Reviews for Of House and Home
Civilized Monster chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
I... can't even...
Oh god, the love for this story is just- I cant'- *explodes*
sea-ess-eye chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
Hi I really enjoyed reading this. Very well written. Nice backstory to explaining parts of Cameron's character- enough there to be interesting but not so that it was unrealistic or overly melodramatic. Great job.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
I HATE WILSON...he is actually more childish than House is.
Alece chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Wish there was a sequel :) Great progression! Loved her family by the end. Good story, thanks for sharing!
linelm chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
Wonderful story!

I love how you write both Cameron and House!
jeffhawke chapter 19 . 10/2/2009
I just loved your interpretation of House fear of commitment, that is very in character with him.

And while the presence of several OC in a fiction normally tends to be annoying, you did a nice job of keeping them "out of the way".

I liked your story, it was nice and sweet, even if you probably should change the genre to include Angst.

Once again, thanks for your writing.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Well, I have to say that is a much better ending than the one on the show. That episode always bugged me. Great story, can't wait to read the rest of it. :-)
xxshortiexx1 chapter 19 . 7/8/2009
Loved it! not 2 fluffy!
Dreams of Forever chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
Add to favourites - "click"
arrrgylepirate chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
Loved the ending. the long distance bit made me smile.
Cyd the Squid chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
So, I was really glad when I saw there was going to be a sequel. I loved this story and couldn't believe it when I saw I had read the last chapter. I'll be waiting with baited breath for the sequel to be completed.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I just noticed that you posted this on . That makes me happy, because now I can put it in my favorites :)

I read this on LJ and gave you chapter by chapter commentary. I wish I had time to do that here too, but ... I don't. Don't you hate it when you post a 20-chapter story and people give you one review? But I did just read chapter one again and wanted to say that I really like the way that you "extended" their date. I especially like that it was Cameron who cut it short and House who was intrigued and pursued it further.

Great line: She'd thrown down the gauntlet and he'd taken it up with the determination of an Olympic athlete. Hell, he probably had a gold medal in dashing hopes and dreams.
catgrl chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
WOW... Chapters 7-19 were really good. I'm glad they figured out

what was wrong with Alison's dad and that House and Alison were able to work things out in the end...
Follow-ur-Shadow chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
The end? I really enjoyed reading this, nice work!
Darthme1011 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital is in new jersey why did she have to fly