Reviews for Her Dreams Give Her Wings
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
So is renesmee 's real dad jacob and if he is why did make him be the bad gu y if he impribted :/ ?
Aleandkat's stories chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Is this all human
Sam chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
My nieces name is Payton Mae )
nessiegurl23 chapter 25 . 1/16/2013
K... I'm not gonna read the last 2 chapters... I'm 2 close 2 crying
nessiegurl23 chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
'and something elseā€¦.'
WUT? WAS HE RAPING HER?

"One thing Edward," she huffed, clenching her teeth. "What is it love?" I wondered. "After this, you are never fucking touching me again," she growled.
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!...
Thats funny!:D
nessiegurl23 chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
"To the world, you may be just another girl, but to me, baby, you are the world,"?
I HATE THAT SONG!
oh, well. I still like the story.

"It's time," she whispered.
SHE SOUNDS LIKE ALICE.!

. alice
nessiegurl23 chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
sry 4 reposting this comment... i forgot to Write it was from nessiegurl23

Example from the story: Emmett sat me in the back of his car and pulled his shirt off over his head. He wadded it up and then held it to my head.

"Hold that," he told Jacob, who slid in beside me.

Opinion: What the hell? isn't jacob supposed to be the hot guy who takes his shirt off?

Example from the story: Sticking my finger to the back of my throat, I flushed away the memory of tonight like it was just another nightmare.

Opinion: She's anorexic?! So was she making herself puke b4 or wut? i'm confused...

Overall: Sry 4 the bad review, I'm just annoyed right now... overall great story! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/15/2013

"Hold that," he told Jacob, who slid in beside me.

nessiegurl23 chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Hmmm... I'm not sure wut 2 say...
nessiegurl23 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Quote Julia: "That little slut. I swear to God I'm going to rip her heart out through her vagina!"

...nice!
nessiegurl23 chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Quote Emmett:"Well, you all know how me and Rose are. You can't get us off of each other!" we all groaned, "And finally, our hard work has paid off. We're going to have a baby!"

Ahhh! R U SERIOUS?
nessiegurl23 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
'Let It Be'? I'm not sure I've ever heard that song, but I'll listen to it l8r.
nessiegurl23 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
wuh!...
nessiegurl23 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
ummm... then why did you say the had a kid in the previous chapter? never mind 0_0
nessiegurl23 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
awww! what acute ending to a chapter! my mm is actually prego right now so... awsome!