Reviews for The Potter Family Grimoire
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/6
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
daxi chapter 1 . 1/10
Loved it!
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I definitely remember reading this. The plot and premise here is sound, and I would really like to see a novel-length fic with this premise.
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
... I was enjoying that until the bit with Hermione...
darrelldeam chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Loved it! Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
So great!
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Oh, I was looking forward to see how Harry took on all the little evils in the world. I am very saddened by what happened to Hermione. It's sad that things like that happen. Regardless thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
A very enjoyable and satisfying read.
Thanks.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Lol, I love it! Well done,
Goldenpaw43 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
P.s. Liked the ancient titan/fallen angel as a shopkeeper that was nicely done ;)
Goldenpaw43 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Loved it. Apart from Krum. I think he should have been: castrated, left with just enough magic to fly, forced to give all his money (apart from the barest minimum to live on) in monthly payments to all of the girls he raped and impregnated. If the wizarding world wont punish him or his reputation, both will be used for & only for the benefit of the girls. Also the part of the money could be used for legitimate research into undoing what he did, after all it's the world of magic, there must be a way. Besides death is to kind for someone like him and eternal torment doesn't help his victims. But asides from that, great story (again) really liked the family magic parts. Please write more ;)
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Epic
Locket1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
quirky twists of fate. loved it
SirLaze chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
It's good. Leaves you wanting more, yet gives enough for closure.
RisingPhoenix84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
A interesting story well written. Harry seems to have a bit of a personality change from the books at times but it's your story, just like Krum is a different character then the books as well. Overall nice job!