Reviews for Hatred Knows No Bounds
RinRin-Chama chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
I can't put into words using the current english language how much i LOVE this story...it's just brilliant, I can positively say i have never read something like this story, it was/is absolutely wonderful in my eyes!
Georgia chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Why did you stop writing this fanfiction i love it!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Goddamn Yaoi. I should have known, piss off you fucking fangirl and your Yaoi smut loving ass.
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
This is by far the most confusting 'story' I have ever read. Like ultimately confusing and I suggest you get some help on your story writing. This story could have had lots more reviews and such. No flame because I was like you but only with spelling, and plot. Get help I recommend :) nice plot too but there are lots of brilliant stories similiar to this one
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Any time he get's trained this century you stupid son of a bitch.
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
IS HE IN A GEN-JUSTU OR IS KYUUBI PLAYING TRICKS ON HIM
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I DONT GET IT
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
They really did a number on Naruto if he is that much of a spineless wimp. Whatever happened to the kid with balls of steel that could do anything. He must have died before the first chapter.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
You portrayal of the akatsuki makes them out to be worthless degenerate scum with severe mental issues. Especially that annual tournament crap. They are completely opposite of the collection of badass criminals hell bent on world domination they were meant to be.

I say just stick to Naruto's point of view. From what I have read so far, all your best work is done in his p.o.v.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Kisame and the dragon huh. So she is going to eat him. Then Kisame will be dead and gone for good.

Good the dragon will kill him. Cause anything else I just refuse to accept. Your story, your choice but that doesn't mean I have to read it.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
This is just getting confusing. Half the time I can't enjoy the story because I am trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and the other half I don't know whose point of view it is.

I think its a good fic, but without being able to understand what's happening, I just don't know.
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
Ahhh

So...good...please write again soon!
thecivilunrest chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
A sunflower? roflmao. :P (I keep using acronyms with you, which is a rare thing for me. I have no idea why I keep doing it on this story, but I am. And I'm going nuts, aren't I? I think so, but I'm not quite sure anymore...)

In your writing you do use a lot of details. I never really noticed before (...of course I've never read a bunch of your writing to begin with anyway, just bits and pieces here and there, of course...)

I'm going to go now? Same time same place same everything tomorrow?

TOMMORROW TOMORROW I LOVE YOU TOMORROW YOU'RE ONLY A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! :P
thecivilunrest chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Your narrator... aka you, I suppose, is such a smart ass when they're being descriptive sometimes. LOL. IT MAKEZ ME GIGGLEZZZZ...

JU19 REALLY? OMGZZZZ THAT'S THE BAND BUS LIKE REALLY LOL SCHLITTERBAHN...

LATE AT NIGHT, COHERENCY FADING...
thecivilunrest chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR. ALSO SPELLING SPELLING SPELLING SPELLING SPELLING. The Grammar Nazi's would eat you alive if they ever got a whiff of this.

Anyway, another short chapter, but this one was a bit better. Like seriously. :P I mean overall you've got a pretty decent thing over here, but the mistakes are glaring. Or maybe it's just me. LOL, IDK. :PPPPP