Reviews for Being to Timelessness
Tak chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
About the all-bold body text: you simply forgot to add a /strong tag at the end of your title (or else it got erased inadvertently). I know it's been quite a while since you posted this, but if it was me, I would still want to know how to fix it :-)
By the way, love your stories, especially the Never quite... verse.

Cheers,

Tak
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
that was absolutely terrifically beautiful!
Doctor Song chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Absolutely beautiful.
Generated Anomoly chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
fantastic. Bloody fantastic.

Jenni
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
The image of the Doctor and Rose saying that to Jack in unison is amusing. :P I has a concussion againzors. My brain is not-working. Greh.

Anyway. This was Enjoyed Muchly!
Doro.neko chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
: happy sigh :

I just love prequels. They give me a perfect excuse to read the original over again! ;)

Also, how much would I give to hear "Hope"? So much!
Bittersweet Fable chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Beautiful, Just... Beautiful.
OtherMeWriter chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Sigh so very true and beautiful and sigh what more can be said for the perfect union of two people who are perfect together.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
This is quiet beauty, where you can just sit back and relax, and know this is as close to perfect as is humanly or almost otherwise possible.

The writing here is poetic ina sense, and that lends tot he overall beauty of it. Keep writing!

Question: Are you writing your own original novel?
123-321 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
loved it!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww. That's adorable.

Fluff makes me happy. -nodnodnod-
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow :) I don't have any requests at the moment, but if you're cooking up any story ideas around the middle of next month, can I have a birthday present like that?
RavenWriter89 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I loved the Douglas Adams reference; made of win. I also loved that even though there was dialogue, none of it was direct. It kept the ethereal feeling of the story, yet stayed so securely in character. And the last line is just the cherry on top. Excellent.
123-321 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aww such a cute story!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hey...you got it done. Nice. Bit abstract, almost hard to follow, but I got it.

Nicely done. Keep writing! (As if you could stop...)