Reviews for Arashi
Kurami chapter 30 . 2/19
I am the daughter of the Kyubi No Yoko and I believe my father isn't evil enough. He has grown soft. Anyway, loving the story. The evil Naruto is very much to my liking. He is like the Hichigo (Hollow Ichigo) of the Chakra verse. And if anyone would like to use my name in a fic of there's you are free to do so because I haven't copyrighted it or anything.
Kurami chapter 9 . 2/19
LUV IT. This is a really great story and fun to read so keep it up. I can't wait to read your other fics.
NarutoXIchigo chapter 8 . 2/19
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Kakashi taught Shino da frigin chidori. That dude gonna die.
Pagemaster96 chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I vote one piece
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
It really ticks me off that u mixed naruto with "bleach". I mean WTF bleach sucks and naruto is way beyond its notice. This story royally sucks ass
killer4853 chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
love the story
killer4853 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
love the story
Gur40goku chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
And out of curiosity...how many of you think that Gin's bankai...

IS THE GREATEST EVER? Me also try Code geass x Hellsing with lelouch as Alucards master after C.C. is shot the am and fire but Alucard saves him do to him finding his shriveled up body under Aries villa and being the future king then C.C. gives him geass while Alucard tears apart the brittania's good idea, ne?
Eclipse chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
WHy zabuza why?! why did you have to die after having sex with my sister?! i wanted to think of you as a brother!
jigoku no ame chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
ohhhh is his chakra like ken-chans
Sai the Ink Master chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
ummmmmm, yeah BLEACH!
TEAM TOBI chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this story Im really lookin forward to when You finish it or atleast the next chapter
AkumaTheSinner chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
cool awsome story
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
nice chapter
uchiha isuke chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
dont you just feel the urge to upgrade it to m to place some smut in there