Reviews for The Potter Family Grimoire
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 8/30
Lol, I love it! Well done,
Goldenpaw43 chapter 1 . 8/23
P.s. Liked the ancient titan/fallen angel as a shopkeeper that was nicely done ;)
Goldenpaw43 chapter 1 . 8/23
Loved it. Apart from Krum. I think he should have been: castrated, left with just enough magic to fly, forced to give all his money (apart from the barest minimum to live on) in monthly payments to all of the girls he raped and impregnated. If the wizarding world wont punish him or his reputation, both will be used for & only for the benefit of the girls. Also the part of the money could be used for legitimate research into undoing what he did, after all it's the world of magic, there must be a way. Besides death is to kind for someone like him and eternal torment doesn't help his victims. But asides from that, great story (again) really liked the family magic parts. Please write more ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/24
Epic
Locket1 chapter 1 . 7/18
quirky twists of fate. loved it
SirLaze chapter 1 . 6/30
It's good. Leaves you wanting more, yet gives enough for closure.
RisingPhoenix84 chapter 1 . 6/26
A interesting story well written. Harry seems to have a bit of a personality change from the books at times but it's your story, just like Krum is a different character then the books as well. Overall nice job!
Montara chapter 1 . 6/9
Wonderful story!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 5/23
This story was excellent! One of the best I've read here.
thorn of roses2205 chapter 1 . 4/28
This was so good! Will there be another chapter? Or a sequel?
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 4/16
You are an amazing writer and I thank you for sharing this brilliant story. One thing though, if you ever decide to write a second chapter or even an epilogue, please tell us what happened to Hermoine and Umbitch.
hellkiss chapter 1 . 4/7
J'adore
Will there be a second chapter or an epilogue?
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 3/17
Harry's right. Dumbledore *IS* weak! Stupid, bigoted Ministry!

Poor Hermione!:(

I sure hope she will be able to have more children. Please tell me she does!
And hopefully she and Harry gets together :)

WTF happened to the Potter Family Grimoire? Why is it back in that weird guys shop? Did something happen to Harry's descendants?

I think Harry should overthrow and remake the Ministry. That'll take care of all the bigots in the world. And I wish I could see what inevitably happens to Unbridge :)

And where is Remus Lupin at in this story?

And lol yeah, stupid Tournament organizers
seraphz chapter 1 . 3/16
Quite a good read though I despair at the fate of Hermione. A longer version perhaps?
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/21