Reviews for Pesanteur
craizypet chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
awwww... come on kakashi! grow some guts! get out there and at least make an effort! then you can say you at least tried, rather than not seeing her worth trying for at all...
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awwww, amazing! I always love reading those fics, about a guy/girl attending the marriage of the person they love. You did especially good with this one. I salute you for once again achieving that unique atmosphere that I've come to associate with your writing.
Hishinata Nara chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow i love the imagery you put into this story. It was like i could see it all play outin my minds eye. terrific.
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I liked that he really did decide to give her away in the end, but that you left it up in the air. It was a nice touch.
Naide13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
:( good story, sad ending...
JingYee chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nu, Kakashi! What do you think you're doing walking away from Sakura! D Go barge into the wedding and carry her off!

lol. :x Good job.
Queenlizbob chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aww thats lovely
Secretsizzle chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Forgive me for not reviewing sooner, I totally thought I had. D Anyways though, this is so..loveable, aha. xD

So Britt Britt, in turn, is loveable.

I love you and your amazing writing skills. Mad skizzles! Fo sho. Your stories always are so descriptive and cute and sad and funny. With so many quotable lines too, ugh! Like these ones:

“You are the knight. My knight.

&

The thought of giving her away was one that left his lungs burning."

The emotions those lines especially evoked in me, ahh.. ;; Your ending was great, too. Gah. So pretty yet sad. Sad.. since Sakura is so oblivious to everything except for Sasuke.

In short, this was, as per usual, AMAZING! Write more okie dokie? xD

Sammeh
HeiLiJade chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
No! Sakura what are you thinking! Kakashi's so beautiful... and so is this story... and kakashi. _ loves it, even though its sad.
Cathy chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
NO! Please, you can't leave it like that, can't you make it all better? I'm tired of seeing Sakura marrying Sasuke, leaving Kakashi and herself heartbroken!
thatreevesgirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was absolutely heartbreaking. I don't actually know what to say other than that. I did enjoy it. It is a good story, but it hurts to know how it ended. I'm off to ransack your fics (or at least bookmark them for a later time)

Thanks for writing this.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
So sad, but lovely (and I can hope). Thanks
KakashiSukiDaYo chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh, please, make her change her mind!

It's so sad this way...
roxnroll chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Too beautiful for words. I loved it.

Rox
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Poignantly written. I enjoyed reading it!