Reviews for The Potter Family Grimoire
What a arogant jackass from potter
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/13
Interesting and subtle..a bit quick at the end
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 9/13
The Hermione krum thing ruined this completely. Unnecessary.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 1 . 9/12
definitely got a Needful Things vibe from your storekeeper.
Awkwardgryffindor chapter 1 . 7/24
the best one-shot I have r read. better than some novel length stories in fact
BJH chapter 1 . 6/30
This is truly a nice story. Well done.

BJH
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 6/14
Nice story! But wow, that's the cruelest thing I've seen done to Hermione in recent memory in the name of using said event to push Harry the direction the story needs him to go in. I suppose it was quite the incentive to fight injustice and the "lesser evils." Thanks for sharing!
Delightfully sinful chapter 1 . 6/11
Liked this story til you raped Hermione, wasn't even necessary. No plot point at all, oh well. It's been years, I'm sure you've heard all before.
Jim chapter 1 . 6/6
very good story, but wanted to see umbridge get her due.
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 5/27
I loved this little story very much. It's so well composed. And Harry having a heritage to fall back on is such a precious idea. And it was meticulously done, it was an enjoyable read. Thank you!
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/23
Do try to ponder this. You villainized Krum. For the crime of dating your waifu, one supposes. But... fine. He's been turned into a date rapist. Let's accept that premise.

So what death-worthy crime did the unborn baby commit? Why does Harry show more pity for a half-dozen unborn animals than he does for a human baby? Cognitive dissonance here?

And ignoring that moral conundrum, WHY would Hermione, even in her distress, submit to an abortion if the physical and magical consequences would be so terrible as described? Going through a pregnancy would be difficult and painful, but in a wizarding world so sparsely populated after a war there would be no end of magical families willing to take it in and love it (Dumbledore you moron.)
BillBrink chapter 1 . 5/14
This is a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it a second time as much as I did the first. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you will continue to write.
This was an awesome story and the way you ended it, so titillating. Would love to see a future Potter show up and use it. Fun times for all.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/8
Great work, specially how the knowledge of his family motivated Harry and how he made things really different with the new spells he got.

Personally I didn't like the part with Hermione and Krump, specially the unfair punishment she got for miscarriaging his bastard.
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 4/9
this is the best story i've read today. absolutely loved it.