Reviews for The Potter Family Grimoire
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 4/24
Great story. Didn’t care for hermiones plot line but enjoyed the family magic you created. Thanks for the share
lunaz chapter 1 . 4/20
A very enjoyable read
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/18
mwahahahahaha that's right end all these enemies. so evil they are
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 1 . 4/16
This was really good. I love the open end, but I also hate it.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 3/28
The Power he knows not.. A Family Grimoire of a different family would definitely be something Riddle knew nothing of. This was a very enjoyable (mostly, Hermione) AU version of HP. But come on! Not sharing what he would go on to do to the toad, that's just mean.

Thanks for posting and I'll be checking out your other stories.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 1 . 3/23
great story, please continue the Hogwarts section, what harry does next (still has 2 years left)
geenakmom chapter 1 . 3/21
This was a very interesting one shot. Thanks for sharing.
AHRG chapter 1 . 3/18
Great a little dark, but great
farwalker chapter 1 . 1/27
I love this story. I reread it periodically. In general, I like your Intellegent Harry who actually prepares.
Illucia chapter 1 . 1/19
This was good. Too bad we didnt get to see adult!Harry but I liked the spells a lot!
awesomeninja7535 chapter 1 . 1/17
(: nice story a short and sweet read. Nice job author!
latajones chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
This story has an amazing background. I wish for more even being aware of it not being nessacary. It is a short story I will reread for enjoyment.
Hrr chapter 1 . 12/9/2021
Loved the shop keeper cool story thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
Well as a whole Is regular, remove the stupidity like Hermione been rape by Krum and he get no punishment. That umbitch can be a howarth board member, she don't even has enough mágic to be a witch less ability to use her brain. An so on best forget every thing and just delete the story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/24/2021