Reviews for The Potter Family Grimoire
Excellent story. I love the very mature 13 year old Harry Potter, and the Potter obligations and duties. The dome, the bad luck curse, Hermione, etc. were inspired.
Polymer1 chapter 1 . 7/30
Ummm...When you have Harry and Sirius in the force field...and Harry needs to talk to the Minister and Headmaster...are you sure you meant 'bitch of paper'?
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 1 . 7/17
Excellent
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 7/17
I would like to know if this is/was and original idea or if it is a crossover I am not familiar with. If it was an original idea then WOW its was just wonderful. As usual you bring together topics that I do and do not care for. But you do bring them together in a way that makes it easy and enjoyable to read.
quirkyhealer chapter 1 . 7/8
Very well written ... truly enjoyed reading it
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 7/7
Fantastic story!
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/5
Great story!
FruitBarrel chapter 1 . 7/5
ohmahgawd yass yassyassyassyass
Rokkis chapter 1 . 7/1
That ended sooo weirdly. Had to reread the last three paragraphs just to make sure I didn't miss anything...
Um... is there supposed to be more and you just never got around to it?
Really seems like you stopped in the middle of a good story. The plot seemed half-way done along with the character development.

But other then that, it was very interesting. Liked the demon though it too seemed part of a completely different story.
Anyway, thank you for sharing this. Very interesting and I always love political and aware Harry stories!

Cheers
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 6/20
Speechless.10/10
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 6/12
This is a great story, but it loses some of its greatness up rereading it. While for the first reading the rape incident added a lot of punch to the story, but years later upon rereading, it greatly detracts from it.
Wow, what a good story. I love it.
PaC chapter 1 . 5/29
Well crafted, well told, well done.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/15