Reviews for Don't Be Scared
naori-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Hi! I know you write this story like forever ago but I just have to say that this is one of my favorite story I've read. It was beautifully written and I can feel Tony and Ziva's pain which nearly brought me to tears.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh my god that was heartbreaking. Wow by far the safest tiva fic I ever read. Good job but wow tore my heart out of my chest.
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was awesome! Is there more?
eye-to-eye-heart-to-heart chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I just used a years ration of Kleenex. Walmart passes on their 'thank you's to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was so sad...agonizing...heartbreaking. You really brought out how hard it is to have a miscarriage; well-written sense of loss.
DreamerJMLH chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was a beautiful story which brought tears to my eyes
MadisonTaylor13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my God! This is so heartbreaking. It's so well written and just amazing. Words cannot describe how much this touched me. This is really tugs at your heart. I loved it. They way you wrote everyone was just amazing. You wrote them really well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was so sad i nearly cried you did an amazing work and i loved the way tony was there foe her
Chris chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It was said but you did really good with capturing the emotions. I really liked it
gymnast1454 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
So sweet!
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was beautiful. While I don't normally go for pregnancy type fics this one captivated me. The voice of your characters, especially Ducky was amazing. Well done!
ChristopherWeatherly chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ohhh this made me cry and I'm a dude.
You got some real talent here, and don't you ever stop doing your do!
XOXO Nice work.
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*sniffles* This is so sad, yet so sweet and tender. You've handled a delicate subject really well and the emotions radiate strongly through the text. *huggles them both* Beautiful writing. I especially love how Gibbs steps in and takes care of them, no questions, just *there*. Fantastic writing.
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow, I SO love this story! You had me in suspense the entire time! I was almost dying to see what was wrong with Ziva1 I love stories like this, and this one was no exception. Superb job. I so so so loved it!(:
Zivalover chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was so sad! I cried! Good job though!