Reviews for The Hardest of Truths
Teyln chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
are you ever going to finish this story? or is it done? It's really good...I was hoping for a sorta of happy ending!
sblack13 chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Awww. Please finish this! I am addicted and I wanna know what happens... I may cry if I don't get to find out T.T
Paninibunny chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
This is a good fanfic. I just hope you can update soon:)!
Ichiberrylover chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Kya! XD i love it! you must hurry and finish it! great work! i love to read your fanfictions but this is the first one that i have ever commented on. . . .sorry. . .maybe i will go back and comment on them all! XD anyway, great story! i love grimichi! woot!
Luxord's Xigbar chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
hello i have read this story from the begining but have only recently got an account and i am lookinh 4ward to the next chptr.
RamecupMiso chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
plot is good
KyuuKyuuMoo chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
please, continue.i beg you!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
Aww, cute little Ichigo moment! Aww, he's leaving for America?

-anouther good chapter, kind of a cliffie..
RamecupMiso chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
RamecupMiso chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
even a short update is good, keep it up and have fun on you vacation
RamecupMiso chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
i want 2 read lemon
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I like how you made this into a humor fanfic. Not alot of people would be able to pull this off. It flows nicely and you can keep up with what's going on even though the chapters are short. Love it.
Youkai Kisaki chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
hehe this is interesting! thats about all i can say! lets see how it develops before i say more! hehe anyway ... i have nothin more to say
RamecupMiso chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
why why why did you leave it there it was getting good, and thanks 4 the thanks. 8D
RamecupMiso chapter 3 . 6/1/2009