Reviews for The Potter Family Grimoire
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/12
I've read this before and enjoyed it greatly. It's a sad but enjoyable read.
draconin chapter 1 . 6/3
Nice. :-)
majere4 chapter 1 . 4/6
Genuinely brilliant. Well done!
Alwin-nl chapter 1 . 3/16
Different, but interesting!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 1/8
Well, this was definitely something more than I was expecting and a bit different too. The whole shoppe keeper purgatory thing was different and I enjoyed how it rounded things out with the beginning and end. However I really wish there was more of Harry's life and journey featured. I liked how he was written in this and how his families grimoire shaped him, gave him purpose. I'm now very curious of where things went and how he continued to embody his family's duty.
khatre chapter 1 . 12/26/2023
shame the story never says whatever eventually happened to Harry or Hermione ...
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
Love this story. The premise is unique. Thank you for sharing!
lepetitereina chapter 1 . 11/8/2023
Very good.
didyousaytim chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
very interesting take. outer shell of dieties and demons answering to higher powers. The victim, charmed with a faulty memory suffering boredom and whim (147 of 5000 required, bow that's a curse), and our MC, with a Sirius "Watcher" and a a family obligation. Great examples of fsmily magic, mentioned but never address in books
Gabrienn chapter 1 . 9/24/2023
Nice
staar chapter 1 . 9/8/2023
awesome story!
csheila chapter 1 . 9/3/2023
Chilling but fantastic tale.

Brava
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 1 . 7/7/2023
I feel really sad about what you did with Hermione. Not only did you have her raped, not only did you have her go through the pain of having to go through aborting Krum's bastard, but you made it so she'd never be able to have magical children, and basically removed her from the magical world she loved. Damn, that's harsh.

What I wanna know is where the hell was Harry throughout all of this? Why wasn't he looking after his friend?
novonia chapter 1 . 6/4/2023
You know… I’ve read this loads of times (love it!) and for the first time today it occurred to me if the shopkeeper got the grimoire at an estate sale he could have other potter items. If he bought the estate wholesale he could have a LOT of potter items.
finalxenseraph chapter 1 . 5/24/2023
honestly, the story was good until the rape of Hermione which felt more like a shock factor since everything involved in it went against how characters were portrayed in the books Hermione getting drunk at the ball, Viktor becoming a rapist, reading the rest of the story just leaves a foul taste in your mouth.