posessed - but Jenny did.

I like the plot and how you wrote Jack, my tip would be to make Jeremy more over dramatic and more childish with her reactions if you write again - and I hope you do, I don't mean to put you off. I think you got Jack spot on.