Reviews for Stowaway
Jrf1970 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Like the way you put your story.. I want to be a time lord.
cethmistmyk chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
hmmm... I liked it! and now I need to watch Sarah Jane Adventures (or whatever) grr... more things to suck my time...
but I liked how you weaved everything together! Is Bree from someplace, or just a girl who you made up?
Anonymous Bugger chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The TARDIS doesn't run on electricity. It runs off of rift energy. Besides the TARDIS is living so it wouldn't of been disabled like that.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Rule number one:
Never ever EVER put an author's note in the middle of your story. Ever!
Your readers aren't stupid; they'll know that Bree is the mysterious girl who just introduced herself as Bree, so you don't need to tell us.

Please don't be offended, I'm only trying to help.
Trucker chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
OK, I finished 'The Time That Never Was' and I have just one suggestion-use some sort of code, punctuation, bsomething/b to indicate a change of scene. That would take just a few minutes and would make the story much more readable.

As for the story itself, that was a fantastic first fanfic!
Trucker chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
If you're going to Hermione correct someone's grammar, please be right!

'Guys, this is Luke Smith. He's going to help the Doctor and me…'

'Doctor and I,' corrected Hermione.

Actually, 'the Doctor and me' is correct because it's the equivalent of 'us' in that sentence. OTOH, if you wrote 'the Doctor and I are going to Hogsmeade,' that would be correct because that would be the equivalent of 'we.'

As for your story, I'm hooked!
jesslovessmiles chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
A sequel would be great!

Such a good story!
Space Foxes chapter 17 . 8/22/2010

I shall be waiting for the sequel!

PLEEEEEEEASE make it an 11th Doctor fic!
Hocapontas chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
I definitely like the second ending better. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
SevenFlags chapter 17 . 8/19/2010
:) I read FanFiction for stories like these. Welcome to my favourite authors list. You'll love it - it has a cocktail bar ;)
Ralmidaz chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
I thought this fan-fiction in the words of the great and almighty David Tennant was brilliant.

I enjoyed the plot, lol Daleks killed Voldemort.

If you do write a sequel i suggest making a comment on the fact that if Luke and Roda marry then Sarah-Jane will be The Doctor's mother in law.

keep writing

Thx Tom
Imalni chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
allonsy-doctor chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
yes! This was awesome! Im reading MOOOOOOOORe! I've got to read MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
allonsy-doctor chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
AHH! Daleks!
allonsy-doctor chapter 7 . 5/16/2010

"'MALFOY!' the Doctor stormed up, Luke close behind."

Haha I can picture David Tennant doing that :) like I said many times before, incredibly awesome.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »