Reviews for Until its time for you to go
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Short and sweet perhaps,but pleasantly intense. I was listening to a Roxy Music track - 'Out of the Blue' - and the lyric seemed to have echoes in your writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
ah this is so sweet. i loved it especially the end, and i think you did gene's POV justice. well done and thanks.
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is so lovely and truly moving. And this is one of the most beautiful songs I know. So good that someone else remembers it. Perfect for Gene and Alex.
Mage of the Heart chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love this :) It's beautiful

I wish this had happened in the actual programme; it was heartwrenching when he gave his letter back.

Fabulously written :)

Mage of the Heart
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw! Sweet! And just slightly bittersweet, at the end, there. Lovely.
Good Friday chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Love Gene's final line - totally in character yet speaks volumes.
Gail chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I absolutely loved it! Soo gorgeous
wombledon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Can't add anything that hasn't been said already. So sweet and oh how I WISH that had happened. Lovely.
GenGen24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Mrs H this was totally sweet and chrousing from the others I wish this did happen love it
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Slow dancing, and in the '80s. M. Very romantic, and so were the following lines:

"Tonight it wasn’t a place to continue an argument or a discussion about a particularly thorny case – tonight it was a place for whispered confessions, mumbled regrets and maybe even goodbyes."

“Not going anywhere Bols.”
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'm in tears reading this, it's so lovely and so moving. If only it could be like this, though I don't think the scriptwriters will be so kind as you have been. And it reminds me of one of my all-time favourite GALEX fics, "She's Leaving". Sob! Gorgeous! I'm off to read it all over again!
leakybiro chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Lovely story, so romantic and sad. Can't wait for whatever you write next!
Molly Hunt chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was so beautiful. If only.
narnia365 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that was lovely, the whole Alex/Gene in the show is just great I just wish they would let them take that next step.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh bless thats fabulous! Wonderful!

Gem x