Reviews for Homecoming
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
*laughing* I would honestly love to hear more about this 'verse. About what has happened to the group.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Not sure I've gotten far enough in the manga for this one, but this was cute anyway :)
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Nice how it all fit...
mri chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I read this again right after rereading the three stories in Vathara's Urban Legends relating to Kenshin's hanyou heritage. I just have a few questions: Is this after Spin Cycle/Veritas, or does it go "double AU" from there? Any relation of Takagi to Kanaye or Saitou? Or was he just simply adopted?

Anyway, brilliant story as always. This series ties in RK and DC in ways that don't mangle anything. Keep up the good work.
Dybael chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Ah, familial bickering. It really is my favorite kind of interaction to read - probably why I'm loving this series so much. Keep up the good work!
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
"Kaoru-obasan said she was tired of having to replace the floorboards every time somebody came looking for her husband." . . . except for the memorable times he leaves them sticking out of the ceiling instead.

"At least I never Gatotsued the cat." oog. did the cat survive? (do i want to know?)

i really enjoy your interpretation of the Kenshin-gumi as well as the Conan-gumi. (altho' Kaito would doubtless be insulted by that inclusion!) not that i want to nag or anything . . . but whatever you choose to write will be gratefully read!

earnestly,

db
Ms. Rock chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love your Wanderer's series, I love the combination of Kenshin and Conan. I would really enjoy a long story written about them, but I will take what I can get. Thanks.
Vathara chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
"That was Megumi's job."

*Mad cackling on the floor.*

Yes! Characters pegged! *G*