Reviews for Kept Apart By a Difference, Not So Different
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
omg i can't believe esme and carlisle are dead...but alice and jasper and rosalie and emmett seem to be falling in love! yay!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
sounds really good!
booklover1357 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
like the ending i thought for a min that Jasper got killed and then Rose was too.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
aww So cute! I'm glad they made it out. That was really sad when Maria was beating Rosalie, but at least Jasper was there! (: And Yay! They got married!

That chapter was beyond perfect! I loved it!

Vamp Junkie chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
This is a really good story! Please write more soon! By the way, I like how Maria is the leader. Thanks again for writing!

Vamp Junkie
AllTimeLow23 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
ahh! Can I just tell you again how amazing your story is? It's perfect. I hate how Maria hurt Alice again. But I love how Jasper takes care of her. And how he helps Emmett. He's perfect. And yay! They're getting married! I can't wait.

I just hope none of them die. I hate Maria. Thank god Jasper stands up to her sometimes! haha

Please ud soon!

I'm addicted to your story!

XXSkittlesXX chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Great chapter
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i realy like this story its weird cuz i was learning about that place in my english clas lol
The-Radioactive-Banshee chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
i love it! plz put some more a;ice and jasper scenes in there PLEASE! and please update soon!
XXSkittlesXX chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is very good, update soon
booklover1357 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
ur good very good
AllTimeLow23 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
oh my god. wowwowwowwowwowwow!

You HAVE to continue this. It's amazing. I love the idea of this story. And how you incorporated Maria into it. This is such a cool and original idea. I'm hooked. The story is just so addicting! I love how Jasper helps Alice. And how sweet he is to her, helping her up and letting her sleep in the more comfortable area. Adn of course I love the brother/sister relationships with the four of them. So cute.

I really reallyy hope you continue this!

I can't wait to read more!