Reviews for The Grave
abonhigh chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Just. Awesome.
lilacorbs chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow! Im stunned! (oh by the way I follow you on twitter Thania2 :) )

Poor Nessie. Its nice to see different sides of the story is the situation changed. Its really good :)

You're really talented :)
Tatarata chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Well, that was sad.

I can't imagine the Cullens leaving Renesmee alone, not even Jake. But I guess Edward would hate himself so much that he wouldn't be a good father for Nessie.
Trumarine chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Speechless is a good description of how I feel after this story...it was definitely awesome. So sad. :*( But definitely great!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Heart searingly beautiful. My tears are still falling.

~Pam
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh, lovely. just taking a little break (well, a prerest, i suppose since i haven't actually STARTED studying) and decided to read one of your stories, and decided on this lovely oneshot. and it was. REALLY. good. i loved how it kept you guessing? like, how you would thing one thing about something, and then you would read on a little, and your perception on that certain situation would change because of certain word or sentences. very, very well done. i like how edward was shown, you don't see it often, the detached father figure (at least i haven't, in the way you write him), almost devoid of those trademark characteristics we have come to know vert well, how he isn't a main part of the story, not even there to fix a problem, or to solve anything, how he just passed by.

all in all, beautiful.
IChimpz chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I feel like crying now. But damn, that was a amazing one-shot.

It really was. Poor Renesmee. You would think that she would have more strength, since she was half/half, but she was only six.

I guess she didn't know.

Thanks for writing this. It was freaking amazing. D

IChimpz
PretendReality chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is incredibly sad, incredibly moving, and in a way, incredibly wonderful. Congratulations, you have written an awesome fanfiction!
Hayleeey chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I tend to avoid all stories involving Renesmee, but this story was really good! Maybe one day you could make this into a longer story? I would for sure, definitely read it :)

Like the other readers have said too, this made me teary.
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is a fucktabulous one-shot.

I think I even said that in the judging comment.

Very insightful, full of depth, and hell, I loved it.

I'm such a sap. :)

But because it deserves lots of love, I'm gonna give it as long of a review as I feel!

Or my fingers. Whatever.

I love the end. It's spellbinding, and haunting.

And it's AMAAZING.

Seriously.

Amazing.

I love it. I love it. I love it.

And letting her get raped? Cruel. And neccesary.

And the interaction between emo Edward... just amazing.

Loved it Zombies Run This Town.

And I shall read and review more of your work. D

(Favorited.)
dolphinherovamp5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Loved it. D Even though I actually read this last night. )
midnightdancerx chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Words can't describe how great this one-shot it. Very emotional. I love your writing style
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
WOW

very awesome. Completely fucked up. But awesome. I always wonder what it would be like it Edward hadn't been able to save her. And I like that Ness is both strong and very very human, or in need of support too.

SEZ-tastic!
Melanie S chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
aww this is so sad. It made me cry (Tear). I'm not lying
Liv. The. Night. Writer chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
wow. this was amazing...

love love love it!

(sorry this review is short... i'm kind of speechless...)

the nessie/ edward moment was fantastically written, it brought me to tears (in a good,'i'm sad because you made me feel sad' way)

awesome!