Reviews for Young Love at Its Truest
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Fantastic: all the characters felt consistent, you preserved the feel of the movies, and you stayed completely within canon. Very nice! By far my favorite HSM fanfic!
radfan70 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
hey...great oneshot...I don't think anyone has written about the time bet when Troy goes to get Gabriella and they come back...atleast I've not yet come across...but as long as everyone writes it as well...one can never get tired of reading that many different scenarios...keep them coming...
springjasmine91 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
luv it! its juz spectacular! plz write more great stories! can't wait! :P
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Oh, that was a great story! One of the best ones on here! Made me cry a lot for IDK why, but I had to get tissues. I cried in HSM3, so it kind of makes sense. I am adding this to my favorites list and you to my favorite authors list! I'm still crying a little bit. I really don't know why because it's not a sad story, but it's just really really sweet.
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aw, so adorable! Made me happy-cry.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love stories that show moments that the movie skipped over, and this was no dissappointment :)
Clembo29 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Loved it!
MageKalize chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Loved this! It was a wonderful prequel that just made me go back and re-read the original which was the sequel, LOL. You're really good at characterizing the HSM gang which is hard to find at times in this genre. Missing moments are the best, I think it would be cool if you were to write some post HSM3 one-shots, not just of Troy and Gabriella, but of the rest of the gang.

Any way, sorry about not replying to the last bout of PM's. I tried a hundred times to reply, but I was always being interrupted so I decided it was't meant to be and gave up. I would have reviewed sooner, but I didn't set an Author alert.

Once again loved the prequel and hope to hear more from you.

Happy writing!

Yesi
D chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Ow... so cute!

Could you make a "prequel" showing Gabriella after she called Troy and her feelings towards this?

;D
EP chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I absolutely loved this. It was so incredibly well written, and everything was thoroughly developed.
jerrysgirl78 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I really enjoyed both chapters of this story. When you wrote the oneshot first, I was thinking how fresh and true your style was. You really brought all your characters to life in their own unique ways. Good job! Keep writing! :)
bekah chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i thought it was really interesting I love fics about wen Troy goes after i also liked it because i loved the mental debate Gabriella went through or whether or not to go back home or stay in California because you don't see that in the film that's just my thoughts on it.
alice chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
amazing wow loved it x
WoundedSparrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I thought that oneshot was really cute. You did a good job! Especially with the idea. I think everyone was wondering what happened between Troy and Gabriella between their reunion at Stanford and their appearance at East High. Loved it!
HSMLUVER218 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh how wonderful! I really enjoyed this sweet oneshot! great job!